Manga you want to read but never will

Manga you want to read but never will

Why not? You literally have no reason not to. If it’s because you don’t like unfinished manga just read up to the boat saga for a good place to stop and come back in a few years

used to have this issue with Komi-san, don't regret finally reading it for a single damn second

Berserk is one of the few instances where the manga is actually better than the anime.

it is 90% the other way around

other then berserk, goblin slayer, vinland saga, and vagabond is there any GOOD sword swinging adventure manga? And they cant be Isekais or "MMO style" mangas

WRONG. He's right and that's a fact.

this post makes me mad

trips of madness.
but that poster is just baiting, relax

name 10 adaptions that are substantially better than the manga

Because it's true.

The only problem i have with it is the annoying dyke

Same here. I've also been putting off Jojo for ages, even before it got popular as it is now. Guess I just hate fun.

Better in what why? A Manga often has a better artstyle and has a more detailed storytelling. Good example would be Ballroom E Youkoso, the anime wasn't bad but just couldn't compete with the manga. Or Tsugumomo, or Made in Abyss and so on. Yes anime gets a plus for well....the animation with the music and va but that often can't compensate for the losses in art and story. Not to mention that all the plus points in anime are often a double-edged sword.

I didn't have a problem with blade of the immortal, though it's a little naruto-y

>a little naruto-y
?????????????

That was my reason, though I didn't know about the boat

dang now i'm angry

It's alright.

>binged the whole manga in a week when the dream sequence shit started
>was really excited for the new chapters every month
>start thinking about the manga
>used to be a story with interesting and touching moments centered around guts and his struggle to survive against all odds
>now it's a cookie cutter RPG party roaming around, and a stupid fantasy world
>mfw I realise I didn't like anything that happened after they met Schierke

Just stop reading after the lost children ark

The manga is almost always better than the anime unless you're an utistic kid.

>five titles pre downloaded in tachiyomi
>too busy with kusoge

same. I can't get past the rape scene

more like you tell yourself you want to read it but you really don't, else you would read it
faggot

RARRRGGHH user NEED PICTURE MOVING
UGGAH DUGGAH WHY PICTURE NO MOVE RARRGH

pussy

fag

Tg

>mfw I realise I didn't like anything that happened after they met Schierke

Fug, I'm in the same boat (pun not intended). Guts getting the berserker armor was the last truly good part of the manga.

ur rong

>neo-Sup Forums makes a post