Is there anything like Fairy Tale with hot chicks and adventures and shonenshit powerlevel but good?

Is there anything like Fairy Tale with hot chicks and adventures and shonenshit powerlevel but good?

It's not really like Fairy Tail but Gintama is a good shounen with hot girls too(not as hot as FT girls but they are still nice). Don't know if you already watched it but that's my suggestion.

no

One Piece

>hot chicks
is this a joke?

>One Piece
>hot girls

If doesn't count then no

Don't embarrass yourself.

BnHA

Air Gear

People will, rightly, argue about whether it's good or not because the plot is all over the place and very random in the later arcs.
In my opinion, it's so over-the-top that whatever plot hole and convenience automatically turns into pure enjoyment, but the chaotic pace might hurt you more than the nakama power so consider that.

Black clover is about magic so...

>good

If you're into manga, Bozebeats just started and it's pretty good so far.

>hot chicks
>good

the fate series

Compared to fairy tail it is

Wrong. They're roughly equal in quality.

see

>implying any of those things combined can make a good serie

wrong timeline kid.

i'm struggling to think of which girls are hot in gintama.

Gin.

>but good
And what is that even supposed to mean you brainlet?
Having more edgy shit? more pretentious mambo jambo chuuni shit so you can jack off on it and act you are not just some pathethic loser wasting his life for japanese entertainment media?
Why not just admit that you like Fairy Tail for what it is and stop following this retarded:"actually good" ironic horseshit.

fairy tail is fun, my dick and i like it

Air Gear has some amazing art.

Toriko/Sseven deadly sins tier plot with hot girls are good enough in my book. Fairy tale is just unbearable.

>tips fedora

Seven Deadly Sins shit the bed real fucking hard though.

>plot
Oh sure, beating some generic big bad guys is such an amazing plot, so much difference between fairy tail.

Rave Master with more fanservice and mashima's current drawing skills would be nice.

>tips fedora back

Exactly, that's how trashy it is.

FT plot is so garbage that that would be the case, yeah. I'd take literally anyone over that shithead natsu for a MC

I don't see how Fairy Tale is unbereable.
It's the same as his counterparts, FT being shit is just a meme by edgefags and fight fags who don't get enough of their daily dose.

>Is there anything like Fairy Tale with hot chicks and adventures and shonenshit powerlevel but good?
Nope. Bleach and Magi had its fair of hot girls especially the former, but they both went to shit after a certain point.

This. Fate is good ignore the memes. Not so much adventures tho.

>Fate is good

Are you both mentally challenged or what?
There's no difference between fairy tale and it's "plot" with other shounenshit, it's beating up some bad guys and save the world and shit.

>I don't see how Fairy Tale is unbereable.
Seriously?

KING OF JOBBERS

The fights are dumb as fuck nigger. I'm fine with nakama bullshit spouting but there is a line for everything and FT crossed it.

found the 12 year old

Are you retarded? no wait, I already know the answer.

>Fairy tale is just unbearable
>/Sseven deadly sins tier plot
Nanatsu pretty much has a FT teir plot.

Then Black Clover seems 100% what you're looking for. Get into it.

And when the last time you saw "smart fight" in a shitty comic books for high- and middle schoolers of Japan?
It's all shitty fanfiction tier magical crap with made up rules that are all easily broken when necessary.
>found the 12 year old
>says the nigger who read shitty comic books for teens
The irony.

Yeah I like the art of fairy tail so much but the story is so boring it puts me to sleep.

Second series of Rosario Vampire manga.

Black Clover is exactly what you're looking for.
But read the manga, the anime is ugly as all hell.