Beerus will never be relevant again

Beerus > Jiren >>> gokek

>tfw toei buffs goku to ur level

Roshi = Beerus
Kamehameha = Ultra Instinct

This is gokek fans argument

:3 Fucking Gokek

Shut the FUCK up

Apparently goku was never pushed to his limits vs Golden freeza, hit or even goku black and Merged zamasu

where the fuck is the new album with all the black arc songs?

He was holding back against them

> goku was holding back against people stronger than him
> gokeks unironically believe this

Vegeta interrupting people's fights, where is his honor

Sad true is it's unironically true for anime Zamasu and Black because of ssb+kaioken being something that Goku did use in the previous arc (and in that arc Goku only used at the very end against a foe that already was immortal)

Soon

he's got some mouth talent...

No honor we're surviving on the battlefield

>hold on jobbers we have an arc to wrap up quick!

What happened to the other thread?

>Manga's ToP is more of a U7 wankfest than the anime

so...was this a prank?

I'm late again

tfw we were tricked and the blanco memes were basically an involuntary focus group run by Toei

Got deleted

He achieved it after millenia of "training".

I'm sorry, but did Blanco already happen? Oh, that's right. The transformation hasn't even been made white yet. In fact, it's only episode 129. Does not having the fanbase who cares about your show count as winning? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the show is still running? Gohan is still the leader in the stands right now and they have been the best team in the tournament of power for how many minutes now? They're playing one of the worst arenas in the multiverse that just happens to have a lot of opposing fans because they're feeding off the lack of support of disillusioned fans. But you know what? Gohan is still fucking here. Gohan lives in one of the best fucking cities in Japan, they had 70 degree weather in December last year and would of had rain if the weather wasn't a drought. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Gohan gets blanco and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, el grande padre just announced they're building an arena when the U7 needed to get just one team, just like U11 does. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Gohan topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the anime because it's Toei. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams in this tournament, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting silver instead of blanco. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>wankfest for u7
they are literally attacking weaker fighters

whis is a good mentor

Place your bets on how Frieza's going to effect the endgame the tournament

I'm saying he's going to help Goku defeat Jiren by distracting him at an opportune moment with a death beam

Cat GoD pleases Whis for UI

Probably a typo. They most likely meant to say "and 17 gave his life" but somewhere it got mixed up.

NEXT EPISODE:
GOKU BLANCO CONFIRMED

He's also good at sucking cock.

Who would win in a fight, SS2 Kefla or SS2 Bra?

Vados is a sassy mentor

Good mentor indeed

>all those leaks saying Goku and Freiza were going to the last standing were true

So bets on Goku and Jiren knocking each other out and Lord Freezer being the last standing.

U7 ARE BULLIES

Me.

Where is Roshi?

Nobody cares salagir, take your shit waifu and get out of here.

>*Jiren only using energy when things get out of hand and then waiting for the final universe
>*ends up with him being full strength vs a weakened final opponent
>*great strategy that allows him the best chances to win
vs
>*Jiren who Leroy Jenkins his way through the tournament, but also being careful not to eliminate everyone
>*exposes himself to tricky fighters early on who may not rely on pure strength to eliminate people
>*weakens himself fighting scrubs

Toyo ruins another character.

Why does Gohan keep losing to furries? What happened to him?

>anime
>all fodder goes to fight U7 and being erased because they are the protagonists

>manga
>fodder is erased because U7 team's fighters are actually competent and actively go to knock out people
Nice

So UI activates whenever goku is about to lose? What the fuck is the point of this ? Is this how every fight from now will be?

>caulifla is just a copy bra from a non canon fanfic
cant make this up

Too much soy.

I guess he's behind the bread

With how seperated the continuity has got, I cannot tell. Apparently Bra is supposed to be extremely powerful but Kefla is a potara fusion as well.

> jiren weakens himself

Is goku weakening himself by using super saiyan and fighting? is vegeta weaking himself by fighting?

Still better than the saiyan thots from Super.

