JoJo

Is he just Kars with bad amnesia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZ00UnmGi2A
hiwamatanoboru.com/release-archive/jojolion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone else think Stardust Crusaders is one of the dullest parts in the history of JJBA parts? Each episode following Jotaro the boy Stand user and his crusader pals as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the part's only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of onomatopoeas, all to make Stand powers not stand out, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Araki agreed to David Production directing the anime adaptation; he made sure the anime would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his manga. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Stardust Crusaders might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Steel Ball Run in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the manga was good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the manga was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time DIO expressed his desire to kill the Joestars, the author wrote instead that the character wished to "overcome his destiny."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Araki's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by the same Hideaki Anno. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading JoJo at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" you are, in fact, trained to watch Evangelion.

>vento aureo that high
erasing this garbage tier-list

you're a retard

I unironically agree.

Great taste user!
Golden Wind is such a masterpiece and I REALLY can't wait for it to be animated! I need to see my Bruno animated in 4K ! ! !

>his relationship with Jolyne is minimal.
>literally promised to marry him

it would actually be hilarious

You're retard, actually. It's based on the Harry Potter copypasta.

He meant "interaction".

God tier:
7, 4
High tier:
3, 6
Mid tier
1, 2
Low tier:
Shit tier:

Remember that objectively 7>6>5>4>3>2>1

I LOVE KIRA

>people that overrate part 7 and also underrate part 6

die

I just want to see the fight against White Album and Little Feet animated. And the seven page Muda.
Also, I want to see what sound effect they'll use on King Crimson. My money is on Light Switch.

This but unironically

Reminder that objectively 1>2>3>4>5>6>7>8

>God tier
5, 7
>High tier
6, 8
>Mid tier
2, 4
>Low tier
>Shit tier

I can't wait for Bruno/Trish in 4k...

Damn...

Stardust crusaders dragged on to long yes

honest question, aint even baiting here, why do people think that part 5 is so good?
it feels so detached from the main story with the joestars with giorno and the gang in italy
well yeah, it had some of the best fights in the series, but the ending was kinda weak, and diavolo didnt do much as a villain, compared to all the other main antagonists in the series, so why do people rate it that high?

>God Tier
>High Tier
>Mid Tier
>Low Tier
>Shit Tier

I hate evangelion even more now.

stardust crusaders is ok

nor did dio in part 3, it was a liner fighting through hordes of his minions for a final boss fight with dio himself.
why part 5 is appreciated is in it's increased brutality and seriousness compared to it's predecessing part, to be honest here how part 4 lacked major character deaths made it feel like it wasn't very serious in a way and it almost felt like slice of life with stands, whereas part 5 incorporated stands into mafia brutality no remorse for human life, a guy is killed just so his stand goes onto an insane post-mortem rampage to stop a group that can reveal the boss' identity

Personally I never had a problem with it being detached because most of the other parts barely have justified connects. joseph cheating on suzy to get Josuke and isn't much further removed than Gio being Dio's son. As for Diavolo I had no problem with how hands off he because he never had a problem with the gang and visa versa. Gio's plan was to take over the mob, even if Diavolo didn't go after them, even if he hadn't planned to kill trish, Gio was still going to kill him. What little we got of Diavolo was pretty with the split personality and struggling to keep the mob in check. Plus for the first half he technically wasn't the villain, the execution crew was. I think part 5s biggest fault is being way too similar to part 3. Perhaps Araki was going for parallels between Gio and Jotaro.

Doppio gets me Uppio

Because it was exciting and mostly well executed
Steel Ball Run was also detached from the main story (much more than GW even) and it was good, so you can't really use that as criticism

So did everyone not notice this an old Harry Potter pasta adapted for JJBA?

>168640276
How new are the retards that replied to this shit?

>SO that high
>JoJolion that low
Explain

What's the Harry Potter's pasta?

Much like Italian food, Pasta never goes bad.

Gosh, wish that was me instead of Trish

second part of stardust crusaders is reallly good

>not even ranking part 5

I'll kill the Bruno/Trish poster for you

God, I wish that was me instead of Bruno.

this is better

Just imagine it

No

DIO-chan is my Friend!

