Canonically weaker than Arturia

>Canonically weaker than Arturia
>Stomps legends one after another like a boss
This is it! This is what fucking FSN Saber should've been like. A good showing of how stupidly strong she supposedly is before jobbing. I know for a fact Mordred will job later but damn she showed off like a badass.

Yeah, but could she defeat Saber Blanco?

>This is it! This is what fucking FSN Saber should've been like.

Are you serious? She already gets enough accusations of being a Mary Sue even when she ends up struggling on every single fight in the story.

Actually... she doesn't job, sure she loses, but it ain't actually blatant under-performing to prop up someone else. If anything, Daddy Issues goes out like a boss

She'd be more fucked in the 5th war than Arturia ever was. I don't think she even has any way whatsoever to deal with Lancer, Assassin, Rider, Berserker, OR Gilgamesh, stringing her through all 5 is just ridiculous.

I'm right in the middle right now (Jeanne saved Sieg and based Astolfo from Spartacus final attack). So far Mordred has been nothing short of a total badass.

Seiba gets lauded as one of the finest powerhouses but gets tossed around constantly and we only get to see her kicking ass too little to late. She has never been in control of a fight like Mordred was which is shameful considering she's such a revered figure among knights.

Good, more recent content liek GoA removed all ambiguity and turned her into a Picture Perfect Dindu Nuthin Mary Sue that does no wrong and needs to be nerfed to seventh heaven to not ass rape everything in sight.
Back in F/SN and Zero she was actually a character and not a meme.

>GoA
What does this stants for? I've always wanted to see the strength everyone keeps talking about of Arturia but never shows.

I want to fuck the king and her son at the same time. I want Arturia to use me to teach her son how to please a man. I want my dick between the king’s breasts as she and her son practice performing oral on me. I want the king to kiss feed her son semen and teach her to swallow. I want the king to ride my dick like a horse and I want her son’s vagina on my mouth. I want to cum inside the king as I eat out the king’s son. I want the king to part her son's legs and show me her vagina. I want Mordred to scream for her daddy as I pound her. I want to fill her with just as much cum as I filled her father. I want enjoy Arthurian-style oyakodon.

Keep going until you reach the promised land, user.

Mordred gets her moment way later.
I didn't like her too at first but she really grew on me.

Saber falls in love with BBC.

Unable to confess, the genderbent version of King Arthur is gifted by a deus ex machina with the melanin-enriched man's home address. Never minding the strange zip code, she immediately goes to him, and is overjoyed to find out that he is going to crush her with his BBC as well.

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so she asked him, "What's the matter?" He said, "You're gonna get BLACKED, Arthur," but then his disgusting fat nigger cock got really hard, which made her take off her clothes. She expected him to scream, "Get on your feet and kiss my Excalibur, whore," as she kissed him and stroked his smelly nigger dick dripping of precum, and he shouted, "I'm gonna breed that tight little ass with my superior black seed!" which made her small pussy twitch and throb.

Before she knew it, she was blowing him for the first time till he came. He shot straight down her throat as she gagged and suffocated for some air. Her green bright eyes looking up at his face as he smirked and grinned. His smelly dick was filling her taste buds with the foul odor, but she was slowly falling in love with the stench. His cum was so thick, it got stuck inside her throat no matter how hard she swallowed.

He then said, "I want to crown the king in her little white ass now!" and seeing that they'd already gone that far and they were both naked, she obliged. A few hours later, the guy bred all her holes with his nigger seed. He berried his dick so deep into her that when he pulled it out, he said, "I'm King Arthur now, bitch!"

She fell in love with the scenario as part of her wished she can give birth to his nigger child. He looked so cute when he picked her up and sat her on his sweaty lap, so she reassured while wiping his cum off her face, "I am your servant now." While the two go at it like rabbits, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CROSSBREEDING.

Okay there’s something seriously wrong with that woman’s lower half.

>He berried his dick so deep into her that when he pulled it out, he said, "I'm King Arthur now, bitch!"
MY SIDES!

Maybe my wording was wrong. Mordred has been kicking ass left and right since she appeared and I love it. This what I was expecting from Seiba when I saw FSN for the first time only to be met with great disappointment. The King may be canonically stronger but the bastard son has made a much better show of what he has.

