Tomo-chan

ohhhhhhhhhhhh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT

Misuzu playing for keeps

MAID CAROL

Oh my goodness Tomo. This girl has cemented her love for Jun.

>Maid Tomo
Thank you god.

thighhighs under longer skirts/dresses are godtier

Cannot wait until Jun reaction when he sees this.

>I don't know why, but I think I want ramen today
Anyone know how much Nips charge for a bowl?

tanabe'll invite him

That will be no fun. The coincidence will be better.

It's probably around 1k y

Thanks. Was curious if the shops around here in the US were overcharging or not, but they're about 11 dollars a bowl.

Over here in NYC it's around $14 depending on where you eat.

How cute!
Fucking Misuzu I swear

she's going to be confused as family as the result of her decision

>NYC
Lucky you. Just south of you, there are so few places to actually eat restaurant Ramen, used to have to drive 45 minutes. A new place just opened up at a local mall.

You can always go to an Asian grocery store and get pic related. I recommend getting the Soy Sauce or Oriental version. Another brand (ラ王, Raoh) has tonkotsu flavor which is the best kind of ramen if you ask me.

>Less than half the price of what it costs in the US

Wow tono looks very girly and also flat.

Carol too.

only compared to carol

Quality varies wildly in Montreal, but you can get bowls (price does not always match quality, for better or worse) for anywhere from $6.50 CAD to around $12 in the many places around/between the two universities downtown (McGill and Concordia).
Some of those decrepit-looking holes in the walls can whip up a feast that'll make a starving student live again for a very reasonable cost.

Yeah, but some good ribeye steak is probably 3 times more expensive in Japan than in the US

Fuck lads I want some ramen now.

2.34 for a 12-pack at aldi's

Oh and those $4 vietnamese subs are pretty filling too. Bit smaller than a Subways (like a 9-10" sandwich) but at half the price and better taste it's a tough bargain to beat.
The bread's usually fresh daily from local bakeries as well. Just add some tomatoes yourself when you get home.

What do you guys usually throw into your home made ramen?

for me it's usually bok choy, ham, and miso

You know what's awesome? Cuban sandwiches. Those are fucking delicious.

I would but somehow despite being a university city everything shy of McDonalds near me closes before midnight.

that's why walmart's a thing you know

I had a vietnamese sub with grilled pork today. Those were fucking good

I fucking wish, the one right next to me used to be open from like 4 to 12 but now it's just 6 to 10.

american cheese, an egg, little smoked sausages, tabasco
should try some cabbage

Is this the offtopic general?

no, go away

Any leftover meat can do the trick. Get some fresh veggies (peppers and onions in particular) and herbs in there to really give it some texture and taste.
The markets around here often have big sales on pork-loin and/or shoulder. I've got a spicy marinade that I make with apple juice, habaneros and half a blood orange per pound of meat - with a few other things of course.

The Loins are great when sliced into anything, if you can keep yourself from running out just picking at them with your fingers (a true danger if it's small). Shoulders need more time, but dump that shit in the crock-pot with the marinade and set it to low before leaving for work. When you get home it's falling apart just touching it. After that whether it's atop a poutine, inside a sandwich or in a nice hot bowl of ramen or potato-soup, it's always fucking good.

Marshmallows, sprinkles, peppermint flavoring chocolate caramel, vanilla pudding and some whipped cream and frosting

It's considered 'exotic' by some Americans and not many eat them compared to a common burger joint (even traditional diners are expensive these days). That goes double for NYC where Manhattan can be ridiculously overpriced or places outside like Brooklyn or Queens can charge $8+

Unless you're talking about a dessert ramen with chocolate pasta, that sounds legit hideous.

I believe user was referencing a /ck/ thread from long ago where no, it was NOT dessert ramen with chocolate pasta.

This is the first time someone in her family has worked

So uh how about Tomo-chan? Anyone? No?

What do you think the first song will be at Tomo and Jun's wedding reception?

her mom picked up her dad working in the same setting

>cuuuuuute
>i wanna fuck x
>oyakodon
>the ntr doujins write themselves
>this story is going no where
There, now back to the ramen.

Fuck, I forgot that they got engaged while she was working at her parents restaurant.

Poor dad thought he'd seduced a college girl despite still being in highschool.
Turns out it's a 13 year old that he knocked up.
It's like realizing there's one more zero on the end of that powerball jackpot than what you thought you'd won.

And people say Carol's mom isn't a genius.

>TOMO AND CAROL

I don't think anyone has said that. Only about Carol being an idiot.

This doesn't even look like Tomo any more. Her face makes me think she's a New Game character.

When she was what? 12?
Damn that chapter was hilarious ...

And They said maids were out once they got into tanabe's ramen shop.
Also full body tomo in a fucking maid costume and I got no access to photoshop. Please someone pick up the slack

wasn't this how carol's mom ended up getting knocked up?

>tfw I called a maid cafe
>tfw it's a ramen shop but still maid outfits
Still technically right

>dropout

No, Ferris was working at the family restaurant. Carol is pretty safe because Kou is an innocent retard who just wants to feel her face cheeks.

>dropout

>Tanabe has maid costumes prepared
How long was he waiting for this?

Thanks dropout

so how long before Carol finally gave in and doesn't want to work anymore?

Since his first appearance

moment she picks up a bowl

Twenty minutes. Tomo will have to take over the table she's serving. That table will be Jun.

Does this means misuzu can cook

I eat the cheese flavored kind, throw a spoonful of meaty pasta sauce and some shredded cheese because I'm gross like that

No, it just means that she doesn't want to put on the maid outfit.

Carol's tits look smaller

Imagine the heart attack Sempai will have if he comes in and sees Carol as a meido.

that's a funny way to spell jun

>well it doesn't have to be a ramen shop
What did he mean by this?

You meme, but Jun will legitimately have a heart attack. Remember, he's into the yakatas and shit.

So you're saying carol's about to meet her future Impregnator and spice then?

Jun would heart attack over Tomo, not Carol.

Maid café.

Carol's not the one that needs to worry here. I mean for one thing she'd probably simply not worry at all if her boyfriend put a bun in her oven.

Now Tomo and Misuzu, that's a different story.
If Jun sees Tomo in this, it could be super-effective. He's already been volcano'd and meteor'd by her body.
And Misuzu? Wasn't Kou the one who's after her? Nobody expects a girl dressed like she is right now to get knocked up behind a restaurant...

To be fair, he'd have a heart attack from Carol too of fear

>wasn't Kou after Misuzu
Excuse me, but what the fuck. You know who Kou is, right?

He is the guy that would keep a condom in his wallet since middle school and not get laid until college.
Also he couldn't know misuzu would be working there, because the truth is any girl would do, as proven by that pic compiling every time he's tried to lewd tomo.

So does that mean next page she will be forced to wear it ?

This fucker really can draw legs.

Tanabe won't force his failed love to put on the maid outfit.

>Misuzu's uniform
Is this a foreshadowing?

Fuck off, Bateman

The guy whose name no one cares to remember

I'm getting flashbacks of Carol's mother

Gets are not tomboys so nobody here cares

>Misuzu goes butch
Sasuga dyke-chan.

Carol somehow will force Misuzu to change places with her, then we'll see a Misuzu maid

>offtopic food posting is fine
Fucking hypocrites.

Oh my god

Tomboys and certain Asian food stuffs go hand in hand

Sure they do, faggot.

This is a chapter and arc about ramen.