Raildex

youtube.com/watch?v=YsQM49pYOh0
Tera, starting from 19:00
???: These are all events of "entertainment" called limited war.
???: In other words it is virtue to intentionally prolong the war that should be resolved early, to intentionally approach the point of death
???: In order to chew a person's soul slowly slowly over time
???: This is my world
???: (poor translation) Extreme amusement and decadence, even a worldwide man and the death of a world make it impressive food
Othinus: Do not step foot with foot onto the head of a chita, foolish idiot
Othinus: Indeed in the world full of despair, anything wished comes true, Tangram, it would have been useful.
Othinus: Im so tired of that persons getting on and on...
Othinus: But I thought I, a god of war, I wouldn't empathize with such cheap tears
Othinus: (Machine child?) マシン CHILD
What the hell is マシン
also they forgot to mention ot15 sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hTS0x749
exhentai.org/s/72d3b50b5f/211724-13
exhentai.org/s/3c533b045f/992139-24
pastebin.com/4Tzazq6N
mega.nz/#F!MdEliCAT!V0ZAte3zBjMq5Cg6McEtow
youtube.com/watch?v=A8KauQCLjGg&index=2&list=
youtu.be/98RFrzTQQEc
youtube.com/watch?v=S-TdnpYjahc
mega.nz/#F!7RdnFbpC!WX68VUFTwQjnle5xjGzcsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like somebody just read ot15

OT16 is shit.

>catches your most powerful attack with one hand

What's the most boring volume?
And if it's ot15, which is the second most boring volume?

>all this work for a throwaway series

Why have they made a game, manga and ln for a throwaway crossover non canon story

Ice Boats

How many Story modes are there in the Virtual-On Crossover?

Can we guess that Touma fight which PPPrima at the end of the timeline of the game?

Touma as of the Virtual-On Crossover have fought Universe Destroying Gods which his bare hands and now in a giant robot too

OT 2

Anyone have a link for the mobage postbin?

>Kanzaki gets BTFO by Lessar in a match to crown the sexy champion
>literally breaks down crying
wew

Is she grooming him?

Absolutely. He's so dependent on her in so many ways, it's only a matter of time before she's able to seduce him.

pastebin.com/hTS0x749

I can't believe Uiharu is fucking dead.

I love Saten! I FUCKING LOVE HER!

You can have her, I just filed for divorce. Now, I'm going to live my life to its fullest as I try to make Kuroko a single mother!

I love Saten! I LOVE FUCKING HER!

Its just love. It may stay familial but I find it difficult to believe she won't at least think about taking romantic interest in him. She's 10 now. 12-13 is when first crushes usually start.

exhentai.org/s/72d3b50b5f/211724-13

Completely unrelated.

Kamachi can't really put them together in a romantic relationship without a timeskip because of her age. But he could timeskip or imply she has a cute, innocent little crush that Accelerator can't respond to at the moment

She's already planning on being his wife. I don't think anyone will get in her way.

>Kamachi can't really put them together in a romantic relationship without a timeskip because of her age

What

Why didn't he fuck her?

>implying index will ever reach one year+

No penus.

Because he already has a wife. But to be fair to your point he cant fuck his wife yet

The main story might not but there's no reason we can't have an epilogue that peeks in on the surviving cast 5 or so years later for the purpose of answering shipping questions

What's the most boring bait, and why is it that recycled one?

Shippers better hope he does this. I really don't see the ending of Index confirming a ship without an epilogue that time skips at least a little bit, lije a few weeks at least

What bait

I am currently only on SS2 and OT16.

So far, most boring was probably the first three quarters of OT12 and OT9. Basically, two book arcs were a mistake.
OT11 is probably right behind them though.

OT2 spends more time developing Touma's post-amnesia analysis of the world he lives in than it needed to. In fact, that seems to be the entire point of the volume; Touma "knowing" he would have done it regardless of not actually knowing if his past self would have or not.

I wish we could go one thread without a poorly attempted Bait-post that's been made 100000 times already or rehashing the same shitpost again

Translation that sucks less of the voiced parts:

Othinus: Tch... don't rush into someone's head wearing shoes, fool. (TL Note: wearing shoes can be an idiom meaning rudely)
Othinus: I see. In a world filled with despair, the Tangram, which fulfills any wish, would be highly treasured.
Othinus: To the extent that the person involved would be tired of grappling with ignoring it.
(TL Note: Not sure exactly what this line means but this is closer than OP's translation. This line is certainly talking about the extent the tangram would be treasured.)