>Half dead riderless Astolfo and Fran
>legends

I'll give her sort of putting up a fight against Siegfried and Semiramis as impressive though.

Also forced Jack into retreat. Every Servant count as a legend isn't?

It was actually Chiron who clipped Jack with his attack when he tried to kill them both that forced her to retreat. Up till the point they seemed to be fighting more or less evenly. Apparently she is also matched with Chiron as well when it comes to close combat which is actually pretty good.

Couldn't even finish off Semiramis properly too

>she ends up struggling on every single fight in the story.
She ate Frankenstein's NP, directly to the face, WITH added mana from a command seal, and came out with some light scratches and a little exhausted.

If that's not a Mary Sue I don't know what is.

"Takeuchi, according to Nasu: Mordred is great. She is the crowning achievement of the culture that Type-Moon has created. Don't you agree, Nasu Kinoko-kun?"

Hope y'all ain't talking shit on my waifu.

Fran is also a shit-tier servant. It's not like Mordred consistently destroys every servant and conveniently has a million power ups like Sieg. I don't think you understand what a Mary Sue is.

Seiba the class, not Seiba the character. The narrative spent more time on how she was nerfed by Shirou than wanking how much stronger she is thatn everyone else. How do you powerlevel fags still not get that? for Zero there's no excuse in the writing, Butcher just made Saber an ineffectual idiot

Someone who can inexplicably do everything right for no reason.

Unless they pointed out somewhere that Mordred has high magic resistance, there is no reason why she should have been able to just take that attack with virtually zero consequence.

Butcher hates saber, I thought that was pretty clear.

Please don't lewd the moe-dred.

Mordred's magic resistance is more or less equal to Artoria's.

moedred is best saber and best girl

In this instance (among countless others) this was explained in the LN but omitted in the adaptation. Mordred did not tank Blasted Tree, Kairi warped her away from it avoid the full blast.

>Saber class
>Magic Resistance
>???
Mordred isn't even written out as a character who does everything right. I think you're conflating the concept of overpoweredness or retarded power levels (in Apocrypha, no less) with the plot trope of a Mary Sue.

Kairi used a CS to boost her defense which counters the buff to Blasted Tree and she wasn't in great condition immediately after being blown up. I guess Blasted Tree is just a crappy NP even when the B rank version is used. Don't forget that Arturia can survive being hit by a slightly offset by Excalibur EA as well.

The community wont remember LN Mordred, it will remember Mordred who tanked Sieg's NP, stomped Astolfo AND took a Blasted Tree into the face and was still standing after taking out 3 servants by herself. Arturia doesnt even come close to that despite being canonically more powerful.

>This is it! This is what fucking FSN Saber should've been like.
Two shitty fights and then she gets killed by an assassin? At least she measured up to Heaven's Feel Saber I guess.

>I guess
You don't guess shit, you saw how much damage it did to the landscape. Mordred shrugged that off like a fucking wall.

Her time to job was bound to come but point remains in that she got great opportunities to show off her strength before that point. Seiba never got such chances, most of her victories were achieved through desperate attacks and "miracles" (aka. plot convenience). The only fights were Arturia felt strong and in control were against Diarmuid and Iskandar.

Of those three feats, only the Balmung beam clash is worthy of note. Neither Astolfo nor Fran are especially strong Servants, and Mordred outclasses them both in most areas that matter. Artoria still stood up to Gilgamesh and won in Fate, and was able to successfully hold off Heracles for some time in UBW, both feats which outclass most of what Mordred did in Apo.

This, mostly the 5th war was fucking nuts and pretty much anyone summoned for it would curbstomp most wars easily.

If by "canonically more powerful" meaning lucky enough to dodge a fucking Gae Bolg, yeah we can go down the line of plot convenience in their respective stories.

Sounds like you're just mad about best girl being best girl though.

God I fucking hate reading posts like yours that reek of DBZ philosophy.
"They're weak servant so their attacks will never be effective."
If you stab someone in the face, it will probably kill them.
Bring your fucking mind back down to earth nigger. They may have super strength and speed, but they're not gods. I really hate apocrypha for justifying people's idea that Servants are Saiyans.

I wouldn't really call her fight against Semi - jobbing.
Yeah, she peaced out when Kairi died, but otherwise, imo - she didn't underperform, she punched waaaay above her wight class back there.

