Dragon Ball Super

>yfw Jiren has a transformation in 2 weeks

well lads? Is this lizard gonna steal the wish last minute?

yes

It depends, since the anime is ending they might do an anime original happy ending, but the manga will probably have him steal the wish since the manga is continuing.

nice general fag

Who are you talking to?

>Please move to my soon-to-be-dead thread
wew

Huh

Esto es el fin, DBS ratings

>Goku remembers Freeza along with his friends before unlocking UI

He's part of the family now, confirmed

>he replied to a dead comment

Reminder the only people that hate super and try to defend GT are flat earthers are ST faggots. Fact.

This but unironically

>t. Juan

This arc completely ruined the Final Flash. Press f to pay respects.

>kills goku
>universe 11 erased because rules
>goku comes back from heaven after 2 years having completely mastered ultra instinct
>dbs ends

Even when he loses Vegeta's still best boy
Also, honorary F

>Vegeta uses it like 5 times in a spam of 5 minutes

This episode made Super completely irredeemable.

No, he’s probably super exhausted but will enough energy at the last moment to distract Jiren and ensure Goku’s victory.

Pretty much what Vegeta did to Cell to allow Gohan to finish him off

>a few episodes ago Vegeta shit talks Toppo about NEVER THROWING AWAY MUH PRIDE
>fast forward to now, Vegeta cries like a baby as he gives his last bit of energy to the guy who actually matters, admitting he's just not as good

F

POWAH
ZENKAI
GENKAI
TOPPA

That's probably exactly what'll happen. And here I was hoping for something innovative.

Without a doubt the worst scene in all of Super.

>admitting he's just not as good

source: your ass.

Vegeta did nothing. Got played with, and then goes full soy and says "goku win pls"

I thought for sure he would find out Jirens weakness or something, but he just got knocked out lmao. no transformation nothing.

>This arc completely ruined Dragon Ball/ DBZ legacy
ftfy

Don't expect anything innovative out of this Chinese children's cartoon.

>Frieza outlasting Vegeta
>missing a super easy opportunity for an emotional, super final flash a la Cell arc for Vegeta
>Goku mastering UI instead of a fusion with each person doing half
>potara literally being a plot hole, brought up then not used
>motherfucking OH HO HO lizard boy will probably be redeemed

Fuck this arc

>I leave the rest to you, Kakarrot-sama

Look at this.
LOOK AT THIS SHIT!

So, Goku Blanco?

no fuck you
have the mexicans had it right the entire time? they just fucked up on the spelling, it was goku over gohan.
is the obvious play, but it would be nice for frieza to be the final villain, waiting in the scaffolds for the fighting to end, then swoop in like a buzzard to score the final kill. Holding out for that outcome since UI vegeto is out

>Frieza Buu Beerus Piccolo Tenshinhan The Cyborgs all became nakama
How did this happen? Cell is the only major arc boss that never joined the team

This episode was the final nail in the coffin; there's no way to save it at this point.

>manga ending
>Goku wishes for the people killed on King Kai's planet to be revived
>accidentally revives Cell
>Celldorado confirmed

Screenshot this, it's gonna happen.

>Tfw they teased vegeta getting UI endlessly in the tournament of power and the show will end without him even getting a taste

Has a character ever been cucked harder than this?

yamcha?

Vegeta got his own form that Goku doesn't get to have

>Goku and Jiren end up killing each other
>Frieza last man standing
>tfw

kek

El Grande Padre (Full form) > Zeno > El Hermano > El Grande Padre (Regular) > Angels > Goku Blanco > Jiren > Gods of destruction > Vegeta Azul > Toppo (Hakai) > Frieza

This whole plot went from bad to complete and utter disaster.

>he didn't unlock ultra instinct even though he did the exact same training as goku
>he didn't fulfil his promise to Cabba and save everyone who was killed in the tournament
>he didn't protect his wife and family from universal erasure
>his biggest and only memorable feat was eliminating a Toei filler jobber (a jobber that also eliminated 0 people from the tournament)

Did he receive good treatment in the final arc of DBS?

