Dragon Ball Super

It was over, except for the arrival of a turquoise girl. They traveled the world together. Every heart is not beautiful, he does not like fighting. However, his heart insists on the reputation of victory, and when the enemy fights, he shows friendship. His sympathy will be released.

His life was to continue his efforts to solve the conflict between his pure heart and the desire of the battle with the enemy increasingly. In his life, as his power grows up, new enemies, his friends come together and some want to die.

He married Chi chi. He has a son. With compassion he learned a lot and I found an idea.

He expresses the arrival of his brother Raditz, he understands the truth of his people, and announces that he refused his contest. He sacrificed his life to kill his brother.

His power gradually taught him Kayoken's technique. His older brother committed others not to overtake and they were devastating. His friends, like his resurrection, knew that the earth still needs him, but the death of saiyan still exists. When the guests arrived, their friends tried to defend their world while they were out. try it.

He arrived and saw his friend call out to kill the battlefield. He discovered the ability to destroy Napa and attack Be[ji]ta. He's fighting for people like him here. When I discovered his essence, I knew he was a monster who killed his grandfather.

As Kai is not enough to drive beta, the spirit of the earth demands the smallest part of all sensitive entities. And with the help of his son and Genki Dama, the blue ball shining in the hands of Saiyan with this pure heart ultimately beat Vegeta. And even if he won, he was the eldest son and spared the life of Vegeta.

After he died, the legend came to the manufacturer, why did he do it for me? Why did you make me a friendly warrior? And his creator will look up from his desk and say, The drawings are talking to me again. I should go to sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBuRlN17UyU
youtube.com/watch?v=S4E83RKavUU
youtube.com/watch?v=C3l7PEj1cKc
exhentai.org/g/1170107/992a8453b7/
youtube.com/watch?v=0PlFk6WeDHw
youtube.com/watch?v=kjMNwtVQctA
youtube.com/watch?v=XB7rd1Tz5Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=3s2Ksz7rpck
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jpkeAQG6kQw
youtube.com/watch?v=woHtuw_xtcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>woke up to see Goku steal Blanco
>decide to watch the weekend dbz kai episode
>It's Gohan vs Buutenks
>mfw

>post yfw when Freiza wins and wishes that none of the gods ever existed and no one remembers anything, rendering god ki extinct and making Super nothing more than a fever dream

Reminder Videl creams from her ass.

>dan dan kokoro starts playing after the wish

>uchiyama ep

Goku has literally reached his peak, with mastered UI there is nothing much left for him to acheive except beating the angels I guess.

Literally anyone in the MULTIVERSE has no chance of beating him and if he surpasses Jiren then he'll truly be the strongest mortal. Seriously.

If anything Goku opened the door for Gohan Blanco to become canon

youtube.com/watch?v=kBuRlN17UyU

Spics have verified

Which one of the erased characters do you miss the most?

So is Freeza a male (female) of his species and is he going to hook up with Yamcha after the tournament?

>another episode that pretends freeza has been eliminated when he really hasn't
Seriously, what the fuck is up this guy's sleeve?

These three and the fury universe.

GT gave us an original storyline, exciting new characters, and a badass transformation.

Super gave us...hair recolors?

GOKU BLANCO ESTÁ FINALMENTE AQUI

>GT gave us an original storyline
Did I miss the Goku Black arc in Z?

Mirin them almost perfect digits user

Super gave us character development for more than just Goku, exciting new characters, multiple badass transformations, and a godlike OST.

you missed it all the way back in the spic fanfictions from the 2000's

It's still better than Super but
>exciting new characters
>pan
>shadow drags
>shitter 17
>exciting
good one

What's the next step in memes?

Sauce or nah?

sasuga otousan..daga..

>Super gave us character development for more than just Goku

LOL

>Roshi
>Android 17
>Beerus
>Freeza

Can you find me one fanfic from the 2000's where Goku is killed and has his body stolen by an evil god who then destroys Future Trunks' timeline, goes back becomes friends with himself, and then fights Goku and Vegeta while Trunks unlocks Broly mode?

>Super gave us character development for more than just Goku

Doesn't matter when they regressed Goku's character to the point where he is a literal retard.

>godlike OST
Nah
Faulconer OST > Super OST
youtube.com/watch?v=S4E83RKavUU
youtube.com/watch?v=C3l7PEj1cKc

>falconer

So now that blanco is canon, when are we getting ss5 broly in heroes?

exhentai.org/g/1170107/992a8453b7/

Don't forget how it will make gt canon too

Meanwhile, Vegeta (the best, most developed character in Z besides Piccolo) regresses back to his old "i-i have to surpass kakaraot!!!!" self.
youtube.com/watch?v=0PlFk6WeDHw
What a way to ruin this beautiful scene.

GT was just a copypaste from the movies and specials.

Babe = Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans.
Super 17 = Fusion Reborn and Super 13
Shadow Dragons = Super Android 13

>Vegeta
>Gohan
>Roshi
>Krillin
>18
>17
>Future Trunks

Meanwhile in GT it's just
>Goku
>arguably Pan

He literally just gave his energy to Goku while thinking about his loved ones in this episode.

But how do you explain Supreme Kai and Old Kai being in GT?

I actually enjoyed this episode, it was really heartwarming to see Vegeta continue fighting on, despite having no chance (and bulma being ded). Second half of the episode was largely a waste of time though, especially Goku going blue, what the fuck was that about?

Learn to speak English you fucking retard.

