My Hero Academia

With style like this who needs community guidelines?

Other urls found in this thread:

consecotaleo.tumblr.com/post/171023515967/bnha-light-novel-vol-3-eng-translation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You done fucked the font up

film la brava

Don’t mind if I do

Mirieri a best

film this cutie instead

Good lord yes

See this shortstack works for lewd because of the eyes and jodpurs alone.
Everything else is icing.

MIDORI YES IT IS HE BUT NOT AS YOU KNOW HIM

READ MY LIPS AND COME TO GRIPS WITH REALITY

YES MEET A BLAST FROM YOUR PAST

WHOSE LIES WERE TOO GOOD TO LAST

SAY HELLO TO YOUR PRECIOUS MIDORI!

Gentle: L-La Brava, No..
Labrav: La Brava YES!

>O, MY MOD MENU
Gets me every single time

When will Deku have a none energy from wishing related power up?

Am I missing some joke here? How is Deku a fake?

God, Mina is so beautiful.

>you will never mindbreak La Brava into your cock cultist
why even live?

Tell me about Destro, why does he wear the mask?

i almost forgot this was a thing

*stares into your soul*

It's actually just a mutation

why have you made me see this?

These two interacting is a comedy routine

>Destro's journal, September 28th, 20XX. Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I've seen it's true face..The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, "Save us!"...and I'll look down, and whisper, "no."

Would you prefer this?

Jokes on you, I don't have a soul.

Not gonna lie, I was hoping that Bee Girl was evil on her own instead of being possessed by bees.

He is gonna die, isn't he?

I hope Mirio becomes a brother figure for Deku, that charisma just might rub off on him

they even have the same birthday

Yes.

And he'll be in the top 10 of the character rankings for the rest off the manga.

Meanwhile, in nip’s twitterland

I may not like it, but at least the nips get up and fill the niche they want instead of bitching about the lack of content.

He’s the mentor-slash-senior figure that is closer to him both mentally and physically (age, status as student)

Maybe you should consider removing "yaoi" pin from the search field?

>Deku beats two villains
>hurr he sucks

>Kirishima loses his only fight and has to be bailed out by Fatgum
>0w0 my bae is so stronk :3

Show me the best La Brava art

Delet and crop this, Gentle is pure but La brava is pure sex

I don't think that Deku sucks, he is doing great, actually.
And my bae is stronk!

>Bakugou topping AM instead of the other way around
That's weird

That one ain't bad, probably dead but atleast not a soulless abomination

>those new shpo pics

ALL MIGHT IS PURE, FUCK THE NIPS

>Bakugou topping anyone
I must have missed the note, but it seems the spergy and explodey type like him is associated with bottoming in yaoi circles

>Browsing for cute BNHAs in twitter
>Came across cute Deku-DadMight
>See artist’s twitter
>It’s yaoi
>mfw

Is it nip fanart?

we're still in Deku's first year and im already much more interested in the Autistic Four kindergartners and Kouta. i already want bnha next generations.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Agreed.

handsome tom

la creatura...

>mei and iida’s autistic daughter
Fantastic taste, paintbro.

El monstrocio.

Kreaturet...

la quirk extinguido...

So Iida will fuck both Ochako and Mei?

El Abominacionable...

Where is the sauce?

No idea, got it from last thread and I came in late

>Kirishima then says disappointingly while scratching his head, “Man, I told Bakugou he should join us in your celebration. But he said he was sleepy and went to bed.”
What's with Bakugou always going to bed early? is that just his excuse to not hang out with the class?

this. Where?

He can't tolerate anyone who stays awake past 9 o'clock. He's a good boy

I love Ojiro!

He has lasting PTSD and goes to bed early because he wakes up multiple times a night from nightmares.

Alternatively he just wakes up early and can't fall back asleep after so he does what he can to get his 8 hours.

Bakugou goes to bed early because he needs his rest.

>Not going to bed early and waking up early to do all your homework in the morning and get yourself sharp and alert by the time school starts and everyone else is groggy

That does seem like a thing he would do to give himself an edge.

he's the traitor

>Doing homework in the morning
>Not doing it the night before plus reviewing the past day’s notes and prepping for the next day and wake up early to exercise

Mirio is cute! Cuuuuuuute!

Shinso = Blue Hair

Toga = Blonde Hair

Mix blonde and blue, and ya get...

I flipped it. Worked out in the evening to tire myself out before bed, then woke up early and got those brain juices flowing by doing homework and reviewing notes before class

That'd actually be sad.

I want to touch his tail

Bara Todo when

Blanco...

Pedos ruined this fucking threads.

>Slimed
>Kidnapped
>Japan cannot into mental health

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he and Deku have a feels jam later after Deku starts getting nightmares (too) since god knows they won't be able to talk to anyone else.

Now

But Shinsou's hair is purple.

I actually like this two together. Kirishima should stop hanging out with the Bakusperg and join the Deku crew.

Another new LN translation, it’s scary stories with the Bird
consecotaleo.tumblr.com/post/171023515967/bnha-light-novel-vol-3-eng-translation

What episode was this snail shell dinosaur mutant in again?

No, she calls him oni-chan because they're as close as brothers. It's normal apparently, it happens in many anime, like pic related.

>Raburaba
>Pedo
>surprised by Eri lewds when Sup Forums stands for pedophili/a/

>Shouji and Mina have matching camo

Cute.

Some fun facts. It’s now been six months since the school year started. We’re roughly half way through the school year, and we still have a long way to go. We also have almost three months left until winter break. We have no real way of knowing how long it will be until we reach it though. For reference, the first term was about three months as well, and was 65 chapters.

PICK A FUCKING THREAD

Calm down, Kaminari.

>Tell your mom I said hello
Huh. Ingenium x Todos mom OTP

Where the fuck have you been? Did you miss the eri edits as soon as she showed up or are you acting like a newfag just because?

The All Might VS Deku and Bakugo one. He was one of the villains All Might defeated on TV in Bakugo's flashback.

>Where the fuck have you been?
Out of this fucking threads because they've been ruined by pedo shit.
Yeah, there were some edits of Eri before, but now it has gotten worse with the introduction of La Brava.

Lmfao!

For some reason the fact they have the same birthday makes me think if Harry Potter, how both Neville and Harry having the same birthday meant either of them could be the prophecy baby, and while Harry was the big shot of the story, Neville did his part and was crucial to defeat Voldemort i don't even like Harry Potter

Mirio is going to be important in the defeat of the biggest baddie of the story as the person who could have been the protagonist of this story

>Meanwhile in Jirou’s room on the 3rd floor, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, and Hagakure are practicing some music. Because the other three are beginners, they want Jirou to demonstrate first.
>”Eh? Just a little, then,” Jirou concedes. She hesitantly starts to strum her guitar. The other three girls enthusiastically cheer her on. “Eh? Wait, don’t be like this!” Jirou blushes furiously at their applauding and calls for encore. The atmosphere in her room is reminiscent of a live concert!
I think Hori is more involved in these LNs than I thought

Beauty sleep, he is not handsome without efforth

Does the artist not know what chest hair looks like?

>out of this fucking threads
Good. Go and stay go.