>gave Goku energy for the spirit bomb
>heals Goku after his first fight with Jiren
>saves Goku from being eliminated by Anriza
>will probably help Goku in the defeat of Jiren

No wonder Goku thought of Frieza back there, he’s been supporting him the whole way

Nobody expects jackshit from Yamcha. Vegeta was teased like 3 times to get UI (even if he cried about not wanting it).

His nail in the coffin was getting Super Saiyan Kawaii, nobody gets a powerup that soon after getting one.

>Goku and Frieza left

We're going to have the following happen:

>Freeza distracts Jiren for Goku's decisive blow
>Jiren ultimately overcomes it and overpowers Goku
>Beerus orders Shin to throw his potara to Goku and Freeza
>Jiren intercepts them and destroys them
>Freeza distracts Jiren again, resulting in Jiren fightin Freeza
>Old Kai throws his Potara to Goku, who then convinces Freeza to fuse
>Jiren BTFO
>Freeza, having eliminated more contestants, is nominated MVP and gets the dragon balls
>wishes for all universes erased to be brought back in U7 so he can be a galactic warlord again
>Dragon Ball Ultra revolves around Freeza's shenanigans

this is the best and most likely outcome, don't deny it

If Freeza actually went and did that, would Goku honor his promise to revive him?

nice digits but vegeta always was mgtow, he wanted to do things his own way, surpass goku without doing the same tricks he was using. that was the catalyst for royal blue, was the reason he was still able to stand up against jiren in base form.
to this date yamcha is the ultimate, hell he's the one who lost his woman and her wealthy family to the man who killed him.

Frieza is Gokus friend

>HE GOT HIS OWN FURM DAT GUKUK DONT HAVE!!! DAT IZ ENUFF FOR HIM!!! MED LOIKE GOKU

go back to red dit you fucking retarded loser.

>vegeta, you too can have this power
>fuck off kakorrot I win with my own power!
>noooo save the day king-kakorrot, sole defender of universe 7

Is there a compilation image of all the DBS shitposting that has gone on?

It seems that Goku remembers Pic Related a bit differently...

If Goku and Freeza do fusion this arc will be redeemed.

It'll never happen as that would mean Goku himself doesn't strike the final blow. Toei won't allow it.

Yeah Frieza will get revived Goku always keeps his promises. Hopefully he doesn't immediately attack and get killed

Vegeta got knocked the fuck out and is in the bleachers.

Why the fuck would goku care when ultra instinct is leagues above the New form for vegeta? His form couldn't even scratch SUPPRESSED jiren

That form is just a pitiful excuse to have him on par with Kaioken Blue Goku

I wonder who is doing all this autistic AntiVegeta posting

So what are the predictions on this weeks ratings? Will it have some of the highest ratings in DBS?

And for next week, will the ratings skyrocket or will they plummet and be abysmally low like on the special Goku eps?

frieza is that friend who is a dick 70-85% of the time, but when trouble hits, he's always there for you. half because he wants to help you and half because he wants to fuck shit up, but he's still that guy you call when things get serious

I am pro vegeta; this episode ruined Super for me forever.

Toriyama?

>Goku will revive Frieza before King Kai

YOU FOOL

"FINAL FLASH!"

"ACTUAL FINAL FLASH!"

"SERIOUSLY FINAL FLASH!"

"ULTIMATE FINAL FLASH!"

"I'M-SERIOUS-THIS-TIME FINAL FLASH!"

"NOT-SO-FINAL EXPLOSION!"

Someone should really give Vegeta a dictionary.

fusion has always been a cop-out for the entirety of DBZ (save for the movie) so it's entirely possible it'll be fusion over > goku finish

>We've reached a point where Freezer is unironically one of the good guys

Freiza needs to be alive to marry Bra.

This. 17 objectively did more damage to Jiren than Vegeta.

>worse than someone who has been dead for 30% of the time you've been training
>worse than someone who was literally built and can't gain anything from training and hasn't even had a real fight since he was VORED by Cell

If I was Vegeta I'd kill myself desu

How strong would Gokuza Dorado Blanco be?

