So, after the last episode...

So, after the last episode, we can pretty much agree anyone that doesn't acknowledge GT > Super is just a contrarian faggot right?

back to your pan doujin

I don't understand the reaction. Goku tapping into UI again is exactly what everyone expected.

I don't really care for the hair color change, though. I like the more subtle look of the unmastered UI more.

We've said no the last 100 times.

Superfags, can you defend this?

Time Travelling Mexicans

GT was dogshit.

BLANCO CONFIRMED

Still better than Supershit.

you wish Pablo.

Spics love Super, nice try nigger.

The video on the left had a bunch edited out to make it match.

Those are all common tropes in Dragonball, there's no reason to be shocked that a shitty ripoff video would use those tropes.

They're both uninspired, pandering to the lowest common denominator trash only meant to sell merchandise for man-children who can't grow out of their teenage years because of "muh nostalgia"

Shounenfags are the scourge of this chinktoon industry.

Why do DBfags bother with Super or GT? If you want a DBZ sequel just watch G Gundam, otherwise known as DBZ with super robots and better writing.

>manchildren
>anime
pick both

lol no, GT will never not be shit. Liking GT is like a litmus test on which user is a spic.

Exactly this. As much as it pains me to say the animation has become that simple, that is the fact here. It wasn't hard to predict how it would work.

No, as bad as Super is, GT is way worse.

If spics weren't so half-assed godawful about their Adobe Flash blanco tributes, they could have easily done a better job than Super's shitshow.

And then, where would thy god be?

Pretty much yeah

You misunderstand, I wasn't calling it overly predictable. Dragonball is an expansive series, with a manga run, four anime TV series, and a crapload of movies. As a franchise Dragonball has developed a language of its own tropes, a language so established in our minds that even other series tend to speak it. Teleporting behind an enemy or dodging a string of successive attacks translates to great speed. Landing a solid blow to the gut shows great strength. Surviving an opponents most powerful attack head-on shows great power. This is a language Dragonball has developed, a language used throughout battle shounen.

GT at it's worst is better than Super at it's best.

The only fucking thing I liked in Super was the GoD and that shit was a movie first so you know some effort went into it.

DB>Z>trash=GT>shit>>>>super

GT had Goku turn into a kid specifically so it could target kids and scale back his power level.

If anything Super panders to manchildren more than GT ever did which is why it's more mainstream and critically accepted than GT.

Keep in mind GT was canceled prematurely, even japan didn't like it at the time.

>Piss > Shit
Ok?

GT >>>> Super