>gohan stop being a faggot and start jobbing

I actually like the idea of five staying behind to 'hold the fort' while their strongest strikers go out, this way the remaining fighters can keep an eye on their battles and jump in to assist at key moments.

So dbfz story mode is roast the game?

I'm not the biggest fan of Multiverse but I love the idea of Bra but with Vegito instead of Vegita as her father. I also like the character in general. One of the few good things Multiverse has done.

Post yfw everyone else get Blanco before Gohan

If goku gets eliminated by jiren is he now officially a jobber?

I really hope 17 doesn't blow himself this time.

>implying beerus, whis, vegeta, goku dont eat soy everytime

>toeishill ACTUALLY trying to the defend Toei's Shitren

Q U A L I T Y
U
A
L
I
T
Y

>bread

Y-you're sure this will give me Ultra Instinct, Whis?

He'll remain passed out in a corner somewhere until Goku and Jiren knock each other out, leading to Freeza winning.

The show’s cancelled. In a couple of weeks, none of them will ever be relevant again.

Why didn't Roshi use mafuba on Jiren again?

After actually reading the chapter... it's trash.

- 17 gets the first elimination for those thinking the manga wouldn't wank him.

- Katoplesa and Jimmy out, looks like it's rushing to get to the big fights

My biggest problems with the anime was that it didn't seem like a battle royal past the first episode. Just a bunch of 1 on 1 fights that looked dumb because everyone around mostly respects them lol

However, it did at least show some abilities for most of the new characters, cept Nigirishi...

If they made it more BR like and cut some of the padding it would have been a great arc.

I expect the manga to be trash for a while longer before we get a few good fights at the end.

At least Jirens personality will be a bit better :l

>They stole Mary Sue Bra from us
>They stole Blanco
Toei can't keep getting away with this.

Most of it is done by Cell.

new movie after the show

>Goku gets Blanco before Gohan
is the gohan blanco poster eternal blown the fuck out?

Jiren wants to end this shit as quickly as possible so he can get his wish and then get back to defending his universe, it's way more in character than Jiren who is apparently stalling for a time out.

>every time vegeta punches it sounds like a squeaky toy
Heh

>The show’s cancelled.
More likely a hiatus until after the movie comes out.

Super (or some continuation of it) will probably start back up in mid to late 2019.

Reminder Jaco is a dimension hopping parasite but he can only take over the bodies of weak people but he has crazy power ups that make him look like Jiren. He also murdered Jiren's parents.

is toyotaro gonna show off toppo and dyspo or will he be a waifufag like the toei directors?

more like eternally vindicated. this is your show now.

>So dbfz story mode is roast the game?

This is the level of animation Toei will use for this popular show's final two episodes

I want to throat-fuck Whis!

neither will champa
it hurts

yes

i'm glad he's dead

americans got told by their jap overlords to stop inputing their shit into their games.

is goku going to job once again?

This is Toriyama's headcanon and if you don't believe it at this point seek help.

What did Toyotaro mean by this?

Toei is spics?

Someone post the frieza vs goku webm
I swear you faggots are underage.

3.5 incoming

besides that one scene, episode 129 seems to have good animation by super's standards

we never get 2 good looking episodes in a row, so the tournament's final episode will have shit animation

I want trunks to bully me.

I know it'd be satisfying to shut up his floofy voice but Marcarita is literally built for rough oral.

>Can materialize a fork out of thin air

I forgot he can do basically anything. He is an angel after all. They're like psuedo Gods.

trunks should breed with a nice saiyan girl from u6.

Yes, starting from yesterday's episode.
I am fully ready to see the rating fall evrn more and end up below 1% for the very last episodes.

Piccolo can do that shit too. Prior to the Cell games Gohan asks him for a uniform like his, and Piccolo just magics one out of thin air, weighted cloak and all.

>Goku gets ringed out
>Timer hits 0
>Game over
>Jiren is waiting for his 'heres your lizard cubes' moment when Grand Padre announces that Universe 7 has won because Frieza is still KO'ed in the ring AND actually ringed out more then 1 person, unlike fucking Jiren who literally sat on his ass 3/4ths the fucking tournament