i.imgur.com/5AYZwzN.png
imgur.com/a/l60Wy
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2066552
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2055023
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2849432
youtube.com/watch?v=NYzGnXxtVsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wishing user a happy birthday in whatever way you'd like, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Non-Valentine's imgur.com/a/eT2uH

Valentine's imgur.com/a/VwQ6P

Requesting Chelsea wearing Zero Two's uniform from FranXX, please:
imgur.com/a/8as1C

Or cosplaying as Matsuri:
imgur.com/a/kGOVK
Preferably with headphones around her neck.

Or as a delinquent girl.

Please and thank you!

恭喜發財!
Requesting Natsume wearing dog ears and dog tail (or fox ears and tails) preferably with a collar or since Trails of Cold Steel 2 has been released for the PC, her as Laura S. Arseid, anything Chinese New Year related is cool as well.
Dog ref: i.imgur.com/a1I0A2q.jpg
Laura ref: imgur.com/a/ntCE0

To celebrate the Chinese New Year, requesting my Kobori wearing a typical cheongsam.

On the lewder side of things, it would be nice to see her drawn in the China dress bikini.
i.imgur.com/nobC0nf.jpg

I would like to request Mai Natsume lying in bed just after waking up in the morning. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1723993
Mai normally sleeps in shorts and a tanktop with her hair down: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai holding her spear between her breasts. E.g:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2431651

Or perhaps Mai wearing an apron and a handkerchief on her head and possibly cleaning. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1908405

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Being cute and happy
-POV shot of her wanting a kiss
-Lying in bed and looking at the viewer (something POV if possible)

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Hi WWD! Requesting my waifu, Altair, in her red Sirius Reborn outfit in the ref.(top-left and top-right) Or a qipao if that's what you'd like to do.

The girl in Gray is Sirius and she shares a lot of design details with her.

I'd love to see seductive or lewd, but the pose is completely up to you.

Go wild, and have fun! If you happen to have any questions I'll be here to answer. Thank you for your time.

Requesting Watashi wearing a cute casual outfit: i.imgur.com/d8wnHls.jpg.
Alternatively, her out doing something comfy in nature like fishing or collecting fruit with her dress, or her in a similar dress/pose to this: i.imgur.com/VIdpFT8.jpg.
Or, for something more lewd, her nude but with her naughty bits covered up conveniently with her hair/pose, like i.imgur.com/jRAJyUj.jpg.
Anything else cute is fine too.

Requesting Homura wearing a Qipao or a Ruqun to celebrate Chinese New Year. Maybe enjoying fireworks too.

Or wearing a pretty Qi lolita dress: imgur.com/a/iBt6p Aything with my SI would be welcome too: imgur.com/a/ygIBZ

Of course, anything cute or cool is fine! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

/r/ my waifu Kamille

Good evening, Sup Forums!

It's Chinese New Year! To celebrate, I'd like to request my waifu wearing a cute doggo kigurumi, complete with a tie-on nose/snout!
A sexy nopan qipao would also be a wonderful thematic choice.

And since it was Valentine's day just the other day I'd like to request something lovey-dovey with my SI together with her: imgur.com/a/wvBq5

Alternately, her handing me a box of valentine's chocolates with an immensely proud expression like so: imgur.com/a/WVSb3

For something lewd, I'd love to see Hina naked and holding a translucent heart to 'cover' herself. It'd be nice if the heart could have something written on it like "For my Valentine," but if it messes with the effect just plain is good too! imgur.com/a/MY89a
I'm also open to lovemaking for the occasion.

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally on a date and/or exchanging gifts with the viewer, but anything else nice for Valentine's day would be more than welcome.

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting my lovely lady Sakuya

- I would like to request her hugging me to help me recharge my batteries as it were. Can be like the simple gif in the imgur or a still image. Both are lovely
- Perhaps a parody on the dragon looking for food picture in the link as well, but instead of dragon it's a cute dog mitten.
Request reference: imgur.com/a/8cUgo
Self-Insert stuff: imgur.com/a/xaiuH

As always these are just suggestions and I am always appreciative of anything showing off her cute side or her cool beauty. Self-insert stuff is always lovely as well. Above all else I want you to have fun with whatever you decide to do.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them and makes sure to stay safe. Take it easy and have fun with something you love. Or someone. Thank you if you consider drawing her. Take care.

