This might be THE anime that proves the existence of objective quality...

This might be THE anime that proves the existence of objective quality. I'm becoming increasingly convinced that Darling in the Franxx is good as a matter of FACT rather than OPINION, and that all criticism leveled against it is reducible to simple misunderstanding. Go ahead and post why you dislike the series. I guarantee that failure to understand some aspect on your part is responsible for the distorted perception you have. Just as 2 + 2 = 4, Darling in the Franxx = good. And in the same way that anyone can be made to see why 2 + 2 = 4 through proper understanding of math, so too can anyone be made to see why Darling in the Franxx is good through proper understanding of the series. This is the first example I've encountered of an anime that seems to possess intrinsic quality, completely independent of any one person's subjective evaluation.

This might be THE anime that proves the existence of objective quality. I'm becoming increasingly convinced that Darling in the Franxx is good as a matter of FACT rather than OPINION, and that all criticism leveled against it is reducible to simple misunderstanding. Go ahead and post why you dislike the series. I guarantee that failure to understand some aspect on your part is responsible for the distorted perception you have. Just as 2 + 2 = 4, Darling in the Franxx = good. And in the same way that anyone can be made to see why 2 + 2 = 4 through proper understanding of math, so too can anyone be made to see why Darling in the Franxx is good through proper understanding of the series. This is the first example I've encountered of an anime that seems to possess intrinsic quality, completely independent of any one person's subjective evaluation.

>Go ahead and post why you dislike the series.
I dislike the male MC meeting the sexy girl and dominating her variation.
I dislike the boring plot of male MC childhood friend needs to have feelings for him too.
I dislike that the anime enforces girl x boy pairings to pilot the mecha.
I dislike the idea that women can't be pilots.
I dislike the strong patriarchy syndrome the show forces on the viewers.
I dislike idiotic fanservice moments.
I dislike them baiting with something serious like it would have some meaning just to defuse it instantly next episode like it didn't happen.

It's just a shitty Evangelion rip off with the retarded Diebuster mecha and character design.

this show is garbage compared to gen;lock

Well. those two are also shit. So, basing your anime off shit will result in shit.

Sure, it's a good show. An above average shonen without a doubt.

It's not great.

I have a serious question. Is O2's horns part of her headband OR part of her head?

did you watch the show? they're real

Who cares about quality? It's all about entertainment friendo

If you look at it hard enough, zerotwo looks like a shitty pesto-bismal flavoured sagiri from eromanga-sensei; a haunting reminder of A-1's previous work.

Is this a meme?

It's a new copypasta cooked up in a Darlifra-Thread. Don't give it too much thought.

Not sure if bait or just retarded /nu/male or Trap.

actually I stole it from a shitpost on /m/ about g-reco

Ah, that clears things up. Still top notch and good for stirring up shit.

Its a pile of shit, it could have been decent.

But the pretentious faggot that had to go with dumb fucking sexual themes had to fuck it up.

Here's(you).