New chapter's up boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.com/chapter/97673/1
jisho.org/word/助
jisho.org/search/敏 #kanji#advanced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OOOOHHHH HEllLLLLL yEeEAHHHHH

I though he lost most of his hand?

Can he just turn himself entirely to thread with doggy style and not be in danger? Josuke could also "Pillage" the pressure from the air or someshit

Araki forgot or something

CUZ IMMA SSSSPPEEEED KING

I'd assume doggy style has a kind of limit where you can't turn entirely into string/ribbons/whatever, and Josuke's bubble probably needs something specific to hit. I dunno, hire me Araki.

Joubin > Rohan.

>Speed King has a Stand Cry
>It's an autistic Screech

SPEEEEEEEYYY

It fits his user

Joubin confirmed for final boss now that we know his punch ghost can punch really fast.

Aaand that's the chapter. God damn that was neat.

My opinion of Jobin has definitely increased

>Has a detailed motivation
>His Stand is a Punchghost and has a Stand Cry
>Hes going to manipulate Josuke and Beanman
>Will kill Poor Tom
Main Villain confirmed after all this time

It's so painful to follow Jojo monthly. It's sooo slow.

I think the redesign of Speed King actually makes sense now.
>Isn't explicitly a black/grey villain but more like a JoJo in general
>Speed King doesn't look as creepy but a bit goofy, more like an action figurine to represent that
It's fucking awesome to get a chapter from his perspective, that was a pretty nice read.

I am so HappY!!! So MUCH FUCKING SPEED KING THIS CHAPTER!!
Jobin absolutely confirmed for main villain

Done Right Joubin as Final Villain can be at least as good as Pucci.

SPEED SPEED LOVER
GAME'S NOT OVER

>Joubin Higashikata
>he's been a JoJo all along
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel Jobin has the potential to match and surpass some of JoJo's best main villains

Can you read the "bin" as Jo like you can with "suke"?

Agreed, I've been calling it since he was revealed to be a Gofer for the Rockies, but I'm almost certain at this point he's going to have his own development arc and will rise to the top paralleling Gappy. Sort of like Pucci but without FATE saving his ass every time.

Agreed - Kaato being the main villain would annoy me considering how little screentime and devlopment she has gotten - even her flashback was to show Jobin's backstory

Absolutely fucking nothing happened this chapter. Jobin is fucking awful and so is this part.

I'm not feeling final boss Joubin. Speedking is just too ugly to be a final boss stand.

>Absolutely fucking nothing happened
How do speedreaders still exist for a part that releases its chapters monthly?

Speed King looks like a dumb action figure, but I think that's genuinely intentional. He's not MEANT to be a terrifying final boss yet. There's been numerous times where he's talked about giving up all to attain survival of the fittest and his obsession with the Rokakaka seems like a pretty big hint that he's going to fuse at some point or "change".

Anyone else feel that Poor Tom may be the final minor villain before we go into the big climax which will likely be long

Og speed King was definitely final boss territory as far as design goes imo

I feel like OG Speed King was intimidating as hell but was missing something to feel like a final boss Stand. Might be that it just didn't feel like it belonged to Joubin? The newer SK I feel fits him really well, but I think it'll change up greatly to be like its original design down the line.

Saw hello to your main villain

SPEEEEEEEED

Hellno.

f for weird dog thingy
THERE HE IS FUCK YES
oh i'm gunna cum, it was worth the wait

dogs never survive Jojo

How did anyone doubt Jobin being the MV?

Eh - some pepole still don't believe it

Xforts still in denial

Now on MangaDex.
mangadex.com/chapter/97673/1

no you can not

So is Speed Kings mouth permanently opened? It hasn't closed

The whole family is JoJos. Well, most of them.

>Call me Slow King one more goddamn time

slow king

What does Speed King's open mouth represent?

fucking soyboy stand...

This chapter suffers a lot from being the one after the hiatus. Like everyone was thinking, Ozone Baby's power is pressure, so a lot of the chapter seemed like just stating the obvious. We do get to see more Speed King though which is nice. And Jobin still doesn't seem like a "main villain" type of character but we may not get one after all since we seem to be firmly stuck in grey morality land.

SBR was in grey morality land and had a main villain

Valentine had a higher position and more power (like political power and resources, being the president) so that sort of makes it more obvious. Jobin's just a regular guy like everyone else so it's kind of less obvious.

Look back at Valentine when he was first introduced. He didn't even seem very important to the main plot. Even after that when he got more screentime everyone just kinda thought he was a weird dude. Everyone thought Diego was the villain when SBR was ongoing.

Jobin and Valentine are pretty similar desu

>insulting Valentine by comparing him to Jobiin

You can't read "suke" like "jo", retard

Let's all try hard and make this a meme please

I didn't say you could, I was asking that guy who thought that Joubin, and by extension people who believe Joushuu, are JoJos.

Yes you can. That's why both Josukes count as Jojos.

jisho.org/word/助

So how are they getting out of this situation? Attack Poor Tom directly? Dig out the house? Find and exploit the Stand's weakness?

Heating or cooling gas can change its pressure. Maybe something like that. I don't know if Speed King can cool stuff down or just heat stuff up.

That speed king punch reminds me of the mosaic panel doc did. I prefer how the back of the head looks here.
Jobin lost his necklace again but I prefer these shoes.

My question here is now who gets the rokkaka and how will it affect the final arc? Supposedly the guys behind this whole thing are doctors or something? But now Joubin is almost 100% confirmed for final boss. Three parties are going after the fruit and maybe a fourth party will appear. This arc may get amazing in the next few chapters.

>descriminate
Isn't it discriminate

Jobin > Valentine

I dissagre but Jobin does work well as a villain

So this fight is like a mix of Stray Cat and Metallica?

Why didn't Pucci and valentine get their own POV arcs?

They both kinda did

I should just ignore all updates until this part is finished, so I can have a proper read

Maybe Araki is more personally attached to manchildren like Kira and Diavolo.

Apparently not. jisho.org/search/敏 #kanji#advanced

That wasn't Doc, he only did the Gappy half.

i love this

That chapter was great, god damn I hope the next one's from Joubin's perspective too.

And there we were thinking it couldn't be a punchghost with 10 cm range.

Can someone please edit the picture of all the donut punches in jojo with speed King doing a donut in the car

>tsurugi isn't dead

>a stand cry that references the song and is actually cool
Fuck yeah. Probably my new favorite stand cry. Also isn't its range like 10cm? That looks like way more than 10cm

It's probably the same range as every other stand whose main power needs to be touching something to use. Though outside of punching, every time Jobin activated Speed King's powers he's had to directly touch whatever it is so that's more like 0cm.

legit only two. Josuke and Norisuke(real name Josuke)