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, wearing some comfy pjs with some cute bunny slippers.
Anything else that's tasteful and cute is A-ok with me as well.

Anchoring for the user who picked it up!

Requesting my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please!
Maybe Just Akari laughing with a bright smile or Akari with happy tears!
Or anything Monster Hunter related, like Akari playing it in front of a TV or wearing the Hermitaur armor i.imgur.com/gY9Nz1W.png (embed)

Please and thank you if you pick them up!

Punching a Golden Rajang in that face
imgur.com/a/fJJet
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Or in the right Rajang inspired armor
imgur.com/RPwxCHW

-Doing a high-kick or round house-kick.
imgur.com/kRSM4SE

-In this long-dress outfit+accessories.
imgur.com/ReEJLEP

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you!

Requesting something cute, cool or heroic of my beloved wife Yuuna wearing Tachibana Hibiki's Symphogear, Gungnir: i.imgur.com/2NoWGJ2.png
Or maybe in her new godess form seen here: i.imgur.com/yeZxMOt.jpg
Or how about her in one of her Hero Modes with twintails like these: i.imgur.com/upAUXY0.png

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki visiting the aquarium. Her birthday is coming on wednesday and I would love to take her for a date there:

i.imgur.com/5xS8ZLw.png
i.imgur.com/DPp279R.jpg
i.imgur.com/EFrCcgg.png

She likes penguins in particular so it would be nice to see her admiring their exhibit.
Or, her holding a bouquet of flowers and smiling.

i.imgur.com/CDwEwoS.jpg

I would also like to see her cooking while wearing her school swimsuit

i.imgur.com/s0VR6Kl.jpg
i.imgur.com/N4EBPkC.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting my wife Nowi
- Anything cute with SI like her sitting in my lap
- wearing any of these outfits imgur.com/a/mVdKH
Anything else that's cute is as always appreciated

Have a nice weekend everybody!

It's Saturday! Requesting my Sonia Bean please. I would love to see a tiny Sonia hanging on the side of a cup/drink as an Ochatomo, like this: imgur.com/a/iKPX1 No preference for what the cup/drink is so long as it’s cute, maybe something like the reference pictures or a petite coffee mug with decoration art like this: imgur.com/a/pqBjP

Other ideas:
- Cat lingerie but instead it's a bunny
- Anything that shows her with bunny features, like ears and tail
- Anything creepycute
- Drooling with heart eyes
- Wearing her hair in twinbuns, especially if she has a pink seifuku
- Cute and fluffy stuff with SI: things like holding hands, hugs and cuddles, her sitting in my lap, etc imgur.com/a/Cm4GE

Or you can draw her as is in the ref or anything else too given it's not too lewd. Cutelewd is fine!

Thank you so much and hope everyone has been having a comfy weekend.

Requesting my angel Celica A. Mercury.
Anything cute, romantic or sweet lewd would be appreciated!
If you want some specific ideas:

-Her wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe

-Her pouring a pot of tea into two cups

-Her lifting some small weights but working really hard!

-Celica and her robot guardian Minerva in the popteamepic style

Thanks and have a nice weekend

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April wearing this outfit, please! (imgur.com/a/66bNr)

Or Vigne in a qipao would be nice

Anything cute//Valentine-themed with her would be very appreciated.

Hello Drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara standing on a podium, receiving an Olympic medal.

If you don't like that idea here's more:
-Taking in some lovely winter scenery, or trying to stay warm in the cold
-Making his first shrine visit of the year
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. Ref: imgur.com/a/18stP

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Requesting Morgan:

-With dog ears and a tail for Chinese New Year
-Hugging a big pillow
-In a competition swimsuit

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.

