Why would you ever get together with a girl who's taller than you? Not to mention she's also stronger

Why would you ever get together with a girl who's taller than you? Not to mention she's also stronger.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VYkfmDRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice insecurity fag

Because girls shorter and weaker than me are beneath me, literally and metaphorically.

And with a bigger dick

At this point I'd get together with anyone who would let me stick my dick into them.

Tall girls are hot.

>being this much of a faggot

Because you're a male spider who wants to reproduce, even if that means the female is going to eat you after she has your sperm.

heels.

She's wearing 6" heels; she's actually shorter.

Especially when you've already got access to a shorter, younger, cuter girl already.

I hope they get married

She's taller by 2cm. See their bio.

She's wearing like 4 inch heels

Soon

Hiro will marry Ichigo.

>Horns

She is taller than him even when she's barefoot user.

>See their bio.
Where

Most sluts I've dated through my life have been taller than me.
Being a manlet sure is hard.

More like how could you ever be shorter than a girl, unless you're like 12 lmao

How have Ichigofags not unironically killed themselves after that episode?
Do you just enjoy being in pain and watching her suffer?

>tfw just realized 02 is voiced by Haruka Tomatsu

HOLY FUCK

God, that's fucking hot!

>Ichigo will watch Hiro marry 02
Fixed. Watching is what she's best at.

only if she promised to call me darling

She is 5'7. He is 5'6. Nothing wrong

t. Sup Forumsnon

Episode 6 confirmed that 02 is the spider though.

hot

Too tall for a woman.

Whataheck are this heels?

Nope.

t. manlet baby

Oy, anons. 002 is the guy in this relationship. 016 is the girl. It's 2018. You know this by now.

5'7 is average. Hiro is a shot boy.

Special heels for piloting a Franxx at maximum efficiency.

In episode 4 Hiro did really stop giving a fuck about piloting the FranXX, but that situation changed when he found out about the blue tumour. That's why his character "regressed" in episode 6, because he began to think about riding with 002 as a double edged sword, as he himself stated at the end of episode 4. Before episode 6 aired, I had interpreted Hiro as moving past that regression by the end of the 5th, however, episode 6 confirms that when he was looking at the spider after washing his face, he really was thinking about 002 -- this is why he doesn't contradict her when she says that she pilots the FranXX because she is a monster. I hated that scene so much when I first watched it during the livestream yesterday, but before rewatching all the episodes I couldn't place my finger on why exactly that was. 002 herself asks Hiro in episode 4 if he thinks she is a monster (just like, seemingly, everyone else, including herself) and he later in the episode implicitly answers her with "no, you are not a monster". However in episode 6 he stays silent when 002 calls herself a monster.

It looks like 002 wasn't being evasive or putting on a mask when she tells Ichigo in episode 5 that were Hiro to die he will not have amounted to much. That reply is pointedly about Hiro. Her talking with Hiro inside Strelizia is entirely different in episode 6 compared to how she is in episode 4. Back then she was encouraging and accepting towards Hiro. Now she is distant, and it feels like she is goading him, to see if he'll make it or not.

Why wouldn't you? Would you not like your kids to have a better chance of being taller?

I made a pastebin compiling all the Ichigo bullying pastas. Enjoy.

pastebin.com/VYkfmDRs

>spiderfaggots still this desperate

He probably had that saved for a while.

That's like the perfect scenario. What the hell is wrong with you tallcucks?

floweranon wrote that.

What doujin is this

I am born as the wrong species

Post the kiwi one.

Whats the matter op?

Not man enough for a tall bitch?

my cock could write it for all I care

You said it's spiderposters. I copied it from the Zero-Two thread on /c/.

She's not actually taller than him, she's just wearing heels.

Anyone can post on /c/, user. It's not a special board.

02 - 5'7
Ichigo - 5'0

Ichigo is a shame

If the pay off was piloting a mecha, then yes.

tall girls are best. Though the best height difference is pic related.

It doesn't matter, she will die anyway in the end

disgusting

Spiderposters wouldn't go to the effort because they wouldn't get any (you)s. Whoever posted that actually meant it. I edited away parts of the posts.

Perfect size for manhandling.

Hey...
How's it going guys?

Another reason for considering Ichigo like the indisputable best girl. She is like 150 cm.

Is this queer gonna steal Hiro from 02?

Sure, user. That's why this exact image was posted which is also on the /c/ thread, and subsequently when someone called bullshit, you went full copypasta mode with the same posts. Good job.

I hope so....

This guy is gay

Of course. I took that image from the /c/ thread also.

>Why would you ever get together with a girl who's taller than you?
Womanlets, when will they learn?

With the same filename. You're really trying way too hard here, user.

Heel-less-heels or "pony boots"

What's that supposed to mean?

>Ichigo - 5'0
Looks good to me.

He doesn't attempt to refute it because a simple denial would come across as insincere and thoughtless. He wants to understand her point of view. Furthermore, he doesn't blame 02 for the tumor. When he's "dead," he simply says that he gave his everything and had nothing left to give.

