One Piece

Chapters left this arc?
Will it end before another break?

27 left.

Currently MIA:
>Compote (+Queen Mama Chanter)
>Germa
>Sun Pirates
When and how are they going to come into play?

Will they talk it out once this arc is over?
Or will they kiss it out?

fuck off

It will end around chapter 910.

good job making this to who ever made it

>Oda tease Sanji's love to Nami for more than 20 years to actually cuck him in the end.
SaNa already on green canon zone.

Oda, where's Luffy's Queen Vivi?

I don't know what that means but if SaPu doesn't happen this arc then Sana 100% is happening

handholding as mad

STOP

Not 10 minutes and thread gets derailed already.

In reply to the retard who says Lunafags are derailing threads in the previous thread.

>thread is on-topic
>thread is ruined uwu why did u derail it
This is why Lunashits get looked down on.

>first person to complain about shippers defend LuNafags

>In reply to the retard who says Lunafags are derailing threads
That's just the usual Sanafag's narrative, don't pay it any attention.

Yes lunafags are the problem. We are discussing the manga not headcanons

And now you're samefagging. Way to let us know who the real cancer is, if we didn't know already.

I honestly can't wait till you fucking retarded samefagger stop shitposting. Wci needs to end soon.

Ouch

How is predicting something for the end of the arc bad?
We are talking about one piece are we not?
Boogeyman is coming user

God damn she is ugly.

You can't blame the Sanafags for posting a lot. A few months ago it would be raining disdain and mass reporting on them.

why do you care so much?

>you are samefagging
Typical LuNa tard tactic
This is just sad at this point

Im not blaming anyone. Im just telling the guy from previous thread that the threads get filled with sana posts and not luna. There's not a single guy promoting Luna here.

Who needs a boogeyman when you do us the favor of shitting up the thread with obnoxious Sana fanart and posts of terrible quality?

>here
Are you sure about that?
Once again you prove you are just a butthurt LuNa shipper

Is Perospero gonna be alright?

Luffy, Sanji, and Nami's eyes feels so wrong.
Zoro and Usopp is perfect though.

Overall, pretty good art.

I've been rereading the series in the english volumes and just got to Drum Kingdom.

I always forget how Vivi could actually handle herself in combat back in Whiskey Peak and Little Garden. She's not exactly great at it since they're always fighting agents of a higher rank than her but compared to the later female sidekicks the girls got guts.

Why the hurry for another arc? It'll be shit like the other ones lately anyway.

Some theme about racism being bad, then characters split up and run everywhere screaming, they fight each a member of a villain team while Luffy takes on the conveniently strongest leader, Luffy wins by inexplainably not dying despite his HP being -273 at the point, and another arc starts where they met more friends, mainly nami-clones and bodybuilders with small legs.

And this is the amount of Sana posts. With the third post literally being about Sana

>changing the goal post
And so now calling Sanji cute or Nami cute is SaNa now?

hey hey i just shitpost dont cast me as luna or sana theyre both retarded

>third post literally being about Sana
>literally no one care for 3+ hours after that post
Oh my.

>jinbe
his imminent death is coming

BEST FIGHT IN ALL OF ONE PIECE

>Looking foward to Wonfes to see Smoothie, Kata, Galette, or maybe even a new Reiju
>gets Capone instead

>Mochi is white
This is going to look fun in the anime

That wasn't the point either way. It doesn't change the fact most of the thread is cluttered with Sana shitposts over Luna.

I wouldn't mind him having a permanent spot at the helm but i also doubt he will survive this arc.

>the anime and the manga are actually on the same arc for once

And you're cluttering this thread. We get it, we know. Shut the fuck up.

>Robin's blue ey-
Oh wait. All is good.

Megahouse has been on tilt for half a decade by now.

There is no such thing as a SaNa shitpost.
You said nothing about the luna fag who spammed screenshots of the anime episode. Which is very suspicious of you.
You are complaining that we aren't sentive and insecure about our ship so we didnt cry about that user posting screenshots. That's basically is what you are saying.

