Dragon Ball Super

The absolute worst episode of this arc.

It was such a waste of time. What was the point of all those inspiring Bulma scenes if Vegeta was just going to crap out? The writers are so trite and predictable. Get Vegeta out of the way so Goku can have the victory lap as always, never take risks, never think outside the box. Every opportunity to give Vegeta Ultra Instinct, and the writers just had him tossed around in slow motion like a rag doll while Goku lay on the ground and repeatedly yelled his name like a tool. Then the second half was literally the exact same fight only it was Goku. Finally, only in the last 60 seconds do we get UI, and it's over. Thanks for tuning in guys, wait until next week for the real fight! We promise...for real this time!

Seriously fuck the writers of this show for their creative bankruptcy and inability to take this series anywhere new.

can someone post the cuck circle

So Jiren is the jobber to end all jobbers right? He could have easily ringed out Vegeta and Goku in seconds, but instead decided to beat on them and shit talk them, even though his universe is still by the rules losing the tournament and will be erased when the time runs out. And he ALREADY KNOWS about Goku's UI and has ALREADY SEEN it activates when Goku is pushed to the absolute breaking point, and yet he acts totally shocked when Goku does it.

Every single being in Universe 11 is going to be erased, and it is 100% Jiren's fault.

Why is Jiren such a jerk in the anime? Toyo and Toriyama vision of Jiren is fucking pure

Nah, the worst episode was the one before that with Android 17 indirectly being portrayed as stronger than Limit Breaker Vegeta (and therefore GoD Toppo) by hurting Jiren and even matching his punch. Glad the 17 fanwank by that one Toei guy is finally over.

what does he say?

Kiero

>manga jiren is cuter than both anime versions of adult and child jiren

Is Frieza a good guy now?

Donut man and the rest are returning in 2 weeks

sasuga freeza

"Go away"

The manga is so rushed
Also the arena is tiny as fuck for some reason

>Caulifla's VA said she is working on a project with a "theatrical release" for which she is very excited
IT'S HAPPENIG, SADALA MOVIE HERE WE GO!

GIVE ME THE FUCKING SOURCE OR SO GOD HELP ME

Please leave
Become attached to the people that is getting erased in 48 minutes would be even more painful, he already hates the tournament enough

>Caulifla's VA said she is working on a project with a "theatrical release" for which she is very excited
gohanfags on suicide watch

Jiren is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

I personally want to see Frieza win somehow and be like "Fuck it, I'll wish everything back".

it's on her twitter, japbro on 2chan translated earlier today

>so Goku can have the victory lap as always
Do you even watch this show?

Caulifla is your typical feminist idol. She's an overbearing rude bitch that can't be criticized cause she's a woman.

Most db fans unironically like her

Makes you wonder

this saturday was a bad saturday both of my weekly fav animes went full straight in my face.

Most DB fans unironically dislike her though, only mutts like her

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GET BLANCO!!!!!!! FUCK YOU GOKEK!!!!!

>found the triggered spic

fags

found the white knight burger

Cry more Pedro

>more Saiyan shit
Please no... UI was supposed to be stronger than the gay transformations.

So far every other Universe besides U7, Dyspo, Toppo, and Jiren are just as big fodder as they were in the anime. I'm beginning to think the ToP just sucks in general.

>What was the point of all those inspiring Bulma scenes if Vegeta was just going to crap out?
The fact that he was willing to fight with every last scrap of his strength in spite of understanding that it was futile. You retarded autist.

Fuck off, we meme blanco into the show and gokek gets it of all people. I'm fucking done with this show.

If this is true, I can't even describe how WAKU WAKU and DOKI DOKI I would be.

>U7 SADALA MOVIE WITH YAMOSHI AND NO USHITX """SAIYANS"""
Fixed that for you. Retard.

>didn't make it in the final 3
>biological dad stole his blanco form
>Caulifla who they have been bullying will return in two weeks
>probably won't be in the next movie
get smoked

same, pls let it be true

>Caulifla who they have been bullying will return in two weeks
Thanks for the raff.