Requesting Bianca in a qipao.

Or just smiling as she receives a red envelope with money signs in her eyes or above her.

Or confusedly holding up a cat while saying "What Pokemon is this?"

Or dressed as one of these maids: i.imgur.com/psJTIv4.jpg

Otherwise, anything cute or lovey-dovey/sappy is okay with me. Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing winter clothes (see ref) and hugging user for warmth

- Attempting to pull the straps of a one piece swimsuit over her breasts

- Happily eating pizza while wrapped in a blanket

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Requesting Aigis receiving or giving a heart shaped box of chocolate
Wearing a negligee
Something like these comics with her and my SI or just some cute interactsions her and my SI imgur.com/a/cFWF8
Her having chocolate drizzled all over body imgur.com/a/6W5rv
With a heart shaped piece of chocolate in her mouth facing the viewer maybe with heart pupils if her eyes are open imgur.com/a/Q5C6C, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

I'd like to request lovely Ibara. Specific ideas include:

• Enjoying a hot drink on a cold day, holding the cup with both her hands and doing that JK thing of pulling the sleeves of her cardigan past her wrists while still wearing the uniform blazer: i.imgur.com/S6bbcMY.jpg
• Keeping herself fit, wearing her track and field uniform: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or adjusting the buruma(bloomer) of said uniform like yande.re/post/show/351030
• Or something birthday related and/or related to 2018, e.g. Ibara as dog girl because of the Chinese zodiac. While the exact date of Ibara's birth is unknown, 2018 is her birth year.

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. Just for instance, something suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (but preferably going 'naked shirt' instead of that tanktop) is absolutely fine.
• Also, pantyshots (including cameltoe)

Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.

Wishing y'all an enjoyable sunday

Requesting Rika in a suit of armor, eastern or western.
Or practicing with her ceremonial hoe
Or anything cute, cool or sexy.

Requesting Neptune in a sexy chinese dress or variation of it (bikini, leotard, etc). Some inspiration imgur.com/a/SyGID
-This with her: i.imgur.com/qhfNu2w.jpg
-A parody of Monika’s ending CG, but with a controller in her hands: imgur.com/a/FUWOs
-Pov of Nepu and/or Purple Heart waking me up lewdly.

Purple Heart ref: files.catbox.moe/fn8f8i.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Stocking in a similar pose, please.

Requesting Haruhi using a cheongsam and with another hairstyle please!

Otherwise anything I asked for last week would be really sweet

Requesting my husbando mariya shidou.

Requesting my queen Akeno
-Wearing Sailor Venus' magical girl outfit. imgur.com/a/9t5WY

-Wearing a sweater with pantyhose

-Something Si related
Si ref imgur.com/a/Tfh3l
Please and Thank you

Requesting my wife Homura welcoming me home. Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga as a friend(kemono friends) with animal ears and tail, can be any animal but preferably a cat or snake.
imgur.com/a/EK42w

Or Himiko preparing food or chocolates.
I don't mind anything sexy either.
Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

Requesting my waifu Mirai from Senran Kagura. There is a tiny bit of variation with her exact design in official artworks, but I personally prefer her more on the short and flat side (about 5 heads tall) and with more sharp-looking instead of round eyes, darker black hair, and a little brighter red eyes. I'd be happy to get any kind of artwork of her at all, so draw anything you want to, even if it's just a silly little joke picture, but some things I'd like in particular are:

Cute art of her doing everyday activities or wearing any kind of outfits.
Cool art of her looking smug, determined, intimidating, scary, or evil while posing or fighting with her guns.
Lewd art of tasteful nudity is good, but I don't really want to see her getting fucked or anything. Now, hypothetically speaking, if she had a futa cock instead and/or was fucking someone else with it or something, that would be totally fine.
Art of her working out or doing shinobi training, maybe in some kind of workout clothes or looking slightly more toned or muscular.

Thanks to everyone for all future and past deliveries, both to me and everyone else!

