Is it worth watching?

Is it worth watching?

just watch the tv series

No, watch Darling in the FranXX instead.

But I already watched it and EoE, where do I go from here

Death and Rebirth has two parts. One is a clip show turned movie, and the other is the beginning of End of Evangelion. Just watch the ending of the TV series and then End of Eva.

Watch 1.11, 2.22, and 3.33 if you want more Eva

watch the rest of it you stupid newfag

watch the rebuilds, shit on them and secretly wait for 3.0+1.0

isnĀ“t it just a worse remake of the series?

what rest you utter moron?

I will, but is it really that bad?

no,the rebuilds were great. It's nice to see Eva in HD. 1.11 was pretty much an identical remake but it becomes a lot different. 3.33 was a little weird, but we cant really judge it until the last movie comes out.

The first movie is near perfect remake of the first 6 episodes with some altered or extra scenes and other little differences and the Ramiel battle is improved a lot, but the story path starts to diverge from there in the other movies but keep some similar plot themes that repeat but slightly differently. The rebuilds are not as good as the original series but they're still enjoyable imo even more so when you dive into the sequel theory rabbit hole among other theorizing. They're not as terrible as everyone says they are.

Unless the last movie is a time machine that somehow gives me those two hours back, there's no way it can redeem that steaming pile of hot garbage.

So NGE is being retconned?

No, you know how Devilman is in a timeloop? End of Eva's ending is inspired by the ending for Devilman so with all the other evidence in the rebuilds that seem more that just references to the original series it seems like Eva might be in a timeloop as well, Also read the manga too since it also has evidence for the timeloop theory.

It's hard to tell what to think of them right now. 1 and 2 are basically just HD remakes with some differences and then 3 goes in a completely different direction. The problem is 3 poses a LOT of questions but gives almost no answers so a lot of people found it a waste of time. We won't really know if it was worth it until 4 comes out.

Nope

>where do I go from here
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down

what are the squares with numbers? Graves?

thanks

Watch it and then watch the movie immediately afterwards.

I'll tell you what's not fucking worth. Make this same shitty thread over and over again.