This honestly.
>Cuter
>Manlier
>Funnier
>Cooler Garments
>Better fights
Seriously what was Nasu thinking at first when he made FSN? Well at least he finally got the right formula to make and actual cool Saber. One can only see Arturia worfed and shamed so many times before it starts getting annoying.

Calm the fuck down, Gohan.

>Neither Astolfo nor Fran are especially strong Servants

Astolfo solos Goetia FYI.

This. Mordred may be weaker but is definitely way more badass than Arturia was ever depicted.

Literally you're posting about Apocrypha, where no less than three servants have some sort of god-given immortality/invincibility where indeed stabbing them in the face will actually not kill them.

And guess what, try stabbing a suit of armor in the face and see how that works out.

Doesn't matter. We're talking about fight service here. Mordred took three servants on her own and was consistently kicking ass through her screentime. Saber spent two thirds the of hers jobbing, getting cucked, further nerfed, captured or getting confused.

Mordred is weaker but Arturia is lamer.

Didn't Shirou manage to cleave Saber Alter near in half through her breast plate in Sparks Liner High? And that was just with a little Archer boost too.

>it took the combined powers of three servants to bring down Karna

Arturia is so lame it takes away the sense of "big achievement" when someone beats her.

>Shirou: Whoah! I beat Saber
>Gil: welcome to the club, kid
>Medea: get in line

Thanks for the spoiler but I imagined I will be that way. Short of Dracula that guy seemed truly OP.

>lancer

>little
Shirou is the real definition of a Mary Sue.

Compared to something like this, it doesn't look quite as impressive, but I could be wrong.

>Mordred shrugged that off like a fucking wall.
She was in shitty condition right after taking the hit, and while I will agree that tanking that seems ridiculous it's not like we have any other servants getting hit by what looks like A rank attacks to compare this with.

SmartMode.

>gets his shit wrecked in so many bad ends
>Mary Sue
Wew.

He probably watched too many anime where the main characters are wimps and the "mysterious transfer student" girl does all the fighting.

>Bad ends
Only the end that gets followed after counts.

The transfer student girl always job to plot convenience so the wimp hero can save her and unveil his special snowflake ability that just happens to specifically counter the big bad.

I love Mordred but I don't think she's the most brilliant.

I didn't even think it was possible to improve on Artoria's design (looks and character) until I saw Moedred

Correct me if i'm wrong, since i read the VN ages ago, but didn't the arm just give him the ability to trace shit, replacing the Kuzuki shit from UBW?
And the main reason why his brain was turning into fried eggs was because he was projecting NP's with his makeshift circuits made out of his nervous system?
I was under impression that his power comes from tracing the stats of the OG owners of the Noble Phantasms he's swinging around and reinforcing himself on top of that some more.

>I was under impression that his power comes from tracing the stats of the OG owners of the Noble Phantasms he's swinging around and reinforcing himself on top of that some more.

You forgot the biggest asspull of them all. Shirou's tracing with Archer's arm allows him to copy the technique of the wielders allowing him to use whatever weapon he copied with exact same strength and precision of the user. He fucking destroyed Herc in one hit.

The problem with Arturia is that she is ultimately used as a measuring stick for everyone else.
After her baseline prowess is established, we know how awesome everyone else is by how they fare against her.
On paper, Saber should have been an excellent servant (before FGO powerlevels, at least)
>most balanced and powerful class
>most powerful and famous holy sword
>one of the most famous HS
>as fast as lancer while holding a greatsword
>can go toe to toe with someone so skilled they developed a technique almost of the level of true magic out of autism
>can increase her strength and reinforce her armor using mana
>has the greatest shield, that also heals any non fatal wound
>her NP can kill Herc 6 or 7 times over in a single blow

And yet she is always struggles because if she didn't Shirou would be useless.
If Saber was as capable as her opponents, there would be not struggle in the narrative as long as the story is focused on a pure HGW and Gil doesn't show up.

As much as I love Saber OP is right. Mordred is a better version of Arturia because Mordred at least florishes here and there without being held back all the fucking time.

Oh Karna, a Hindu god throwing nukes around like Russia in the cold war. Shut down by the highest class of plot armor possible.

It took 12 years but it seems that after all this time I've finally found my Saber.

Is looking good in a suit a requirement for being a Saber?