Requesting Carol Olston dressed as a magic fencer like anastasia in this reference gbf.wiki/images/a/ac/Anastasia_A.png

Happy Saturday everyone!
I'd like to request Johan wearing a hoodie while eating ice cream or cup noodles. Another suggestion would be him like the prince in the Obluda story in this picture: imgur.com/a/hK7rE
If you're up for it, I'd love anything with SI! Here's the reference: imgur.com/a/SoJ6r
Anything else is greatly appreciated, too. Please and thank you!

Requesting my dear husbando, anything is fine as long as he's happy. But if you're up to draw couple stuff, any of these examples imgur.com/a/0fMP3 as husbando and SI would be great. Kinniku yay yay!

Requesting Risty in a qipao

Or her in Mai or Leona's costumes:
imgur.com/a/h8Vr7

Or her powering up Dragon Ball Z style.

Alternatively, her doing something like this: i.imgur.com/MxN0Qn3.png

Hello wwd, hope you had a nice week and a great valentines. Happy new year today too! I'd love to request Akua:

-In a fancy black cheongsam for the Chinese new year. Could have her petting her dog Earl Grey too, it is the year of the dog after all. i.imgur.com/q36DW3Y.jpg

-Offering the viewer a present or flowers of some kind for valentines
-Coddling a qt redheaded daughteru that's poking her head through the ceiling or wall.
-Her wearing this bikini and sunglasses with a sarong if possible.
i.imgur.com/wO4o3Rb.png Maybe the same pose, or laying down on a beach-chair relaxing under an umbrella.

Thank you! Hope you have some nice holidays soon.

Hello all. I'd like to request Yukio wearing a goofy dog-themed sweater.

As always, anything else cute or cool but nothing lewd or gruesome, please, is fine, thanks for considering.

Requesting Natsuki in the outfit in the reference, or in a cheongsam for chinese new year.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/iMfo6

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting Popura wearing braces smiling, her wearing a cute business suit or her attempting to be a tough (but coming off as cute) cop with the clothes in the reference image.

Any other drawings are more than welcomed, I hope you all have a great weekend.

Hello people of WWD. I wish you all happy Chinese New year, and I'll ask for Momo Hanakai posing like a dog that is going to have her belly scratched nude encouraged, also other cute or lewd ideas are ok, as long it's 8 or lower on the scale of lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting my cute baka

- Any of these with husbando my.mixtape.moe/pwipvv.jpg

- He likes playing baseball, so i would love to see him wearing a baseball uniform

Anything else cute/stupid is appreciated too. Thank you!

Requesting Chihiro Fujisaki.

I would love to see him programming or playing games in his laptop but anything cute with him is fine.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting my beloved Makoto, giving me a heart-shaped box of home-made chocolates for the Valentine's Day.
Alternatively, requesting Makoto in some comfy winter clothes, simply enjoying the walk through snowy alley.
Or Makoto wearing a qipao for Chinese New Year.

But anything cute, cool, or sexy, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Here's my part of the art trade for *Hyun-ae! I hope this is okay.

Really cute! I like her blushing but confident expression! And naked apron is always good!

OR here.Thank you so much for taking the time to do my request! I really do like how this one came out. The expressions in both shots are really really nice and it kinda seems like a before and after theme. I also do love the colored blush and how it contrasts with the monochrome design; it's a good touch. Have a wonderful weekend and week ahead!

I'm happy you like it! It was fun art trading with you! You're great, and your waifu loves you very much!

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting Mint and SI like this imgur.com/ZqkoSgK (SI ref: imgur.com/X9rY60m) or Mint in a cute pupper Kigurumi

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting Shion wearing a qipao/Chinese dress and/or her eating Chinese takeout for her her first time
I'm up for Shion wearing Hikages nurse outfit from Senran Kagura New link: imgur.com/a/SMwRf
Requesting Momo(imgur.com/a/KSANi)and Shion dressing up as butlers, optionally with Shion blowing a kiss to the viewer and Momo acting aloof and professional, here are some butler outfit examples: imgur.com/a/Pym9j.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Sleeping on top of her hoard, made with golden coins and jewel
--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll and looking at the viewer
--Bumping her horns on the door frame

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting a cute and nice picture of POV hand holding with Sawyer, like either of these:
i.imgur.com/ARqjnKu.jpg
i.imgur.com/cOJU4fZ.jpg
Or perhaps do your own take on the idea. Something romantic.