Jesus fucking Christ. You're giving me an aneurysm. LEARN HOW TO SPEAK!

>Evil son of Goku
Well that's not what I described at all

AYY LMAO WAS A MISTAKE

>Faulconer OST > Super OST
Hell no, you're just weighing the best tracks on Faulconer vs the best tracks on Super when Super's OST is more consistently good.

worked into a seething shoot

Nothing. Frieza has always been a faggot. Haven't you heard his voice? He laughs like a queer in the Nip version, and when I was a kid, I thought he was a woman in the English dub.

>Falconer OST
>This is what Amerimutts actually like

>tfw Frieza is going to win

>Goku blanco actually became real
I-i'm sorry for doubting you spic bros i spent the entire time laughing and mocking the idea ever since you fuckers made that shit. I am truly sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=kjMNwtVQctA
>BWA BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BWA BWA BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB BWABBWABBAAAAAAAAAA
The absolute state of Kikuchifags.

Do you not want people to post coherently?

>Did Saga steals the Gohan White?

It's a copypasta and you fell for it, smelly smark.

youtube.com/watch?v=XB7rd1Tz5Uw

The Frieza sneak kills Jiren when hos guard is down and gets disqualified leaving Goku to win theory seems more and more possible

where have you seen it before?

Why do I have a feeling that Manga Jiren will be just as bad

Now listen here, I will not tolerate disrespect. I'm soooo sorry I didn't recognize an obscure copypasta.

But why do that and miss his chance to get the super Dragonballs? It's obvious he doesn't trust Goku to keep the deal

Frieza is too busy fingering his butthole. He should've never come back to life. Just stupid.

what the heck is this

>That Frieza in the montage of everyone smiling and saying Goku!
that's some funny shit

>Goku Blanco
It's not fair

>Faulconer
>Indistinct and non-memorable synth intensifies

she was perfect

>exciting new characters
No, it didn't.

I want to see Universe 1. It has the best Kaioshin

He just wants to kill Jiren now. Remember he said you deserve to be killed by me. He realized force won't work and he is waiting to sneak a death bean into Jiren heart at the moment before Gokus defeat.
No way someone as evil as Frieza gets to make a wish with the super dragon balls.

>Goku goes Blanco
>Beerus:"huh, I guess he really is the DRAGON BALL SUPER..."
>yfw

TOPPO-SAMA SAVE MEEEEEEEEE

>non-memorable synth intensifies
youtube.com/watch?v=3s2Ksz7rpck
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jpkeAQG6kQw
youtube.com/watch?v=woHtuw_xtcc

Krillin be crying like his boyfriend got killed

Who fucking cares, Black arc is shit in the end because Goku used literally a button and told Zeno-sama DELET THIS.

>call it final flash
>uses it multiple times in the tournament

hmm

Why is this fucking cuck always screaming at people as if they were going to die. Killing is against the rules. The only time it was appropriate was when 17 blew himself up. I mean he was about to throw himself into the ring and get everyone erased after his slut wife was about to get ringed out. Not killed. Not brutalized. Just ringed out.

i want to see spinoffs of each of the different universes

Inb4 Frieza gets the jump on Jiren but Goku saves his life and attacks Frieza

Is one of the things about Freeza time that nobody in the vicinity of Freeza knows it's happening?

Did you forget that they all might be erased if they lose?

>Arc is bad because Goku failed to the point that he had to call God to fix things

im a vegeta fag and we are truly on suicide this day. it is not funny. please come and help me the knife inches closer every second

What bothers me the most is his horrible voice, can't enjoy the episode when I hear this noseless faggot.

Who will he fight? Someone who's actually tricky and not just a ball gimmick?

You must hate One Piece

Vegeta is the best character in DB, hands down. I'm not upset though. This has always been Goku's series, and Vegeta has always served the plot. His character development ended with the Buu arc, so I'm happy with his performance.

Do you really think Black is good because Goku lost? The Battle of gods movie did that much better than fucking Black.

Don't get me wrong, I really loved the idea of Black, it was surprisingly good for Dragon Ball standards, but in the end, with all thoses Time Travels, making Goku literally retarded so Mafuba couldn't be the solution and Zeno-sama "fixing" the situation threw the whole arc to shit.

But whatever, at this point I only keep watching this shit because I already spent like 100 episodes of this shitfest, I only wanna know how this shit ends

Why is the ending song growing on me? I don't like this

>expect jiren to actually be a sensible person caring about justice
>he's just a generic brute lel need to be strong

Krillin is like a small dog. While you keep him on a leash he will bark and bark but as soon as you let him go he shuts up because he knows he can't do shit.

>shhhh, they’re just drown victims grabbing at anything now that their Goham FanFiction has been so absolutely btfo

>Do you really think Black is good because Goku lost?
No, but Xeno doesn't make the arc shit

Look no further then the manga version, which makes him a superhero.
Legitimately, this episode bothered me. Why did Anime Jiren join the pride troopers? Why would he need to? Why is Vegeta lecturing Jiren that he doesn't know what if feels to fight for protecting someone, he's a GODDAMN SUPERHERO

He will do the exact same shit in the manga you idiot or he will just jump off the stage himself which would be even dumber

>"M-my shit smell b-better than yours"
>GTfags that much in denial

Super's manga BTFO both Super's anime and GT, while GT can't even surpass DBS anime despite its good ideas.

>Why did Anime Jiren join the pride troopers? Why would he need to?
Good questions.

Defend this

It's catchy, right?