This only highlights how shit Shirou and Nasu's writing are.

>most balanced and powerful class
Seiba is most powerful but not most balanced by any means. Being limited to attack head on and not having any hax limits them greatly. It just so happens that everyone attacks Arturia head on, instead of going for Shirou. Hassan in HF could take out Shirou 24/7 if Zouken ordered him, he managed to sneak into the house completely undetected that one time.
>as fast as lancer while holding a greatsword
No. Gae Bolg is not instant, for Cu to use one and not being cut to shreds he has to be faster than opponent, which is usually the case since he is one the fastest servants. Diarmuid or Achiless or Okita wouldnt give him an opportunity for it.
>can go toe to toe with someone so skilled they developed a technique almost of the level of true magic out of autism
Tsubame Gaeshi > Arturia, it is very specifically explained from her own pov that she only stays alive because his sword was BENT from the previous encounter.
>her NP can kill Herc 6 or 7 times over in a single blow
Not her NP you speedreader, that Caliburn projected by Shirou and exploding directly inside Heracles. Arturia doesnt go around sticking Caliba into people and then releasing its NP.

Arturia is only good for good for nothing Masters because she can solo HGW on her own if stars align. Good and specialized in something Masters are way better taking a servant that compliments their strengths or removes their cons instead of a dumb straight up attacking knight.

seething

the nasuverse is a multiverse and all bad ends are canon

>Arturia is only good for good for nothing Masters because she can solo HGW on her own if stars align. Good and specialized in something Masters are way better taking a servant that compliments their strengths or removes their cons instead of a dumb straight up attacking knight
Kairi is a pretty capable master and made an awesome pair with a Saber class servant.

I don't see new games based on the bad ends of the previous game so whatevs.

It only highlights how underage and retarded you are that you need everything to be over the top DBZ-tier crazy with ridiculous fights devoid of any character or substance to keep you interested.

Kill yourself secondary faggot.

Shirou's fights are a cringefest.

Could you be any more of an insufferable faggot

>Seiba is most powerful but not most balanced by any means
Strong, but not strongest, fast but not fastest, skilled but not most skilled, high magic resistance but still below casters. How is Saber not the most balanced class?
>Gae Bolg is not instant
They trade blows, Lancer steps back, Saber figures out who he is, he activates Gae Bolg and she just kinda lets him even after feeling the mana and while he calls out the name, which was either stupid or cautious because she didn't know what would happen. As far as trading blows goes, they were at the same level.
>Tsubame Gaeshi > Arturia
I didn't even mentioned Gaeshi. Even though she creates an opening by bending the sword, she can fight on the same level as someone who can create such a technique even though she recognizes that he is faster and more skilled, that was the point.
>Not her NP you speedreader, that Caliburn projected by Shirou
Except Caliburn projected by Shirou with Saber nearby has the same power as Excalibur, but can only be used once before Caliburn breaks
>Arturia is only good for good for nothing Masters
Except she needs a good master for her stats not to be nerfed.

The overall point is that she was supposed to be a good servant for a servant v servant match, and if Mordred did what she did than Arturia should have been able to do more too.

Garden of Avalon.

Eh, Kotomine VS Kiritsugu was cooler.

Fate turned to shit when it started DBZ-tier bullshit with FGO powerlevels.
I like the older Fate better.

Nice. Let's see if this can restore some of my lost faith in the so called King of Knights.

The only man who can take down Gil and enkidu, if he was in his rightful Ruler mode and not a fucking Lancer.

Source?

If I get this right a Ruler only appears when there are two warring factions which only happens when all 7 Servants and masters of the original ritual decide to ally. Something else?

>FGO powerlevels
Explain

Because in the end nerfed Saber is the only Saber we know. There isn't a single point in the VN where Saberin goes up against someone and we see just how strong she would have been and Zero only exists to make her suffer.

It started all the way back in F/SN, the stat charts have a way of attracting powerlevelfags

That scene was the definition of hype. How can Last Encore compete with its garbage animation and shaftisms.

>>Canonically weaker than Arturia
The same damn strength and body. If anything is different its their mentality.

>took a Blasted Tree into the face
Are you retarded? I didn't read the LN and it was obvious that she didn't tank Blasted Tree.

This. It's pointless to mention how strong a character really is if we didn't get to see their actual strength in play.