Shingeki No Kyojin

When will Isayama man up and kill off this little shit?

Gabbles? She'll either live to the end or be killed in front of Reiner or Falco.

When she kills Sasha

What's the deal with his eyes here?
It's like he activated the coordinate or something.
And what's that expression trying to convey? It looks like he's surprised or something.

Nah just a determined look
I don't like what Isayama is doing to her character I wanted her to die and Falco to live not the other way around we don't want another ragetard even though Eren is my favorite character.

Wrong "Glowing eyes",Zeke had this when he asked himself why Paradis people kept doing the same thing.You can clearly see the "star" in the eyes of his titan form.

Gabi will shoot a SC soldier, but the soldier will get back up (to her surprise) and take her hostage, forcing Pikku and Pokko to surrender

>Gabi will shoot a SC soldier
Imagine the shitstorm if she headshots Sasha... And then steam comes out of her head while she heals, transforms into the female titan and crushes her just as Reiner wakes up and sees that:
-Annie is dead
-Gabi just died

this meme is stupid

I want this to happen so bad...

I don't think that Sasha is a shifter
If she were, she wouldn't just help the normal soldiers, but she would stand close to Levi, given her strategic importance

Since the enemy doesn't know who is the female titan (or if they even have it), Sasha being a shifter can be used as a trump card though.

So is Hange gonna be the new FT or is she just driving the escape ship?

Since Hange, Armin and the female titan haven't appeared yet, what if they're on a mission somewhere else?
Like, taking over the Marley sea fleet?

>and take her hostage, forcing Pikku and Pokko to surrender
>Pick
Yeah,keep dreaming that they will surrender the only front Marley has against Paradis for a Young Warrior.

If anything,she would be used as escape for the SC.

This series really just slipped into it's was and fell head-first into a pile of shit after the everyone-was-just-stranded-on-a-prison-island reveal

Are you kidding? The current arc is the best one

that's just your opinion user some people didn't want the series to continue as human kill overgrown zombies till the end

No way fag,this shit is even cooler with the whole "Gunz and shiet".

I LOVE ANNIE!

I think there's a moment where Grisha has the eyes in his AT form immediately after consuming Freida

Gabopedos and EZ alliancecucks should just fuck off and drink bleach

Eren did nothing wrong

I agree

Armin did nothing wrong

Is Falco alive?

There is the Hange dropping the Nukemin theory
>Hange will be the FT
It would be pretty weird to sacrifice another brain

I'm 100% sure Reiner and Falco are alive and heading to titan serum storage facility to pass the Armored titan to Falco.

Invincible for 13 years doesn't mean sacrifice it's in fact the opposite

>Armin did nothing
ftfy

Yes. I'm guessing Eren crushed Falco to near death then left Reiner with some serum.

He got BBQ'd just like Armong

Post Deep Lore

He is the main protagonist, he won't kill him.

So, who's going to die next?

SC or Colt.

Colt. Maybe Maid when Zeke eats her.

>The restorationists of Grisha were about to contact the asians (like the torturer guy said someone confessed)
>Eren Kruger was the owl, and sort of the leader of the restorationists
>Lady Kiyomi is asian, wears a scarf and is friendly with eldians
>When the manga begins and we see Mikasa saying "see you later, Eren" it's possible that the asian girl was actually a young Lady Kiyomi talking with Eren Kruger during their childhood.
>This would mean that the asians are on board with the restorationists, and possibly became Paradis' allies

Pieck because she's the only competent warrior.

More of a prediction than deep lore, but fair enough. I've been on board with that theory for a long while now.

What deep lore even means then

Here she is again, in ch. 73. She'll probably get killed by Gabbles, though.

Forgot image.

Gonna get "Dwayned".

See

It is not, you want a genius to live as long as they can and Hanji brought a lot of benefits in the intelligence deparment There are better candidates than Hanji to be the FT

>Invencible
Porco,GTFO.