Or draw her like Popuko here, like Bkub, with the chainsaw:
i.imgur.com/0QY6NxL.gif
Doesn't have to be animated, obviously.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc. Imitations of styles like Nichijou or Panty & Stocking are things I adore.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd, if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good week!

Hiho greetings and hello! Requesting my lovely miko, Tamaki, wearing a cute and comfy looking pink dress with a choker similar to this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2414867 and receiving five (5) red roses from the viewer's POV, with a very happy smile and blush like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2010431 please! The 5 roses are important because we're celebrating our 5 year anniversary next week

Celebrating the lunar new year.

imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything would be great, but if you want to do something specific, this week I was thinking of her in jeans looking casual. I hope everyone had a great valentine's day, and has a wonderful weekend!

First, watch this:

youtu.be/l3jHvjofFlw

Requesting my waifu Kefla working out the same way as fitness trainer Lisa Marie in the video. A nice close-up panning pic of her abs would be great too!

Requesting my loveliest love Eruna!

-wolf or fox girl
-Eruna with pillow, like this i.imgur.com/fu7nr49.jpg
-a cute alternate hairstyle
-at the school desk, like these imgur.com/a/heh0A
-ice skating in winter outfit i.imgur.com/dyDWGFM.jpg
-anything else cute is great as well

Thank you if you consider drawing her!

Good evening, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- Taking a sexy selfie
- Covered in Chocolate
- Doing some laid back camping
- In something Carnival related! For example, her in a sexy Brazilian outfit or a fabulous Venetian one or as a German Tanzmariechen
- Wearing Ougi's backless dress (imgur.com/a/EdTOJ)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated, especially if it's carnival or valentine's related!

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you a wonderful weekend and thank you for considering her!

Additional Amu Hinamori references and description: imgur.com/a/Aw4Gm
Anything cute or cutelewd is good, but here are some suggestions:

Cute:
-In a china dress either serving food (while wearing her Clover hair clip) or posing for a kick (while wearing her Heart hair clip)
-As a cat
-Making chocolate or cooking while in her Amulet Clover form (or you can draw her just wearing her Clover hairpin) Reference: imgur.com/a/jJjF2

Lewd:
-Wearing nothing but a cat bell, cat ears, and a cat tail buttplug and being embarassed trying to hide her body.
-Sitting down, wearing no pantsu, covering her face in embarassment, with a heart chocolate covering her crotch
-Offering her feet covered in chocolate (while wearing her Heart hair clip)
-Wearing a china dress nopan, and hiding her butt

Requesting Yuuko.

It's my birthday on Sunday, so a POV shot of her lying on my chest would be nice. Kinda like this except happy: i.imgur.com/YoLoijQ.jpg
Yuuko being seductive while lying down in bed covered with ribbons would be wonderful as well.

Or since it's Lunar New Year, in a Cheongsam/Qipao or Ao dai.

Thanks and I want you to have a nice weekend, okay?

Does she shave down there? She looks the type of girl who leaves it grow

Requesting my dear Ivis, please. Some idea are as follows:

- Something Valentine related like any of the following:
imgur.com/a/et0eM
-A PoV of her looking at viewer while lying in
imgur.com/a/BZQms
-Wearing a China dress

Though anything cute of her is always wonderful to see too.
Other outfits and SI reference: imgur.com/a/4FpVO

I appreciate whoever does this request and hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

I'd like to imagine that she very much prefers to keep herself clean and shaven down there

Requesting Kagura dressed as either Amazoness Swords Woman or Lady Assailant Of Flames from YuGiOh, please!

