O' My rubber nen thread

Post the o' my rubber nen of each respective series

O' MY RUBBER HAKI

Why wouldn't you post the real one from One Piece, Pell surviving?

O SAY CAN YOU SEE NEN

O MY SUPER SAYAN BLANCO

O MY FIST OF FRIENDSHIP

O MY RUBBER NEN

Okay guys, let's settle this once and for all. What was this manga's biggest asspull?

>Fairy Tail has bullshit powerups throughout the entire series
>only posts the one at the very end as an example

O MY FIREWALLU DORAGON

Any one of Erza's fights, really. I mean, Natsu and the others had bullshit too, but Erza was a whole 'nother level.

O MY ERZA

O MY CRUSADER ARMIES

What's the context here?

>enjoyed rave master and still do
>fairy tail happens
>try to like it
>can't
why does this always happen

He got a free game saving dragon from the asspull tornado

I think Mashima confirmed in an interview that he didn't plan the last arc at all. He pretty much wrote most of the stuff spontaneous which shows that in the end he didn't really give a shit about his own manga anymore. I mean the writing and the asspulls were always bad but if you read the last 2-3 arcs in ones sitting you'll clearly notice a difference.

It just feels like Mashima wanted to end it shortly after the Tartarus arc but his editors advised him to shit out one last arc because muh Zeref.

Mashima's a nice guy and a talented writer. At the end you can't really blame him for selling to the lowest common denominator with tits and friendship asspulls because that's what brings in the big bux.

>Developed the power-up during training
>Asspull

What did OP mean by this?

But he did fine with Rave without having to resort to fanservice and asspulls.

You morons can't even tell apart actual asspulls from bad writing.
This proves braindead facebook-like posters are infesting the board slapping memes for the sake of slaping memes.
An asspull is something that doesn't match the flow of writing and comes out of no where with a convenient explanation.

Not an Asspull, it's just a slightly altered form of an already existing power up, which is already a mix of existing powers rubber and armor haki.

Mild asspull, the ultra instinct was hinted since revival of F when they training with Whis, the hair color is cheap writing but that's how the series work.
For example the Potara fusion no longer being permanent, that's an asspull just to create a forced situation so the baddie forcefully dies at hands of the arc hero Trunks and not at Vegito's.

In a series full of asspulls, this is the least one, he saved that one-time use power from Igneel before the 1 year timeskip training before the last arc even started.

Actual asspull, Hisoka with Bungee Gum was only able to somewhat mimic textures to trick people, not actually fully generate organ and even comeback from the dead, he even explained the limitation of his powers when he fought Castro.

O' MY VOLCANO

>do something completely new out of the blue
>"justified" with a flashback that very same chapter
GODA

O MY BRAINFUNCTIONS TRANSFERRED TO MY ASS CHEEKS

>out of the blue
We knew Gear 4th had different forms after Tankman was shown.

O MY VOLCANIC EXPLOSION CREATED BY A TINY BIT OF HAMON

Not as much as an asspull as Gear 2.

>push really hard against the ground
>blood suddenly flows faster and makes you stronger
Exactly.

Reminder that Sakazuki is the strongest, if not the second strongest character in the series right under Kaido at this moment.

Fucking bullshit he is. Big Mom would literally rape him and snap his neck after ward

I doubt he's even top 3. Shanks and Kaido would wreck him 1v1 for sure. Borsalino could probably fight him on the same level that Kuzan did. Big Mom would probably give him a serious run for his money. Blackbeard with mastered Gura Gura no Mi would be a tough opponent as well.

>Big Mom tires out after just 8 hours of chasing weaklings
>Sakazuki was able to fight and BEAT a top tier after 10 days

Keep crying, Big Memefag.

why do people underrate the admirals as weaker than yonkou. Big mom has been nothing but a jobber this arc and i could see a serious admiral beating her with no to much difficulty.

>Shanks

Remind me again which one of them got injured by fodder again?

*gets beaten by china*

>zeref
>interesting af idea for a character/villain
>not actually malicious
>towards the end of the manga they just turn him into an unsympethatic asshole, even doing the cliche "bad guy kills own men" trope to make sure the mouthbreathers reading get that he is the bad guy

>tiny bit
>literally the ultimate lifeform going for the kill, amplified by the stone of aija

yeah, and one of them would die if he fell into saltwater, what's your point

>not actually fully generate organ and even comeback from the dead
are you retarded he used bungee gum to resuscitate himself he didn't make a new organ and come back to life

This is the worst crime in this thread and will always be.

>Has to rely on a universal weakness to make his flimsy point