Fuck off, straightposter

>implying that's my beautiful Doppio and not diddled Diavolo wearing his clothes

How did Diavolo get away with straight up wearing a girl's sweater?

at least he's not gay like you

>Tumblr

Shitty Doppio cosplay

You can't cosplay as yours

Not a bad theory, i'v 2 issue with it
1. Why and how does the noise aversion work
2. their power are kinda similar but opposite. as car can turn his part/body into living things like animals were The Alien can turn into animate inert items like basket or dice.
Bonus : he has some kind of mother

>not being bi in 2018
What stone are you living under?

Yes, got a problem with that, faggot?

Dio is cute!

faggots

So are you and I'm not complaining

I prefer GIO.

user, in case you didn't know, we're all gay faggots who like men here.

Pucci please

daily reminder that josuke is the only gay jojo

>1. Why and how does the noise aversion work
Could just be something that he doesn't like. Perhaps acting like a placebo effect that fucks with his mind which influences his body.
So once he hears it, the cells in his body perhaps are unintentionally trying to turn into something but he has to suppress, hence, it turns red.

>2. their power are kinda similar but opposite. as car can turn his part/body into living things like animals were The Alien can turn into animate inert items like basket or dice.
Well, considering that he stopped thinking in Space, perhaps he just lost the ability to turn into living animals and somehow unlocked the ability to turn into inanimate items (granted, how hard would it be to turn into these items using biomass? Like, perhaps the properties of a hard dice are simply made using crab shells and its look using receptor cells like a Cuttlefish to change its appearance)

>Bonus : he has some kind of mother
Maybe the asteriod or lunar path that knocked him back to earth resulted in him landing on that poor mother's REAL son and he abosorbed him, and due to his amnesia, just take that shape.
Maybe there was a lot of damage from the impact when it happened and someone called paramedics to bring an ambulance to pick him up and that was the first sound he hated and as a result hates.

x-forts, don't steal my ideas you cunt

>the first sound he heard and as a result hates.

>Why and how does the noise aversion work
The volcanic explosion that launched him into space was loud and he still retains a very faint traumatic response to loud noises as a result.

>as car can turn his part/body into living things like animals were The Alien can turn into animate inert items like basket or dice.

Pillar men showed an ability to turn into inanimate objects (like stone), so that's not really a thing, alien just doesn't realise he can also do living things too because of memory loss.
>Bonus : he has some kind of mother
even in part 4 he says she's not his real mother but just someone brain washed into thinking she is.

Jolyne tho

josuke's gay?

>yfw this was araki's original plan all along

this but ironically

(you) are so right!

Jolyne only likes men and the moon.

>i dun like part 2 because of assholes
>part 3 is so much better
Oh yeah, just forgeting this out of the blue bullshit unrelated asspull: youtube.com/watch?v=WZ00UnmGi2A
also dont forget star finger, although jotaro probbaably used that one again on joylne's mom

Which one of you niggers did this?

Whoever did this

Hey friends, I gots me a question.
With batoto down where do we read newly released jojolion chapters?
and what was his stand?

mangafox & his stand was the leaky eye.

The scanlator's site

who?

Him

here
mangadex
mado

hiwamatanoboru.com/release-archive/jojolion/
If you can download, just get it straight from the source

>reading translated english pirated shit
>not learning Nipponese to see how it was TRULY meant to be read
bet you watch the dubs instead of the subs as well, huh?

The dubs are good tho

Based hairposter

>watching subs
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of your post?

It's ok. Buccellati taught us to be good.

Though this ship looks pretty cute, however I find Buccellati more as a caring adoptive father towards Trish instead.

He didn’t have a Stand, not everyone in Passione was recruited through Polpo.

Hey spoiler user if you're still around. Mind lending us one more little spoiler to hype us up for the chapter?

Apparently a new rohan ova was announced yesterday

what do you mean? I watch them subbed in Kanji.

And I accept your opinion. I can see it from both ways.

How?

I love all of you.

(you) slut

wait what??

When will you jojofags move on to a better series?

Is Kars a good character?

Based Gokuposter

Based Based Gokuposter

>i’m evil?