Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2W9ypWYH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chicho

I wanna pick up ai

>is gonna take away Ginko's titles away from her
>is gonna take away Ginko's love away from her
>is likely going to grow a much more respectable chest than Ginko

Ginko should get rid of her before it's too late.

>respectable chest
>grow
Does not compute.

Picking up ai-chan

>If Ai wins, Ginko loses her title, Ai and Yaichi don't get married
>If Ai lose, Ginko retains her title, but Ai and Yaichi gets married

Poor Ginko, whichever will she choose

For anyone that's interested but hasn't read the LN, I wrote up a rough comparison/difference between the LN and the Anime.

You may find it interesting.

pastebin.com/2W9ypWYH

need one for Ginko

Ai Ai!

I have just finished vol 2 last week, it was surprisingly enjoyable except for the perhaps slightly technical shogi terms. I was kind of hoping for the presentatiom to be similar to Hikaru no Go, but I guess as a LN you will need more details.

Let's take turns picking up Ai.

Stop wanting to pick up AI you freaks. Go pick up Ginko.

But she's too tall for picking up, and she's an angry bitch so she's probably going to slap me too.
If picking Ai up is off-limits now then I'm going to pick Mio up.

Nice but you may want to repost this tomorrow when the episode airs, that's when the threads are most active.

I want to pick up both Ais at the same time!

We already have the summaries for these but thanks anyway.

I want to babysit Blue Ai

She doesn't need a babysitter, in fact, she's capable of taking care of a house.

It's my turn to pick up ai!

I want to pickup red Ai

Fall in line

So Shirow Shiratori (Ryuuou no Oshigoto!'s author) retweeted the news about the first female Shoureikai (Apprentice School) member in real life to make it into 3-dan, Kana Satomi (who is also Ginko's IRL reference), failing to become the first female regular professional player after getting destroyed in the 3-dan league and having to withdraw from the Apprentice School. Not sure if there is any deeper meaning to this.

Not
>I ai Ai
Wasted, senpai

>failing to become the first female regular professional player after getting destroyed in the 3-dan league and having to withdraw from the Apprentice School. Not sure if there is any deeper meaning to this.

Can you explain this further. Wouldn't she have been playing in the 3-dan league for some time now? So she's just made no progress getting to 4-dan?

I thought she was doing really well for ages now.

Ginko BTFO yet again.

She's currently in a losing streak with 7 wins and 9 losses, and winning the last two remaining matches means nothing. She is 25 at the moment and her 26th birthday is in less than two weeks. It's already hopeless at this point.

Now to wait for Ginko getting destroyed in the LN.

Dang, well there goes that I guess.

Damn reality is brutal. At least Ginko still has a lot of time left.

This is very good. Thank you for the insight, user.

This is perhaps the wrong place to ask this, but why are women just...bad at shogi? Even the best female shogi players get BTFO by amateur guys/boys. SJW's aren't gonna like this, but is it just a difference in brain wiring?

I want to put dog ears on Blue Ai!

>just a difference in brain wiring?
Pretty much.

>why are women just...bad at shogi
99% of women are bad at just... almost anything

Men think, women feel.

Which she will spend bothering Yaichi with her shit while she gets overtaken by his disciples.

That sucks. I wonder if this means Ryuuou no Oshigoto won't have a first actual pro player who's female within the story. Or perhaps Shirow will introduce a new female character who will achieve that level, or have Ginko grow stronger.

Blue Ai will become the first one.

Both Ais have much bigger talent which Ginko herself acknowledges.

3D women are bad at things, 2D women are highly capable

Isn't she already a female pro?

I want to Asuka

The eighth volume's synopsis implies they will be focusing on the Yamashiro Ouka title match in Kyoto which is going to be a full-blown battle between Machi and Ryou, so she's probably not getting another major development so soon.

True. There's that.

How strong is Machi? I've always been curious about her.

Ginko a shit

It's the same reason why women are bad at chess, competitive math, and competitive programming. It boils down to visual-spatial reasoning
For all of these things, you basically practice until you memorize all of the commonly seen patterns and many uncommonly seen patterns. Then you compete based on how many patterns you can mix together.
I only do competitve math/programming, and there the game is all about taking hard problems and breaking them into easy problems and simple realizations. But it's all about visualization of what you want the problem to look like at various stages of its solution. Even if the problem uses no visual-spatial reasoning, the solving process for hard problems relies on it.
I can't speak for shogi, but for chess it's the same thing. I memorize lots of different openings, lots of different mid games, lots of different end games, and then practice on transitioning between the states. It's all putting together puzzles and visualizing states, which is visual-spatial reasoning. But I don't really play alot of chess.

If we are talking purely about talent, Ika Sainokami (the current Joryuu Teii title holder) holds far greater talent than Ginko too, which she herself admits by calling Ika a "shogi planet dweller" like Yaichi and Ai. She could only win against her because Ika read too many moves ahead of her in their match (which Ginko couldn't even comprehend) that she didn't put the pieces she took to the wooden stand and lost by rule violation.