She is concerned about him, but she doesn't show weakness. Immediately after she goads him, she follows up with praise. She's always stoked his confidence.

Hopefully.

Fuck, I still love this show. Even though Episode 6 didn't deliver (I'd've liked to learn more about the klaxosaurs and hoped that 016 struggled a bit more, don't care about deaths that much) I'm still mesmerized by Zero Twos development. Seeing her fight desperately and frustrated actually hightened my opinion of the complexity of her charakter quite a bit. Hiro is a chad, which I like. I'm not here to self insert, I'm here to watch awesome personalities do awesome things, after all. I expect some explanations for the healing cancer though. Not because It was an asspull, you mind. It was just a bit too much out of the blue. There were hints that he would survive and strive on the third ride, but there never was an explanation WHY. The sixth episode however is said to focus on two side characters for once. So I'll gladly wait for the seventh to clear things up a bit. So far, I like in which pace worldbuilding information was dispensed, but the tempo needs to pick up, as we see more of the 2-cour series. Else, we'll have to expect an exposition dump, which is basically admitting, that the writers and directors lacked the competence to weave worldbuilding into the story.

Figure it out. You seem to be really good at autistic interruption of shit.

wtf

>a simple denial would come across as insincere and thoughtless.
Why? Hiro carries his heart on his sleeve. He's the type that says what's on his mind.

> she follows up with praise
Where?

>It looks like 002 wasn't being evasive or putting on a mask when she tells Ichigo in episode 5 that were Hiro to die he will not have amounted to much
Ofcourse she meant it why else would she say it but it was never that she doesn't care about if Hiro dies it was about that she thinks that the weak dies and the strong lives, and she wants Hiro to be strong enough to live, this is the foundation as to why their realationship actually work 02 is a ravenous beast and Hiro is the only one strong enough to actually ride her
That is also why she goads him because her being encouraging and accepting isn't what Hiro needs in this moment, he already got past his anxieties in epiosde 4, Hiro wants to go all out and that is what 02 allows. This is why Hiro was content with dying because he felt he did his best with 02 and killed the dinosaur, fullfilled his role. But then in the end Hiro realised that just as he needed 02, 02 needs Hiro, which is why he decide to come back.
Their realationship is quite obvious really.

Figure what out? Why do you refuse to accept that episode 6 confirmed that 02 is the spider?

One thing to remember is that Hiro is in many ways our PoV character as well as the main character. He's still in the literal Birdcage and isnt able to see the outside world. Once he inevitably leaves the birdcage we will learn about the outside world and whats going on with the klaxosaurs as he does.

Ignore him.

Because I am not an homosexual.

Seems like the female ancestors of spotted hyenas had a problem with getting raped, so they evolved countermeasures so effective it completely reversed the sex dynamics making females the aggressive assertive ones (since it was no use for males to be) and the males submissive bitches.

>Why? Hiro carries his heart on his sleeve.
No, Zero Two does.
>Where?
Watch the episode.

No, Zero Two wears a mask around people.
>Watch the episode.
I did.

Because Ichigo was CUTE throughout the whole episode, she was finally useful and she won the LITTLE SISTER COMPENSATION AWARD of the Hiro Bowl.
That's more than she could have ever expected before. In net terms, she gained a lot.

>No, Zero Two wears a mask around people.
Nope. Not to Hiro.
>I did.
Then you would see it.

>Ofcourse she meant it
What do you mean by that?
>why else would she say it
To protect herself against the eventuality of Hiro's death, hypothetically. You can come up with many other reasons for why she'd say that other than the fact that she literally means it as she put it.
>she wants Hiro to be strong enough to live
What do you base this on?

There's no 2nd place in this race.

>Why?
I already answered your question:
>He wants to understand her point of view
You can't simply tell a self-loathing person that they're a good person, you have to understand their logic that leads to that conclusion.
>Where?
Immediately afterwards.

Hot!

>Nope. Not to Hiro.
And? She hides her true feelings when around other people than Hiro, supposedly. So she clearly does not wear her heart on her sleeve.
Hiro does. So why would he come across as insincere if he said that? Maybe because he doesn't actually mean it, and he thinks that 02 is the spider?

>Then you would see it.
I can't see what isn't there.

that is not how evolution works

I like to IMAGINE it

>I already answered your question:
No, you didn't. Which is why I'm asking.
>You can't simply tell a self-loathing person that they're a good person, you have to understand their logic that leads to that conclusion.
Why not? Also, you're talking about generalities here. Does Hiro subscribe to the same view as you on this? How do you know?

>Immediately afterwards.
But she doesn't. First she pokes him
>hey is that all you got
then she goads him
>keep it like that

Reading these threads drills the point home that Sup Forums really is mostly ugly, autistic manlets.

Just because she hides or distances herself from others doesn't mean she does not wear her heart on her sleeve because she absolutely does for Hiro. Hiro however does not.
>Maybe because he doesn't actually mean it, and he thinks that 02 is the spider?
Nope. This is retarded
>I can't see what isn't there.
Ain't my fault you're blind.