Why the fuck would Gohan get UI when he never trained with Whis? As a matter of fact, why should he get a new forn when he doesn't train as often or as intense as Goku and Vegeta? So asspulls are okay when your favorite character does it? Go fuck yourself with a taco.

You act like thats unique to vegeta. 17 did the same shit and so did goku. FOH

gohan should've been aborted

Android 17 just managed to make Jiren flustered

It's simple really

Goku has always been the main character. He exists to be the least developed character by design. His purpose is to be inspired by those around him, and strive to do better; he's as much of a spectator to what happened as we are. The kids watching the show are supposed to want to be Goku because he's the easiest for a young person to attach their own personality to.

We're supposed to love Vegeta's resolve and regret his defeat, and we're supposed to want to be Goku and absolutely crush Jiren for the sake of Vegeta and the team and all of U7.

Scans or it didn't happen retard

>jobbed to dyspo
>jobbed to toppo
>jobbed to jiren
>still dead
Nice try lizardcuck.

Your waifu's didn't get shown training either but they pulled forms out of their ass.

Here you go.

>assumes waifufag for no reason
Fuck off.

So what the fuck happened to Frieza? Did he get eliminated? I don't remember.

And yet they jobbed to the superior fighter who has more experience, techniques, and training under his belt.

>that arm stance
is el grande padre secretly el grande nazi?

>no fusion dance
Fucking why? They could have probably overpowered Jiren at that point?

TOEEEEEEEEEEEI

Gohanfags are desperate

translations when?

We are talikng about a new form
ss2 is irrelevant at this point

He is regaining his stamina to unlock UI

It is irrelevant when in Joblifa's hands, thats for sure.

Is it me, or does Super look fucked up animation wise? Like it wants to have the same sort of blurry lines and old, grainy, cel animated look of Z, but it doesn't look right.

He's still in it. Otherwise they would have announced his elimination. My money's on time running out and them forgetting Frieza was still in so U7 wins.

Give her Mystic form so that gohanfags start seething

He's going to win the tournament by doing something sneaky and underhanded. There's literally ZERO reason for him to still be in the tournament unless he does something big.

congrats you're way ahead of everyone else in the show because none of them have asked that question

it's almost like he's gonna pull some glorious bullshit last second

I miss him, I hope he does well in the manga.

Soon

>kids watching the show
This. At the end of the day, this is a show for kids.

it's irrelevant in general same as ss3
ssg cucked them

>cauliSHITfla bugs getting uppity again

Frieza's going to redeem himself and become a 100% good guy like Vegeta and everyone's going to be mad about it.

best ship

Ftfy

Is he the only confirmed non-douche Pride Trooper in the anime?

Posting the accurate version.

>can't beat Base Black

It's irrelevant for everyone

>gokufags vs caulifags war

Has Vegeta's new transformation been explained at all? Is it stronger than regular SSB? Is he faster? What the fuck is it other than a pallet swap to a different shade of blue.

Goku is a great martial ar-

>d-dad! w-why did you take blanco from me?

Why does he constantly switch between swole as fuck and skinny as shit from scene to scene?

>What the fuck is it other than a pallet swap to a different shade of blue.
Pretty

M-More?

>gokufags

You mean gohanfags, they use Goku because he's the chad who defeated her

Well he did punch through a Hakai. Sure the emotions helped but I'm pretty sure he couldn't do that previously

cuz ur a bich

>dies
>Goku just gets up again afer this
I see Caulikeks truly strive to be comedians. You would do much better if only you fixed your tastes and ditched that shit waifu.

It's the same shit as Trunks, filler horseshit, don't think about it

>I-ITS THE M-MOVIE..!!

I don't hate caulifla, but I hate the fact that they gave her 4 episodes to fight Goku while Jobbo had 2

>Blanco was never your's to command

>Caulifla losing to base Goku
>Caulifla beating and fighting evenly with SS Goku
Didn't all of this happen in the same episode?

>cancer361

I hate that guy's voice, hope he kills himself

Toppo was still less of a douche than Dyspo, so the latter would take 2nd place.