What exactly does "homu homu" mean?

What exactly does "homu homu" mean?

Love.

It's the sound of betrayal.

Stockholm Syndrome

It's the sound Homura makes when she has a stroke.

I am Akemi Homura. Ask me anything.

ホム
trainstation platform

Mean

Get back on my shelf I gotta finish cleaning and changing you

How much for the blowjob?

What's your opinion about three anons worshipping you as their waifu?

Just three?

Well, the valentine's collage got only 3, still the most worshippers out there who takes the waifu meme seriously

I mean, 3 worshipers for one girl. She's the only one who got this much

Not everyone attention whores like that. Guaranteed more Homu waifufags.

Whatever happened to Kuro?

This is what I thought too.

It's a mating cry when searching for dokes

It's really pathetic how you keep making threads just to shitpost and attack people, !Akemi.
Really, get a life.

>One year since I last lurked on a Madoka thread
>Wonder If autism-kun is still around
>Let's post this pic and found out
>He is
Thanks for that, ACK. You are a very curious case to me, and I always wonder how how long you will keep up with the fight

!Akemi, I wonder long it will take you to accept that you are the only person who says shit like "durrr i never go to thread so no way da b me xddd" as if anyone actually just take your word for it and accept that you actually haven't been to Madoka threads, and are totally not the shithead who's been ruining every single one them. Really, how do you live with yourself being this pathetically stupid?

And of course, !Akemi, you are the only person who thinks "ack" is real.

>I always wonder how how long you will keep up with the fight
Pretty long, considering that for over ten years before you even started using this site people have always been against shipping cancer like you. So I'm not sure why you think that will change now that you're here and acting worse than ever.

He spawns his familiars everywhere, you can post that pic anywhere and he comes and reply anyway.

Why is Mami always the one to beat you? Do you enjoy losing to her?

Why are you talking to yourself like this, !Akemi.

>for over ten years before you got here people have been against crack shit on this site
>thinks that if he ignores this and samefags hard enough that people will forget
Really, how can you possibly be this stupid?

You know what else makes it obvious it's literally just you doing this, !Akemi.
Because you have had this very basic and well know fact about Sup Forums history pointed out to you 100s of times, and not once have you ever addressed it. If it actually was more than one person at least one of them would have addressed it.

>literally the only person who bumps his shitposting threads
I love it.
It's just so great knowing what a pathetic loser you are.

!Akemi, I wonder long it will take you to accept that you are the only person who says shit like "durrr i never go to thread so no way da b me xddd" as if anyone actually just take your word for it and accept that you actually haven't been to Madoka threads, and are totally not the shithead who's been ruining every single one them. Really, how do you live with yourself being this pathetically stupid?

And of course, !Akemi, you are the only person who thinks "ack" is real.

>I always wonder how how long you will keep up with the fight
Pretty long, considering that for over ten years before you even started using this site people have always been against shipping cancer like you. So I'm not sure why you think that will change now that you're here and acting worse than ever.

It's really pathetic how you keep making threads just to shitpost and attack people, !Akemi.
Really, get a life.

Homu

Poor Homura, still being verbally by Madoka and getting her turned on.

Can you say what's Madoka's 3 sizes, the kind of panties she is wearing, etc.?

Will Madoka ever reciprocate your feelings?

Are you gay?

80/54/82 pure white

Imagine being THIS pathetic.
You literally refuse to let your shitposting thread die because this is literally all you have in your life.

>literally the only person who bumps his shitposting threads
I love it.
It's just so great knowing what a pathetic loser you are.

Really, get a life.

Pure white?

Why are you still talking to yourself?

Yes, white panties.

You realize the fact that you don't reply to anything said to you makes it painfully obvious who you are, right?

What kind exactly? G-string? Gradma's panties? Kiddie panties? It's important for my research.

You realize the fact that you don't reply to anything said to you makes it painfully obvious who you are, right?

Plain white panties? Nothing special.

>!Akemi is so retarded he deludes himself into think that if someone calls him out on samefagging that it means they are mad about samefagging
>this leads to !Akemi samefagging even harder because he wants to try and "trigger" people
Does it get any more pathetic than this?

Well, you. You accuse people for not replying to you to be !akemi and when they do, you still accuse them.

No, no one accuses people of anything. The only person"accused" of being !Akemi is you, !Akemi.

And "people" don't just get called !Akemi, they have to fit an extremely unique set of requirements. That set has been explained to you literally thousands of times. And instead of trying to get rid of your tells, you just start doing them more because you think your tells "trigger" people.

Like the evening stridulations of a cricket, you screech loudly yet are treated as white noise.

I wonder when you are going to realize that you can't samefag ten years of history away, !Akemi.

If acting like you was the normal, why didn't it happen before you got here. Hell, why doesn't it happen out side of these threads?

Being against shitposters like you is the normal, and that will never change.

It has been a long time that I decided to ignore it and report this fucker each time I come across with him.

>magically, never talking about, everyone decided to act exactly the same way, all ignore the exact same things, believe in something with no proof, and all at the same time
Yeah, nothing suspicious about that.

Sure is funny how none of the thousands of people you've pretended to be will ever give proof "ack" is real, address how people have always been against shipping cancer on this site, say what "ack" supposedly does wrong, or address anything at all said to them.

Yeah, totally legit. I'm sure everyone buys your samefagging, !Akemi.

>you can't samefag ten years of history away
This is why I really don't get what !Akemi's goal here is.

He must realize by now that people can just look at the archives and see how new he is and how no one has even acted like this before, while people have always been against tumblr nonsense like his.

"ack behavior" is nothing new, and even the mods used to ban shipping shitters. So I really don't get why !Akemi keeps trying to pretend it's normal to think "ack" is real.

>replying to your own post
Irony.

Gay for madoka.