>timeskip one week
>Touma called up to the roofto
>Himegami casually confesses
>he accepts
>end

How long would that timeskip need to be?
She's probably not even a year or two old.

She has the body of a 8-10 years old.

She's 10.

He can't get it up.

Doesn't Last Order also suffer from the same issues as the other Misaka clones? She's going to live a short life span.

HC implied he restored a lot of their life span. I doubt he lied but its up in the air as to how much he restored

Slash a few numbers off that value and you have her age (measured in months) lad.

exhentai.org/s/3c533b045f/992139-24
THIS NEEDS TRANSLATIONS NOW
CLONE ON CLONE RAPE IS ENDANGERED

Mugino will marry Hamazura in the future whether he likes it or not.

Nope. She's physically 10 years old. And mentally too.

Learn japanese then

Does anyone have the mega link for the books?

>hes uses mega

Shit user I just want to download volume 19

Why are they the best couple in the series?
Can other Index couples even compete?

Also hype to see Accel's new outfit animated soon.tm

Surprise! Time for more Chuuya art appreciation. Maybe more chapters will follow who knows. At least and last the Daihaseisai is now over. Next up is Italy for me

pastebin.com/4Tzazq6N

This should work
mega.nz/#F!MdEliCAT!V0ZAte3zBjMq5Cg6McEtow

Thanks user

Not legal.

Not that AC would care. Especially, seeing as they are illegally cloned anyway, AC probably forged their birth info for if they are ever caught.

Skip the boats.

Ice Boats manga translation ever?

Alternatively, where can I find the Spanish? I want to at least look at the pretty pictures. (And Touma undressing Agnese)

cuckdex a cuck!

Mikoto is so beautiful

wonder why?

Speaking of which, what do the Spanish speaking Raildex fans think of the portrayal of Catholics and nuns in this series anyway?

Ice boats would be next. It'd be dumb to skip them now just to go back after the invasion arc. Might as well do it now (next)

just a generic anime/manga portrayal

and cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=A8KauQCLjGg&index=2&list=

Wearing shoes is rude because it's being likened to walking indoors without taking them off. As for the last line "grappling with" is rather similarly used to things such as "wrestling with" or the like. It's an inner turmoil.

LO wouldn't have it to the same degree I imagine. Because their short lifespans were due to the fact all those drugs were pumped into them to make them grow faster. Being as young as she is, she clearly had less of them

>there are people who walk around their own house with dirty shoes on
Fucking savages.

Batsu... Gameo...

You mean italian speakers?

I've even seen Americans wear their shoes on their beds. I can't understand it. What's the point of shoes if not to keep your house clean? Just go barefoot at that point.

Your post goes in the garbage bin.

Listen and repeat, it's time for the batsu gemu

Don't really care, the catholic church has been hella corrupt for as long as I can remember.

I still have no love for catholicism at my age and I am probably the most "faithful" of my close proximity family minus my grandma. And I just like all religions in general to be honest, mainly due to SMT. But Catholicism is about bottom for me.

I enjoyed this. Post more if have some.

>He doesn't know
youtu.be/98RFrzTQQEc

I found most of early OT volumes to fit this. From a story perspective they had interesting stuff but Kamachi didn't get better at entertaining the reader until later on. But that's arguably his strongest asset as a writer now; entertaining the reader.

Maybe enough time to develop more restorations in the future.

why dont the misaka do england
or she pull ww3 and get big jet

Oh, I know this one of course. It's a work of art.

Please step out of the car, sir. Nice and slow.

more comfy mads? can do
youtube.com/watch?v=S-TdnpYjahc

That only has index
mega.nz/#F!7RdnFbpC!WX68VUFTwQjnle5xjGzcsw

>mega.nz/#F!7RdnFbpC!WX68VUFTwQjnle5xjGzcsw
Awesome.

Are Misakis abilities in VO supposed to be plausible with her esper ability? Why can she suddenly make ice serpents and shit?

Same reason Kuroko can suddenly teleport mech sized objects despite her limit being 200 pounds or so.

>she
That’s what her VO does

Not every Overdrive V-Disc are related with the power/magic the character have. Misaki, Tsuchimikado, Uiharu and Saten aren't.

Thats the VO's abilities

>railgun
Who cares?

VO ost when?

I do.