ITT: the last thing you want to see before you die

My murderer

rs

based buttbros
girl sitting on my face is definitely up there
alongside just being in outerspace

Right before I get executed by ISIS

I'll see her on the other side tho.

In Haruhi Endless Eight there was this one delicious ass shot that still visits me, returns to my sight in phantasms when my mind wanders the foggy plane between walking and sleeping, that ass was so perfectly emblazoned upon my conscious that it permanently altered my nervous functions as if a Haruhi-ass shaped cattle iron had been pressed against my brain, I would not be surprised if on my deathbed as my lungs deflate, my eyes close, and my brain begins to crumble upon itself my subconscious will give the memory of that ass shot the highest triage among all other mental function, I will lose connection with all senses, I will lose the ability to move my muscles, my brain will even stop automatically telling my heart to beat but for a moment however brief it may be, long after I have taken my last breath I will still be alive despite having no signs of life because in the deepest reaches of my lobe I will still be holding on to that ass shot and it will be the last thing I ever see before I die, to be honest it wasn't even a real ass shot, she was wearing loose-ish jeans but I just liked the curvature of the line for some reason. I don't even actually have a picture of it because I didn't screenshot it or write down which episode it was in and I don't want to rewatch Endless Eight just for one candid ass shot, like I said I remember it so perfectly that I really don't need a picture

My waifu's face while my dick's inside her.

can't remember if this was sena or yozora

mfw the girl causes men to go to jail, a predator

christ thats an ugly 02 what the fuck

Who is this?

Why would an ass be the last thing you see before you die?

because it's clearly about to sit on him either in a giant way, or in a facesitting way.

Either way, is good way to die.

Anyone would want to see their husbando/waifu right before they die

It would make sense I suppose

one piece ending i invested too much in it to leave it unfinished.

A world in which private car ownership has practically reached zero, since public transportation has improved to the point that private car ownership has become completely superfluous.

To people in urban areas it may feel like that is already the case, but overall it's clearly not.
Cars will still play a role, but they will be something you rent for a while, not something you own and leave unused >95% of the time.

me on the bottom

All I want is for a cute cake to slowly suffocate me with her fat ass. Is that so much to ask for?

This.
With all my heart

I’ll be with you soon...

>the censors won't let us show underwear!?
>fine, then we won't

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Bill Gates

EoE

God telling me that I've been a good boy and that I'm a few seconds away from entering the kingdom of heaven.

>God telling me that I've been a good boy
No, you're not if you were you wouldn't be on Sup Forums of all places but instead you should be a productive member of society that your clearly are not.

>being productive means you a good person
no, being respectful to my fellow man counts as god. i'm a good boy, my mansion in heaven awaits.

that's just your delusion talking it's clearly a side effect for being on Sup Forums for so long.

funny manga .

Yuu pls.

wtf I want to plow Momo now

Race war

>ITT: the last thing you want to see before you die

My grandchildren smiling at me, living happy lives

My own ass

What's with all the butt threads? Not complaining

lol what kind of fag wants to have consensual heterosexual sex for the purpose of procreation

Why is it a little bit brown between her cheeks? Does she have trouble wiping so now she has shit stained arsehole?

2d feet.

Best answer

literally this

Dwarf Fortress v1.0

Surprised this meme reply took this long.

The cutest.

>...and that I'm a few seconds away from entering the kingdom of heaven.

That entirely depends on what the people that think about you after your death think where you will go.
The afterlife is not something people actually experience themselves, but a fictional story in the heads of the bereaved.

I'm looking into a mirror.

I wish man, I wish.

You going to watch just the last episode, or marathon all of the Sopranos?

I want to see that after I die desu.

Is this what the last made in abyss thread saw before it got mercy killed?

Me when i was happy

Underrated post

Imagine being her, asking a guy to cuddle and the guy just dies right there.

idk about the last thing, but the next thing..
Pic related

I'd say worth it.

i just want to feel wanted before i die. nothin personnel sharo.

>no doujin
why is this allowed?