Plunderer anime

>“It’s the year 305 of the Alcian calendar, and the world is currently entirely controlled by “numbers.” Every human born is branded with a “Count.” This Count can be anything; the amount of kilometers walked, or the amount of people who have said your food is tasty. If your Count drops to 0, you will be sent into the Abyss. After Hina’s mother’s Count dropped to 0, her last request was for Hina to look for the Legendary Red Baron.”

natalie.mu/comic/news/270015

>Something I like is actually getting adapted this season
Things are looking up

bump

Oh boy, I'm ready for suffering but also a boner.

>Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
They are adapting it! Suu Minazuki is the king!

best girl

I for one am looking forward to tactical lolicopter animated.

Absolutly loved Sora no Otoshimono and also read Watashi no Messiah-sama (is was okey). Im no to sure about Plunderer, it was really interesting up to time travel part started, then is everything turned messy.
On a sidenote, it's really sad how they were so close to fully adapt SnO and just killed it there

>Another Suu Minazuki anime
Hell yeah

>Remember AIC ASTA is dead
Now Im sad

Looks goo-
>Suu Minazuki
Into the trash it goes.

Hana turned perfect during time travel arc

Anyone has the page of the loli in the fighter jet?

Edgy, tragedy, comedy, ecchi, harem, as usual from this guy.

>This Count can be anything; the amount of kilometers walked, or the amount of people who have said your food is tasty.
> If your Count drops to 0, you will be sent into the Abyss.
This sounds contradictory, the examples used all start on zero as people are born, so the person would be sent to the abyss the moment they were born, and even if for some reason it didnt start on 0, they would be immortal, since both examples were accumulative. This is a bad synopsis that makes the series concept sound more retarded than it is. Can someone give a better explanation of the setting?

I've never heard of this before but from my understanding you're giving a "Limit" on how much of one thing you can do.

Like kilometers walked, you have a counter of 250km's you're allowed to walk before getting sent to the abyss, so each kilometer it would tick down the count one. Basically it means trying to avoid whatever it is your counter says.

Everyone is born with a Base numbers. most people Number can go UP, there are some Rare cases where their "Condition" make is that is virtually impossible to go up and can only go down.

there is not CAP/ LIMIT to how high the points can go

Has there ever been a single anime worth watching whose premise started with laying out their dumbass dating system?

I'll dump manga covers

Because there is time travel arc

Best boy Jail

>nana
>not on 7th cover
You had one job Suu

I remember reading about the earthquake destroying the building where they were animating it, it was supposed to follow the manga, after the earthquake they tried to make it original. You know the rest.

At least whole time travel arc is translated now

The latest scanlated chapter is really cool

so is this better than Sora no Otoshimono?

The manga is pretty nice

I wanted his older work to get anime because Plunderer is just okay