Outfit references: imgur.com/a/4OJ8r

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
I'd love to see her getting a huge box of Valentine's chocolates

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Thanks if you pick this up!

Hello! Requesting my super cute wife, Nano Shinonome.

- Valentine's Day was just a few days ago, so perhaps something related to it would be nice.
- Wearing a summer dress
- or wearing a qipao

Or, If you want to include my SI the ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

(Anything with romantic elements, or that it seems like a date would be perfect!)

Of course, anything cute, or cutelewd is appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your time! Hope your weekend is wonderful, and of course, don't forget to have fun!

Requesting Urabe Mikoto with either of the following ideas:

- tanned and pulling her uniform collar down to reveal tanlines on shoulder
- wearing a qipao or qipao leotard: i.imgur.com/cLWa8Um.jpg

Requesting Len enjoying some cake.

anything else cute or lewd is fine too.

Anchor for gifWIPanon, requesting zero

Oh, mm I see. Thought she had some bush since her anime take place in a non modern village and she dresses like a farmer girl. Definitely not into cleanness if you ask me. Then, she also looks older than she looks. How old is she again?

Requesting Kuon

-Holding out a Valentine's Chocolate out with her tail making a heart
-Dressed up similar to this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3004572
-Wearing a costume of Claire or Nel from Star Ocean 3 for while her tail holds a dagger or two
-Posing in front of a mirror in her new dress
-In a bath tub washing and brushing her tail

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Claire and Nel imgur.com/a/V3tmg
Kuon's dress imgur.com/vfxBBn1

Considering how much she values having a bath even when stranded on an island, and just her personality in general, I think she's the kind of person who doesn't put up with being dirty in any way. At the very least, if not clean shaved, neatly and shortly trimmed; hopefully my preference of no hair down there would persuade her though.
And her age isn't ever stated, unless in the novels which aren't translated, but I would estimate somewhere in the 20-24 range.

Isn't she a fairy? Do they age?

Thank you again Stitch user, I got her on Valentine's Day and she looks gorgeous.

I can probably just dye her mouth, I still think you're being too hard on yourself

Sorry it's super sketchy. I lost the magic

Damn, that's nice.

requesting Pyrrha Alexandra's thighs

Requesting my wife Uehara Himari. Anything cute/cutelewd is good but if you want some ideas:

- Holding a box of Pocky, with a stick of Pocky in her mouth
- Wearing her Year of the Dog costume i.imgur.com/5AYZwzN.png
- In a qipao

Have a great weekend

Requesting my love Yuu wearing a fancy and fluffy outfit of some type, or Yuu happily burning various items.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

She certainly ages over the course of her life, going to school and all that. And she looks slightly older/more mature in the latest novels.

Kindly requesting a soft comfy Colette hugging a pillow
Alternatively, something similar to any of this imgur.com/a/l60Wy

Oh my.

Requesting my angel, Ryuuko Mifune

In celebration of the new year, id like to request her in a POV picture similar to one of the following. Im fine with however lewd you want to make it, so long as its just her in the picture.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2066552
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2055023
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2849432

Alternatively, id love to see her in 80s style, or just wearing some cute 80s clothes
youtube.com/watch?v=NYzGnXxtVsI

Any other drawings are welcome and appreciated

>Not wanting a well kept bush to bury your head in as you make your way down your waifu's body or blow your load into
You're missing out.

He does great work. I wish I could fix mine so it's not slanted, but she's still so cute.

Sorry for the late reply, thank you! He looks adorable, I love the big sticker blush and you picked my favorite casual outfit from the ref. All your deliveries this weekend are looking great, keep it up and good luck!

I'm definitely not opposed to either of those things, just without the hair is much preferable.

Thank you very much for drawing Mai, this is a amazing image. You did a really great job drawing and coloring Mai's figure as well as her face and hair. I also very much like the bodysuit you designed for Mai as well as the pose you drew her in. Thank you very much again for this great drawing and I wish you a great weekend. By the way, do you happen to have a username or a website? Also I'm curious if you drew inspiration for the environment and outfit from some other series.