Tonikaku Cawaii chapter 2

Looks like someone already did ch2 and it looks fine, but since i was already working on it for the last couple of days i may as well post my version so it doesn't feel like i wasted my time. Feel free to dump the other version and just read whatever you prefer.

Previous threads

Damn title drops.

And that's the last page. Hope you enjoyed reading.

Well this is... not the direction I thought it'd be going in.

Thanks user for this Abemanga.

>get married
>immediately make manga about married couple

After the disaster that was Hayate's ending, i'm honestly not sure what to expect. But gotta say that this looks promising (besides, it does look like this is Hata's way of making A-tan win in another manga).

>Hata gets divorced
> Series ends suddenly

Thanks for translating!

Looks like it might end up being a slice of life series about a married couple (no doubt taken from his recent life experiences), in which case I'm totally on board with this. Hata's style of humor would work really well with this kind of series.

Looks interesting, is chapter 3 out yet or is it coming out later this week?

next week

other user translated, i did the rest

Kumeta knows Hata too well.

Oh wow, this is great. This is from the oneshot that was published along with ch.1 right? Has this been fully translated yet?

Yes, as chapter 2.5

Sounds more like a jab at Akamatsu and UQ Holder.

Just wanted to mention, this series doesn't have a permanent typesetter, neither of people who did ch 2 and oneshot wants to continue.

>Hayate readers are at the age where they would get married, right
>People who read Hayate would never get married
>And they can't, so he's giving them some delusions
Holy shit, this is so accurate that I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. Leave it to Kumeta to give readers an existential crisis in a single chapter.

Nice. At least it will be relatable.

Is dat A tan?