So did I completely miss something or did the outcome of this basically get skipped?

So did I completely miss something or did the outcome of this basically get skipped?

Gonna take that as noone fucking knows

It hasn't been brought up since.

It was actual LN CONTENT so kyoani wants to avoid it like the plague. Everyone knows that the first thing you want to do when adapting and award-winning novel is completely abandon the plot of the original and make up your own 100% original story.

When are we going to get Violet wielding the huge battleaxe?

Is the LN actually good though?

But how are they going to sell the LNs if they adapt them all?

Kyoani have standards, there is no way they can allow something this stupid and chuuni in their serious shows. Only to make fun of it, like they did with Chuu2, but that was a completely different story.

>LNs
>ever good

But if they adapt the novel, it won't be Kyo Anime.

>what is haruhi
>what is kyoukai no kanata

Haruhi was years before they became independent and KnK was trash.

>LN
>good
It was also rejected by kadokawa, where the author submitted the novel prior to kyoani. It's quite literally bottom of the barrel garbage.

So is VEG

Knk was garbage.

>LN
>good

CIA?

I'm pretty sure eveb KnK doesn't reach the chuuni heights VEG does in the novels.

See

So what happens in the LN?

Why don't more authors submit their LN to Kyoani anyway? There's like a 90% chance that it will get heavily advertised and adapted no matter how shit it is.

*teleports behind thou*
*unleashes Witchcraft*
Shhh, nothing personnel, kiddo.

something something axe goddess something slaughter

This looks awesome, a lot better than the boring crap that happened unti now, is this gonna be in season 2?

Now tell me how many Kyoani LN authors you can name without Google.
Right! When it "adapted", it stops being "that guy's novel adaptation" and becomes "that Kyoani anime", also everyone in the internet shits on you and praises based Kyoani for improving shitty source material no one cares about. Would you like to work with them like this?

Kyoani is not a standard publisher. Working for a well known company like kadokawa will look much better in your resume. Since kyoani is so small, I think you won't get much royalty out of your books either because advertising is not cheap.

maybe, if you buy the LN™

I hope they ignore it. As now world looks realistic. Even war flashback looked cool despite her doing some karate combat. This ridiculous huge axe would totaly shatter world image.

>realistic
For a post war area, it sure is squeaky clean and full of bishoujo and bishounen.

>realistic
No it doesn't, the world building doesn't make an ounce of sense, it's completely all over the place, might as well make it fun

>robo hands in XIX century
>tofu, chopsticks and prayers to Itadakimasu in Europe
>realistic

It’s a fucking kyoani award. No amount of serious writers would send their works to such obscure label as KAesuma. Even the standards by which they judge their works is fucking low with the priority placed on drama tag. It's just their way to get the content to make anime The "award winning" part literally doesn't matter unlike novels that won actual awards.

So what? You would compare rather clean after war world to a girl wielding some giant fucking axe?
Still theres differance between some low fantasy/steampunk like mechanical legs/arms and some giant axe in hands of small girl.

Wait until it will be revealed that she is a fucking reincarnation of a goddess of war.

Dear god no more.

This thumbnail instantly gets me laughing uncontrollably

I wonder why

I really look forward to it

Because it reminds of CIA

Tell me about Violet, why does she wield the axe?

>that fucking pose
>with thugs behind him
They're literalyl asking for it

>with the priority placed on drama tag

Will the entire series consist of variations of the following scenario?

"Boohoo my life sucks!"
"Check your privilege, knave. Look at Violet and how she's taking off her gloves and got her arms chopped off and can't into human emotion! She ain't complaining!"
"Holy fuck, I love me life now! Thank you, Violent Evergarden!"

Kill yourself shitposter. I'm actually glad they didn't follow up with it so people drop the show while missing the entire point of the show: Advertisement for the light novel.

Sign me up. This sounds like the first crazy ride of KyoAni in a long time.