Fate Extra: Can They Have Sex in The Virtual World?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1007899
nyaa.si/view/1007900
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tattoo
Dropped.

its not a tattoo you fuck head she was stabbed by an arrow

It's a wound not a tattoo

Yeah, alright. That totally looks like a fleshwound, mister totally not a degenerate.

Only Zabiko can have sex with Umu!

> That totally looks like a fleshwound
You haven't even seen the show have you?

She don't have the guts!

>tattoo
fuck off

Not yet.

glop

>dropping a show you haven't seen
Do us a favour and kill yourself along with your shit FranXX and VEG trash

the fuck kind of "wound" is that?

Did she fuck the guy too that made her this tattoo?

>FE is a hentai anime now
How low Fate has fallen

>implying fate wasn't a hentai in the first place

Anyone who knows anything of the series would know that Extra has literally nothing other than Nero.

>How low Fate has fallen

Fire Emblem is a hentai now? For shame!

I just realized because of Hakuno's manner transfer bit. Rin/Rani wasn't the first person to kiss Hakuno

That is a shame, considering out of 15 games, only 3 have girls worth fucking.

>that manic grin on her face at the end

There are way too many forced sexualization scene in F/E. It's like the writer is saying "hey look at this! boobs! like it!". really cheap anime.

Only a ip is keeping form this

No that would be when fate grand order was created

I-is he alright?

Also
Enjoy your ban.

ree subs where

Implying I can't get new one faggot

cool bro come at me you fat neck beard.

Why did we gave these faggots civilication and technology?

implying fate series is not hentai

Go eat a cock bitch

It's just a bit of fanservice nothing wrong with it, sadly they have to do a ton of exposition since extra is a new thing to most of new Fate fans.

beautiful right ?

Why is red saiba's hair made out of honey?

They are Hentai games, but they not showing the obvious cheap sexualization on characters like Fate Extra & onwards.

Still no subs. Where are they. Reee

You didn't give anything senpai.

As long as Nero does

Sup Forums is for people 18 and older
thanks but I already have these webms, do you have the one they gut the christians like cows in the slaughter house?

I'm paying taxes that goes to these savages in one way or another.

if the theme of this anime is revolving around sex like most ecchi harem or even sex metaphor like in darling franxx I wouldn't complain about random sexual stuff, but fanservice moments here are just out of places and forced.

Dude

Flaming faggot

She should really get that wound checked out. It's making her right tit much larger than her left, get another for the left side

This art style is shit

>this thread

It's classical style of Shaft

Everyone knows that they had to make Li Shuwen a Berserker Class because there is no way Nero would have been able to beat him if he was running around while invisible and one-punching Masters like he did in the original game.

A thing of majesty. Sasuga Imperator.

>For shame!
It's an improvement from fujo garbage with occasional good gameplay.

Can't wait for redman vs umu fight

Did you watch the first episode?

Just starting watching this, on the second episode:

>Nero giving exposition while nude
>Shinji giving villain exposition while shaft-tilting

They went full SHAFT in this.

stonedman is not redman

Its the only reason to watch it after all

>implying that isn't the most fanservice we're going to get about Redman in the way that Rin's mana fridge isn't the most Tamamo fanservice we're going to get.

I'm surprised we're even gettin Buddha at this point.

>“The pirate laughed gracefully. Farewell to arms, and lay the guns to rest. A festival in the calm of the sea immersed in the past, the remains of the Pied Piper’s dream. The Sea of Stagnation welcomes visitors.”
>“The dead unrevived, the pride unable to be inherited, [his] face gone. The hunter dances on with the ghosts. The ticking of the clock resounds in the stillness. [He] continues to wander the Forest of Regrets”
>“The Garden of Forgetfulness repeats. A scream (fairytale) echoing in thin ink. An examination table, a tea party, and a story left behind.”
>“The sound of rain whittles away memory. Mist clouds the senses. Death blows through the City of Heavy Rainfall. Even now the mad scorpion continues to wait for only one person.”
>“The victorious lost sight of life. The defeated lost sight of death. There are two beats in the coronary world. No one remains to speak of the Unlimited—-”
>“The king reached completion and fell asleep. The knight waited for his awakening, gathering rust. The day breaks at the end of the seven heavens. Onwards, to the Spire of the Sun.“

No one remains to speak of the unlimited sounds like a hint to me

I mean it sounds legit but this show has been pretty disappointing from a fanservice perspective unless your favourite character is Nero.
I just don't have faith that we'll actually get a proper Redman or Miko~n scene.

The problem is in that CM scene they showed Gae Bolg and Lu Bu's Spear, which lines up with the battle in the game depending on whether you save Rin or Rani.

meant for this

It's probably a 2 core anime since robin hood battle will take 2 episodes so I don't doubt we get them even if not now.
I'm umu fan so I don't care much but it would be nice other people get something too.

So whose subs are the best for the show, currently?

the ones that have maestro

Chyuu

>Extra has literally nothing other than Nero.
Not even the best playable servant im her game Nerokek.
Redman > Foxslut > OOMOO

>Nerofags think she can beat Nameless
UBW > Imperial Privilege

So who is Rin's servant?

She will summon Domus Aurea inside of UBW

Lancer

Old men

Tamamo lancer

nyaa.si/view/1007899
nyaa.si/view/1007900

Subs are out

Was that supposed to be Neil Armstrong in episode 3?

yes

From the wiki:
>Armstrong is a Servant mentioned by Shinji Matou to be a participant in the Moon Cell Holy Grail War, possibly referring to the American astronaut Neil Armstrong.

I wonder what class he is?

Meme subs are out.

I’d advise getting a less used, less STD filled whore.

Rider

Makes sense.

Can't wait till she use IP to "borrow" projection magic and beat Archer with K&B

fuck off Gawain

Redman>Nero>Foxslut

If garbage like Nero is able to do dumb shit like that with IP to meme herself relevant, then if Augustus is ever made he will have to be Gilgamesh tier bullshit using IP.

On a scale of 1-10 how trash is this anime?
Is genderbent, cow-tits Nero the only redeeming quality?

He will, Romulus is able to do shit like this but he doesn't like to be OP I guess

It's pretty decent so far, but still too soon to be able to tell

Jobber

It take it Caligula does't have IP because he's a berserker and Caesar doesn't have it since he was never technically an emperor.

Why is her tiddie way bigger than the other?

She is holding one up to show her wound

This cow wasn't milked enough.

>Literal virgins that don't know how tits work.
Almost ass bad ass "Ass men" that don't know that regular asses don't bulge out rediculously. when women are standing straight up.

Umooo~

How bad are the memesubs ?

toot