”You thought I was going to make Gohan relevant again!? Stupid Mexicans, everyone roves Son Goku!”

>”You thought I was going to make Gohan relevant again!? Stupid Mexicans, everyone roves Son Goku!”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muvdYM3Pa_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

12 threads. Yes, 12 threads for one shitty franchise.

It blow my mind that anyone still has the patience and drive to keep up with new DB material. When I finished GT in 2003, I'd never imagine that people would still be watching Goku and a new generic villain screaming at each other 15 years after.

Apparently when I ask how they manage to, they just answer that there's nothing better going on, which is a shitty excuse too.

DB is the most popular anime of all time. Deal with it.

ultra instinct shaggy

I'd kill myself if there was nothing better to do in the world than seeing blonde dudes with tails screaming.

youtube.com/watch?v=muvdYM3Pa_Q

Its something that you filthy americans will never understand, only us spics can truly appreciate Dragon Ball

If I just wanted something popular, I'd watch normie shit like Walking Dead.

It makes sense that bottom feeder subhumans would be entertained by trash. The lowest identity with the low.

Agreed, even going outside is something better to do than watching DBS and the moment watching anime becomes worse than going outside, it pretty much defeats the purpose.

I don't think anyone even has any clue about if there is anything better at all. Everywhere, I only see anime/manga fans jump onto already hyped series, nonen of them have the curiosity or thirst for finding if there are any better series out there. I feel like I'm pretty much the only person who actually regularly refreshes Manga Updates to see if there's anything new.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

It’s juat a cartoon. Calm down, white boy.

It's Pokemon.

Holy shit, the autism is overbearing.

south america/mexico rangeban when?

Mexicans dont like Goku tho. They like original DB characters mostly and maybe Vegeta/Trunks from Z

I meant gohan, they dont like gohan

no one likes Gohan here, we all want to be goku so we give them the name gohan so they never surpass us.
Vegeta is for try hard like us too, only white nerds like gohan

You spics have the worst taste
You only care about power level bullshit
Everything past Freeza is dogshit

Nostalgia is a very big drive for anime watchers, so in a way it makes sense DB would keep being relevant despite being very outdated.
In a time where entertainment is extremely abundant, having a brand is also very important. Everyone will check something they already know, and as pretty much everyone watched DB, a lot of people check it out even decades after GT, while ignoring ''unknown'' series because they mean nothing to them.

A lot of people check ''obscure'' or new series out, but the majority of the so called ''anime community'' is formed by casual watches, who will either watch hyped series or brands they already know.

dunno about mexicans but us south americans don't give 2 shits about gohan

Mexicans love goku

Oh hello Mexico-san, that's a nice transformation you got there; it sure would be a shame if someone... made it canon