Here's also female audience, you know. Someone love chubby.

I just want this arc to end so shipposting can go away

>tfw all the normies take it for granted that Luffy will win this
is it just too stupid to expect he will lose this? i know its plot armor and everything but godamn i cant imagine Oda ending this with a Luffy win

The only parts that interest me in this arc in the anime is the collapse of Whole Cake Chateau and BM using Elbaf Spear

>All this boring SaNa and LuNa fight
LuKa is the patrician endgame, even Toei support it

>shitposting
>going away
How new are you?

Ever since he seemingly made Luffy win against Doflamingo because some literal toddler wrote him he wanted Luffy to win, everyone lost hope in a twist.
Luffy is going to win every fight until the end, even if it's all admirals at once on the very next chapter, and people will keep reading this shit because they read 700+ chapters already.

No way does the song say that...

>don't post SaNa, it's hurt my feeeelings
>but because i'm too scared to say it loud i'm make it sound like everyone dont like sanaposting and shippers
>result is derailing thread to oblivion, arguing with every sanapost in thread
Truly pathetic.

What's with that guy who keeps making Gatchaman Crowds references? He keeps creating posts like : 'When will this song from GatchaCrowds be used in One Piece?' or 'If Galax existed in the One Piece universe, how would the characters use it?' or 'What would Caesar think of the words of the Gatchaman Crowds protagonist?'

Nah I do expect it. Oda went out of his way so there would be no consequences to Luffy losing this time. Every other boss fight was an all or nothing situation, but not here. It's obvious Katakuri wouldn't kill Luffy even if he won, and they already took Sanji back so no crewmember would die even if Katakuri wins this. Moreover no civilians would die like in Dressrosa or FI. Luffy is 100% gonna lose.

He wants attention.

Don't save the wrong file user, I screwed up back there. Here the fixed version.

Are you jealous?

Who will win

This is probably my crackship haha

I'd rather they bond over their adoration for Luffy and end up getting married. It would be cute.

No, just surprised

Why CAN'T Luffy use tankman? He's fighting another enemy that uses food to fight and his awakening literally turns everything to Mochi.

Hancock just takes off her clothes and Bartolomeo is turned into stone.

because he cant eat 50+ tons of mochi

Why would he? The problem is Katakuri's CoO. Tankman just makes him a stationary target.

Barto would be very respectful of Luffy's future wife

Cracker making biscuits out of thin air is different than Katakuri turning the ground into mochi. If Luffy hasn't even tried eating it yet, then he must think it's not even real mochi.

Well I can't fault you for that I was pretty surprised too. I knew there would be some Katalu in the OP, but I never expected they'd use the most emotional, lewdest part of the song.

What would Crackers awakening look like?

dog, tankman against fucking katakuri? that's a death sentence for luffy

I find this human carrot poster funny as fuck, purely because he triggers you guys so badly.

Bartolomeo only loves the SHs. He'd never turn to stone for a random woman.

>problem is Katakuri predicting his movements
>he uses a form that can't really move
I don't think what he did with Cracker would be that effective though because there are no hard biscuits to send him through.

read again

He can turn objects into biscuits

perfection

What if LuCarr

>shipposting*
Well even if I read again it makes literally no difference. How new are you?

The "bodybuilder types" in One Piece would look way better if they had legs.
Katakuri is strong made right.

Do you have a death wish user?

Has Oda ever drawn anything like this before?

This shit is fucking awesome.

>If Luffy hasn't even tried eating it yet, then he must think it's not even real mochi
not even that user but come on

Every rabbit needs a chew toy

it's mirror world floor turned into mochi, not real mochi that is edible.

He already ate it when Katakuri buried him under rubble during his tea break.

Well Katakuri is too lewd

but it is mochi, real edible mochi

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

shipposting wasn't this annoying before Zou

LuKa best Luffy pairing.

i hope blackbeard hasn't skipped leg day during the timeskip

Maybe not as much but it was there.

What the fuck are you talking about?

My favorite characters are Law and Katakuri.
What do you think about my taste, lads.