Toei are assholes to Vegeta fans.

reminder super isn't canon regardless of what marketing says.

Cuckgeta's final episode won't even break 5. Goku vs Jiren part 3 will go over 6. Screencap this.

Stop user, Jobeta was humiliated enough already, he doesn't deserve it.

Fusion will do a lot of damage and make Goku on par w/full power Jiren, but then they'll unmerge and Goku will win with some pointless final attack.

IF they do fusion at all. I'm undecided if they have the balls to fuse Goku and Freeza.

I was so pissed off when they basically made a blatant redo the scene of Vegeta using it on Cell against Jiren instead, with Jiren pretending to fall over and Vegeta laughing as if he won just to somehow get surprised that it did nothing.

17 should have just shielded himself and goku instead. Vegeta did nothing with the gift that was given to him

>This fucking ep
>MUH CABBA!! before he even thought about his wife and MUH SAIYAJIN PRIDE even though he's never once talked to his own son about that bullshit or his living flesh and blood brother.
>Not short scene where vegeta begrudgingly tells bulma what he loves about her after an argument which would have been far more touching of a sendoff then the embarassment that was the fucking roshi fight.

This is bad. All bad.
And no one fucking gave a shit about no power vegeta and goku being beaten like a blond dykes' cervix in a black frat on a saturday night...and sunday morning.

Would have preferred if vegeta went out fighting as a SSJ1. Throwing himself in front of a blast meant for goku because on some level he knows that it might come down to a fight between goku and jiren.

Maybe even have Vegeta outright state that goku spent all of his energy playing in this farce of a tournament rather then preparing to fight the real battles.
Nope.
Just...awful awful shilling of the u6 saiyajins with last second pimping of bulma trunks and eschalot.

ew Frieza’s like 90 years old

Make that Kuriza and it’s better

Fusion has literally never finished a major villain. It is a joke technique.

I miss the old day's

Is Tarble even canon anymore? He's mentioned in the BoG movie, but not in Super.

I'll tell you what's gonna happen:
>Be Frieza
>Awake from your 3 minute slumber
>Find out that both Goku, and Jiren have eliminated themselves in an epic battle
>Finally, you get to have your gay wish
>All Super Dragon Balls are gathered, and the dragon is summoned
>Without hesitation, you blurt out "I WANNA RULE OVER THE GODS"
>Nothing happens
>You repeat it again
>Still nothing happens
>Random flashback to the Namekian dragon makes you realize that a special language is involved
>Realize you just fucked yourself, and worst of all - both Zen-Ohs heard what you said
>Get erased on the spot
>Wish goes to Goku, but instead lets Vegeta have it because he understands what he's been through
>Vegeta wishes back universe 6 only
The end.

The literal fuck was this?

No, the real fucking embarassment is SSJB but we're still stuck with that goddamned joke forever.

At least Fusion allows for fun and cool new pseudo characters. SSJB is just some shitty tie in to a dead manga series that no one gives a fuck about.

>Kuriza

But that would be incest

No one has cucked vegeta fans harder than Whis:

>Vegeta looks calm observing ultra instinct, he must be studying it to get it himself!
>He is allowing katopesla to attack him to get ultra instinct!
>He's monitored jirens attacks, he must be trying to mimic goku's ultra instinct!

memes are writing themselves my dudes

From DBZ its pretty obvious what Vegeta's role is always going to be. When super came along I didn't even bother getting my hopes up for the prince since its going to be the same thing all over again. In literally every arc he's just there to set up for someone else to win like vs cell, buu, frieza, zamasu, hit, jiren. You just have to accept that the main protagonist will always be number one.

Cell didn't die on King Kais planet

I want to ___ Whis

How do we go from this

hack writing

pointless because he got knocked out like a bitch anyway

Some strong ass boots apparently.
Remember that everyone is supposed to be under the influence of their birth planet's gravity, so that boot is keeping Vegeta's foot from slipping out at 10 G

protect

Frieza isn’t getting erased, he’s the best villain ever

to this

Impregnate the sisters of whis