Did the short length make everybody forget about this show?

Did the short length make everybody forget about this show?

It’s because season 2 looks like hot garbage. Hotaru was sexier in season 1.

This and the novelty factor wore off after season 1.

yes, half of the time goes with OP and ED, first season's OP and ED where better
combini > dagashiya

Text

but she looks closer to the manga version in s2 dude!

I appreciate having a season 2 but 12min and Hotaru's ass being absent so long is a bit disappointing. I do like saya thou but still.

Also what flavor would Hotaru's ass taste like?

But she was hotter in season 1

It made me miss the full length version

Two entities of Hotaru can coexist senpai.

it will probably get more attention next episode with anime only brainlets seeing hajime for the first time

The anime is simply shit. The comedy is still as bad as it was in s2 but now it also looks worse.

Because S1 was shit and people dropped half way.Maybe they thought that cutting the episode to 12 minutes would get people to watch what is a thinly veiled commercial?

s1*

Not gonna lie, I dropped S1 because the jokes felt really dragged out and poorly-paced, I would have thought shorter episodes would be an improvement.

shit show with no story

Nah, most thread that were made about Dagashi isn't even about the show anymore but mostly just because of Hotaru. You'll see threads about Dagashi Kashi popping out whenever some user decided to post Hotaru threads. That's the only good thing Dagashi Kashi brought, Hotaru.

>Hasn't read the manga nor watch episode 4 and up of the series.

have, and if u call that a story ur autistic lmaooo

>2 episodes without Hotaru

>designs not as hot as S1
>Hotaru not even in show anymore

Is the manager her bro?

could be, they are both a bit 'larger than life' you could say; plus they got that whole 'eyes' thing happening too.

It's her ex.

I find s2 more watchable that s1 for some weird reason. The designs just gel with me more

The only reason people even bothered watching was Hotaru being hot and hthey had the brilliant idea of removing her for 2 episodes