Long running but hidden threads of narrative typically.

K I N O

Bootiful

>This is Armin post-timeskip

She deserves a measure of revenge and a happy life

Can someone translate this?

Gabbleposting is largely innocent, and any pedo stuff is the result of a false-flagging campaign by anti-fun anons

Based Rockposter

>Gabbleposting is largely innocent
This

True

Armin's pure titan form was some serious nightmare fuel. Looks like a semi-decomposed corpse.

*Jobs in your path*

I hope colossal Armin looks just as spooky and freak out the marleyans.
AND Armin had four fucking years to learn all gimmicks of his titan. Hopefully he knows some cool tricks to fully use its potential.

Some mad gains.

Not him,but Based Rockposter is cool tho.

I'm the Zekefag

>drop manga in 2015
>it goes fucknuts

God damn it I always miss these rides

I smell necrofags

>Hopefully he knows some cool tricks to fully use its potential.
Hardening cocconuts cups and bamboo sword creation.

>When will Isayama man up and kill off this little shit?
At the same time he reveals that CONNIE has become the FEMALE TITAN

She's definitely the new FT, it fits her personality and it's the reason why we haven't seen her yet

HNNNNNNNNNGH

I'm hyped as shit to see giant man eating monsters, Paradisian 3DMG soldiers, and the Japs take on the world in WWII style war

It's going to be fucking fun

The coconut haircut ruins it

Commander Lover-Chan? Is that you m8?

Connie is going to become Broken like Jesse

Yes. It is me. Zekefag?

Yeah it's me,nice to see you again.
How you doing?

Considering how everyone who was young changed their hair, Armin probably did the same.

Hello

>mfw Armin just grew a mustache

Are you still Commander Lover-Chan or are your Annie Lover-Chan?
Anyway,hello there.

Annie. I thought you would know.
How are you?

I'm pretty good thank you. Yourself?
I'm really hyped for the next chapter.

What happened to the other 3 districts around wall maria when it fell? Since Shinganshina was the only district compromised surely there could've still been people inside those 3?

I will drop this manga if Sasha dies.

They all left after they got word Shiganshina's inner wall was breached, my speedreading friend.

which one of them lad

Forgive me for this.
But any way,how are you? How is your day going?

Doing good.

What do you expect from the next chapter?

couldn't kill armin even thought his dead was pretty heroic (died to kill the fucking colosal titan) so no.

>my speedreading friend
doesn't say it anywhere in the manga my headcanon brother

It's fine. I'm okay, same old same old. You know how it is. My day has been okay too, I've been watching a show on Netflix, Altered Carbon. It's quite good. How about you? Enjoying the most recent chapters?

I loved the "humanity fight to free themselves" theme, now it just a generic war thing.

Gabi

>All human activity is to retreat to Wall Rose

What /snk/ like in 2013 lads

If the people didn't leave, then how the fuck did the government use them in the operation to "retake" Wall Maria? You utter fucking moronic speedreader, kill yourself.

Deer titan

I'm really not sure what I expect. I've got high hopes for it which isn't always wise when it comes to this manga as I have been let down many times. Hopefully Hanji will return, either as a based commander or as the new female titan.

I'm expecting a death from either side. If I had to choose who I hope goes, I'd say Gabi from Marley, as she's my least favourite. From the SC, I can't see both Connie and Sasha surviving, but I also think, eventually, Levi will die in Marley.

That's good to hear.
>I've been watching a show on Netflix, Altered Carbon
Is this show any good? I saw some trailers and it seems pretty good,very "cyberpunk".

>How about you?
Doing good,thanks for asking.
>Enjoying the most recent chapters?
I surely am,but I kind of intrigued with Zeke's alliance,but I not putting my hand on the fire for any of the possibilitys.
What about you?

>Monkey Troubles
>Reiner isn't a jobber
>There is a village of titans outside of the walls
Good times.

More battle for survival and less of this half-baked pseudo-politics, is all I’m asking for