37.2 degrees? That's fucking nothing why are they freaking out?

37.2 degrees? That's fucking nothing why are they freaking out?

Other urls found in this thread:

exergen.com/consumer-medical-products/product-info
mottchildren.org/health-library/tw9223
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember, Japanese are metric. They have a lower body temperature than we do.

>37.2
>Fuck it, I'm calling in sick anyways.

>This entire post

>watch this gif for a minute
>hope to see his cap falling off
I am baka

That's around 100f, op.

Japs are retarded and like to exagerate. Especially in anime.

Who has an actual body temperature of 37°? All of the people I know have between 36 and 36.5, 37 usually means you're sick.

Are you a grill?

37 axilar is being sick.

37 internal (thermometer up your ass) is okay.

>be japanese
>get the flu
>0.2 C above regular body temperature
>die in senpai's arms

the fuck. That's pretty much healthy.

slightly raised temperature, it means you are a bit sick but still can do shit like go to school or work
but i guess for jap autism this is near death scenario

In fact, Google says normal is exactly 37.0. Worrying about the extra 0.2 when your body temperature naturally varies by 0.5 throughout the day is a bit silly.

to be fair cold is holocausting japs faster than hitler ever wished he could

generally people have 36.5 °C, when it starts going >37 it means you are feverish

That's just because they're metric and can't regulate their own body temperature. It's why they get sluggish in winter and hide under kotatsu.

Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer

Companies are shilling these temporal artery thermometers these days.

Even Costco is selling them.

exergen.com/consumer-medical-products/product-info

My biggest complaint with them is that the on/off button isn't separate so every function, even the on /off button is the same button so very high chance of getting pissed off that you keep turning the thermometer off.

Not only that but the professional version only available to doctors or hospitals looks way less cheap and much more usable than the consumer version.

How hard is it to just stick one up your ass?

Sorry, not everyone enjoys putting stuff into anus.

>show from five years ago
>HorribleSubs
>2018.02.17

>Measuring ones body temperature is gay
Wow what has the world come to

Putting stuff into ass is gay when there are alternatives

ass does not equal gay you fucking faggot
do you know girls have asses too? now its not gay if you were to fuck a girls ass right? of course that will never happen

Wow, triggered. Go take your temperature for fifteen minutes or so and calm down.

fucking girls into ass is gay when there are alternatives

>Fucking a girl's ass not gay
lmao fag

Different people have different baselines.
My mother has a baseline of 35.5 and whenever she has 36.6, which is considered normal by everyone, she has a fever and is bedridden.

When you measure with a thermometer in your mouth you have to add like .5 degrees. Also the smaller your body is the more you notice small changes, this is why children with a fever usually get very sick.

>0.2
I've ditched classes for way less.

The magnitude of the fever doesn't actually matter that much. Sure, as a rule of thumb more degrees = more bad, but anything above 37 means there is an inflamation.

Japanese are soy boys and have no resistance to anything.

Ass.
Ears (rarely used).
Mouths.
Armpits.
?

in at least one of those, 37 c would be bad news.

Most likely whoever made this have not been very sick before.

In hospitals across my state an otherwise young and previously fit person with temperature less than 38 we seriously don't care.

This temperature is slightly elevated, 0.5 more and it would've been a basis for staying home. As it is now it's simply a preventative measure for not getting any more sick.

Normal body temperature for Caucasian people is 37.5°C.
Normal body temperature for Asian people is 36.5°C.

It's different for people

I am normal at 36.x, 37+ is a fever for me

>Normal body temperature for Caucasian people is 37.5°C.
Here I've been sitting at 35.5 for the longest time. I do get very very cold tho, even in the summer.

Source? Because that sounds like bullshit. 37.5°C body temp at room temp, resting heart rate is a fever.

>ITT no one has any fucking idea how taking one's temperature works
Holy shit, I never realized so many anons were this stupid. If you take your temperature with those thermometers under the arm, it will give you a reading 1-2 degrees lower than your internal body temperature. The actual internal body temperature is thus around 38.

Jesus fucking Christ educate yourselves.

>the actual internal body temperature is thus around 38
Sounds like bullshit to me.

I want to use my meat thermometer on Ilya

He’s right I’ve always heard you’re supposed to add 2 degrees if it’s external and not under tongue or butthole

Because she suddenly had a fever for maids.

mottchildren.org/health-library/tw9223

Doesn't everyone using home thermometers stick them under your tongue?
Literally never done it anywhere else.

Wow I worded that really badly.

Jap standard is armpit.

Japanese cold is fucking deadly.

in my family we always did it under the arm

normal temps that way were 36.X, 37.X is light fewer (enough to stay at home) and 38+ is real shit

I only had an under tongue thermometer done once on me in a hospital.

Health clinics prefer taking temperature by ear since they have those disposable ear caps that they throw away after taking a patient's temperature.

I don't know since when people think 37 degrees is the norm, 36.6 is the perfect temperature. 37.2 might not always mean that you're sick, I saw a bunch of people get that after some physical activities or such but it can mean you got a cold or the flu is setting in.

I'm pretty sure Japan has a mutual understanding to make a big deal out of minor illnesses so they can get time off work

>now its not gay if you were to fuck a girls ass right?

user, I...

Bullshit. 37.5 is fever also for us Caucasians.

Use a mercury thermometer, they are more accurate than digital ones. Chances are your (grand)parents still own one.

38+ is fever for us Germanic, not sure to what faggot breed you belong to.

Seriously? In Italy 37.5 is fever.

Well, i would say light fever is between 37.5-38.5 depending on the person and gender but many of us in Switzerland still can go to work with 39 degrees or even 40.

In Italy 37.5 is considered slight fever and you go to work normally, but going to work with 39 or 40 is absurd.

It's not really a smart move going to work with 40° fever.

>Hitler
>holocasting japs
They were on the same side of the war you dip.

Under the arm is the standard here no idea how they do it in burgerland.

Yeah right, get a load of cpt. Emmentaler here lmao

Above 36.5 is considered as fatal. I blame myself for having a weak body.

For me that's a fever. My normal body temp is around 36.2 celsius. I imagine they'd be the same, maybe.

Op you underestimate the dangers of the Japanese flu. It does kill, and often.

>37.2

But that's almost freezing? How the fuck do you get that temp?

>Not using Kelvin degrees

i too like to make shit up on the internet

if it's not higher than 38.3`c you're not sick, get the fuck out of my office