When will battle harems will come back in style?

When will battle harems will come back in style?

Sorry but age of permavirgin donkan school kids and school battle harems are over.
Welcome out isekai chad overlords.

Never, and that's a good thing.

Battle harems replaced magical realism harems which replaced traditional harems. Now they've been replaced by harem isekais, because we need to move further and further into the wish fulfillment hole.

>no season 2 about Serika showing Glynn her Akashic Records

They cycle every 15 years, so you'll have to wait a bit.

Hopefully never.

never

enjoy lesbian bites instead

Rumia best

let's celebrate the death of this shit genre

Akashic records was pretty entertaining. Most of them are irredeemable though.

Ikki fucking married his flame bitch princess in 12 episodes, meanwhile Atato after 24 and even more LN volumes still hasn't fully committed and is just nebulous dense MC.

If those two came out this season there's be dozens of chad rakudai and virgin asterisk memes comparing the two shows

You know, this kinda brings up a funny fact.
Shuffle
>inverse-isekai harem
>choose the tomboy childhood friend
If this was made today there would be people becrying it being the Madoka of harems.

Anyone has that image with a bunch of different battle harem school outfit?

Rakudai is one of the best for that reason. He actually fucked her too, and stays committed, no harem bullshit.

Second half was awful and so was Re:L

Anime only shit.
VN is better

It's extremely sad once you factor in the 2 extra girls who are interested in him. Painter girl outsexes Stella and Edelwiess is cake who's supreme wife material

CUMMING INSIDE SISTI

What could replace harem isekais?

I wish I had a battle harem so that I can act completely oblivious to the fact that they want my dick and instead focus on saving the world.

>fucking a pig

Since Rokudenashi flopped, sadly never.

>tfw no one cares about the show anymore despite the god-tier Konomi Suzuki OP and Sisti being GOTS

depends how good highschool dxd sells in April.

I think we need another form of harems

>left
that's a cute pig

Making piglets with Shirobuta!!

DxD ss4 will either kill or save the new studio, it totally depends on how they do Sairaorg vs Issei

there is some blacklass witht he new art style however if they mange to do it right then yea it will somewhat save it.
It's understandable on Ichiei had beef with the previous studio director doing all that shit anime-only nonsense with rias and such not following his LN. I find it funny though Ichiei Ishibumi had to make a whole EX chapter to retcon the whole 3rd season.

Harem antics don't sell in ss4, as long as they make Sairaorg vs Issei epic everything will be forgiven

desu i'm not quite sold with that fight since the preview of that fight is lackluster for my tastes. hope i'm wrong though

and suddenly this is a DxD thread

The preview is the sparring before Kyoto I think
It's the notable harem anime unless you want to discuss DAL or SAO

well yeah it's the only battle harem shit left standing
it all depends if it's a flop or it waters the dry desert for more battle harem shit on the anime platform or it will stays in the isekai trend

Never, we Isekai harem now

Isekai is unironically better in all aspects. More interesting girls with option for much greater variety, and mcs who aren't total limpwristed faggots yet offer even better self insert option.

When we will get harems banged by the MC? Shinmai no Testament and that Adam light novel and manga are all I think about.

>discuss DAL
DAL is pretty kill since the anime studio who owned it went bankrupted
>or SAO
It's more of an isekai than your standard battle harem

Aren't isekais just next stage? Outside of those few trying to be super edgy they usually come with harem.

hopefully never

Might as well watch hentai if you want sex

>no doujins
>not enough art
>that virgin destroying uniform
its not fair

left is superior

would still rub my dick over either ones stomach

>someone designed uniform with required garter belt
We need more geniuses like this!
Fuck space exploration and quantum physics. This is where our mental capacities should go.

Well, the show didn't have enough fanservice, so that could be why.

uniform is all you need just revolve it all around thighfucks or undershirt titfuck

I don't think you can even discuss DAL as a battle harem.

The new art style looks signficantly better. I don't get why there would be backlash unless they do another all filler shit season.