DBS finale

AYYY LMAO is nothing but a fuel for new Gokus form.
/S W A G/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.taringa.net/posts/manga-anime/20131969/Posible-nueva-transformacion-o-estado-de-goku.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> little backstory
> no explanation of HOW actually he became strong
> stronger than Goku who fights his whole life
AYY LMAO was a mistake

im just watching the english dub. does super actually get good with the black/zamasu saga?

From Jiren's point of view, goku is the asspull. If this were Jiren's tale, we would've seen the entire history of Jiren from childhood to adulthood while goku would have a five seconds flashback of him wanting to get strong for no reason.

Gokufags BTFO

>esto es el fin, jiren. You can't defeat me now.
>AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME FRIEZA
Let that sink in. Goku asspulls ultra instinct for a 3rd time and jobs yet again. This is beyond embarrassing.

B L A N C O
L
A
N
C
O

Threadly reminder

>Parents get killed when he's a kid
>GoD finds him and trains him from childhood
>GoD dies fighting the thing that killed his parents so he keeps training even harder for the rest of his life

Uhh

>Jiren ball z
>Oh boy the tournament arc, time for our boy Jiren and his friends to save the universe
>Who the fuck is this random ass apeman?
>Why he's on friendly terms with the all creator?
>Why he has the ki of the gods?
>WTF asspull character, tori a talentless hack!

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

I AM SO DONE, DBS IS MADE BY SPICS FOR SPICS, THE PROOF IS THERE LADS, IT'S OVER

Holy shit MEMES

blanco gohan fucking when

>when spics were right, except they shilled for the wrong character

I really want to believe toei was lurking on every website trying to catch on the memes and troll the fuck out of everyone at the end, it is way too perfectly fitting, it's almost disturbing, or perhaps it is just that fucking predicatble

The absolute madman. Toriyama you piece of spic shit.

is that supposed to be hair or a hat?

>AYYY LMAO is nothing but a fuel for new Gokus form.
>/S W A G/

Is this a genuine reaction to the Goku vs Jiren fight? Are you actually excited for this sort of thing?

I can't honestly understand how someone could be pumped for this show. This entire arc has just been a mockery of all the overused tropes in this series. Am I just watching/viewing this show in the wrong way? Am I supposed to turn my brain off while I'm watching DBS?

Spics hate super tho
m.taringa.net/posts/manga-anime/20131969/Posible-nueva-transformacion-o-estado-de-goku.html
I've only seen americans praising super

gohan fag butt blasted again

wait, seriously ? i thought spics loved stupid hair recolors transformation

funny but this is what happens after every transformation

black/zamasu saga is one of the weakest of the show.

>gold is the colour of power!
>uh no actually it's red!
>w-wait no we decided it's actually blue that's the colour of power! yeah
>nah it's black but with a hint of silver now, get with the times
>actually we decided that white is the colour of power now!

Below fucking garbage tier writing and design. Are they gonna cycle through every colour because they're too fucking retarded to have characters develop without transforming every 5 episodes?

its even worst than the retelling movies arc.