Likely close to Ryou in terms of ability and potential; they have been rivals since childhood.

Ginko a best

>Explanation based purely on the function of biological structures
Into the trash it goes.

Yes, but Ika is too crazy and unstable and even Ryou beat her. Other strong females pros probably beat her too regularly.

It's okay. Ginko is still wonderful and love.

>be a shogi autist
>can't even play shogi decently
Dumb and useless you mean.

Another one? How many childhood friends/rivals does he have?

Ginko a shit

Ginko a tree

The absolute state of Ginko.

>enter the thread to spam and shitpost and get triggered
Here we go again.

Why would you say that? She hasn't reached the level of pro, but sh's a 2-dan and that's two levels below pro. She can play a hell of a lot more than decent and is strong, strongest female player as of yet. Ai has the potential to surpass her, but she is not there yet.

Bruh, just ignore it.

>wants some cultural explanation on why women have a hard time with abstraction
>women are terrible at navigation in all cultures across all history
I'm sorry they stopped teaching logic in American Universities. Back to feminist studies with you.

It's time.

That one shitposter checklist:
>fuck off
>loli hater
>loli hating
>normalfag
>Ginko a shit
>old hag
>teen
>disgusting
>fuck off
>I'd rather this cow
>Ginkoshitter
>shitters, everyone
>hagfag
>trash
>Ginkoshit
>slut
>scat
>shitty
>sudden appearance Blue and Red Ai false flags
>Ginkonigger
>muh boogeyman
>random instances of multiquotes to imply he's a meme
>worst girl
>remove Ginko
>Shitko
>ugly
>tree

You can't really expect a savant who confessed to Yaichi and threw all of her belongings to a nearby pond or barged into his house and waited for him while being naked to be completely sane. Even Ai didn't greet him home naked.

And what does all cultures mean? I seriously doubt you know every single culture that has ever existed. And what history? According to who?
Also, I said PURELY on biological strctures. I'm not denying that biology has some saying on this, but I doubt it is the only explanation. Is it so hard to come up with a more holistic answer? People are not a brain in the void, fag.

Gotta say I prefer silver hair girls drawn by Shirabi to his lolis.

>86bro
Mai comrade. I love them both, especially ones drawn by Shirabi. But in the case of 86, I prefer Lena a bit more to the hime loli.

>there are actually women's studies majors on Sup Forums

>He thinks it's only about women
I'm sorry they stopped teaching logic in American Universities.

>2nd year history major at university of buttfuck-nowhere with a 3.5 GPA wants a well thought out opinion on a Chinese cartoon site

Too greedy.

But I don't want to die crushed by thousands of pounds.

I shouldn't have picked up this and Kodomo no Jikan in the same week.

>picked up
Picking up BLUE AI!

I hope no one here is actually sexually attracted to the young girls in this show

To with your unscientific sexist theories.

sexism and racism are both more scientific than postmodern social constructivism

As I understand it, it more or less comes down to bell curves and population outliers.

Both males and females intelligence/strength/agility etc can be plotted on a bell curve. However the women's one is more clustered in thr middle and the man's has more extreme outliers.

Things like the absolute extreme of athleticism, chess, etc all falls under these exteme outliers.

So the average woman is more or less the same as the average man. However the exceptional man is likely significantly (and remember, significant can mean nothing but a handful of seconds) better than the exceptional woman in any given discipline.

>Sup Forums - Armchair Statisticians

>Series introduces Ginko as literally the strongest female player in Shogi history
>N-No this girl is even better

Dumb retcons.

>barged into his house and waited for him while being naked

Now I am interested in this Ika girl.

You don't need a PhD to understand the central limit theorem.

If you don't like Char
I don't like you

Strongest doesn't equal being the most talented. Ai's talent is something Ginko can only dream of, but she is still a better player yet.

Sorry, minnasan. From today onward, and due to monetary problems, some irrelevant characters will be replaced.
But don't worry, we made sure to spend all our money on interesting, cute, and totally relevant characters!
Please keep enjoying our show!

I'd rather improved Ginko aka Machi.

>Ginko the strongest
Except she never was THE strongest of all but the the strongest of her group.
Get your facts straight.

This is bullshit, you only get these results if you put together niggers, chinks, spics, cumskins, pajeets and whatever else, if you separate them by race the extremes disappear and you will get the same dominant middle cluster just with different placement depending on race, which mean males of some races are better than others while all females are equally average.

Wow, super interesting.

Can you both go die now?

Just another reminder that Ginko is a dead end.

Just another reminder that Ginko is a shit.

RAPE Ginko.

REMOVE Ginko.

FEEL INDIFFERENT for Ginko.

BULLY Charfags

What did he mean by that?

That Blue Ai will get more screentime. And Char can have some extra frames, too.

Ginko died on the way to Shogi planet.

Love Ginko.

Sex with Sora.