imgur.com/a/vCA9b
imgur.com/a/K3USr
imgur.com/a/tzBIW)
imgur.com/a/aHOtW
imgur.com/a/FxrKE
i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wishing user a happy birthday in whatever way you'd like, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Chelsea wearing Zero Two's uniform from FranXX, please:
imgur.com/a/8as1C

Or cosplaying as Matsuri:
imgur.com/a/kGOVK
Preferably with headphones around her neck.

Or as a delinquent girl.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my Kobori.

Anything is fine, really.

Requesting my husbando mariya shidou.

First, watch this:

youtu.be/l3jHvjofFlw

Requesting my waifu Kefla working out the same way as fitness trainer Lisa Marie in the video. A nice close-up panning pic of her abs would be great too!

Hello people of WWD. I wish you all happy Chinese New year, and I'll ask for Momo Hanakai posing like a dog that is going to have her belly scratched nude encouraged, also other cute or lewd ideas are ok, as long it's 8 or lower on the scale of lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- cosplaying Helena Blavatsky from FGO:
ref: imgur.com/a/1YSpP
- Anything else is fine as long as it's cute

Hiho greetings and hello! Requesting my lovely miko, Tamaki, wearing a cute and comfy looking pink dress with a choker similar to this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2414867 and receiving five (5) red roses from the viewer's POV, with a very happy smile and blush like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2010431 please! The 5 roses are important because we're celebrating our 5 year anniversary next week

/r/ my waifu Kamille

Requesting my wife Uehara Himari. Anything cute/cutelewd is good but if you want some ideas:

- Holding a box of Pocky, with a stick of Pocky in her mouth
- Wearing her Year of the Dog costume i.imgur.com/5AYZwzN.png
- In a qipao

Have a great weekend

Requesting Nozomi doing any of the following:

- Hugging or holding up a pillow
- Making Valentine's chocolate
- Wearing an apron with a heart on it (Example: i.imgur.com/hWoi3Qw.png)

Joint requesting with Nozomi Kaminashi in one of the following:
- Both Nozomis holding the same gift saying "To Nozomi" and being confused about which one of them the gift is for
- Nozomi gasping embarrassedly at Nozomi Kaminashi giving her butt an encouraging pat

Alternatively, anything else cute, comfy and/or mildly suggestive is fine as well. Thank you in advance!

Good evening everyone, requesting my dear sweet Gwendolyn please. Anything would be fine as long as it was tasteful. If you want something specific, I would love to see her comfy with a nice scarf on or eating a nice, big and filling meal.

Remember to take it easy and relax.

Requesting Nephrites Lomka.

Preferably cosplaying Zelda from breath of the wild since her outfit is super cute.

Please and thank you.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko wearing a sports bra and bike shorts. She could be either doing some cardio or some moderate strength training.
Anything else is also fine!

>having pisspants waifu who the director of the anime wisely omitted.
Wew lad.

Requesting something cute/cutelewd in PoV for Valentine.

Alternatively: Requesting my lovely Inori exercising. Maybe by doing stretches or running.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting my wife Nowi
- Anything cute with SI like her sitting in my lap
- wearing any of these outfits imgur.com/a/mVdKH
Anything else that's cute is as always appreciated

Have a nice weekend everybody!

Requesting my cutie Futaba receiving a cute new jacket or a new pair of headphones for her birthday tomorrow!

Thank you and have a good week!

I guess I should've refreshed my browser first.

Incase you didn't see in the last thread

Hello! Requesting my super cute wife, Nano Shinonome.

- Valentine's Day was just a few days ago, so perhaps something related to it would be nice.
- Wearing a summer dress
- or wearing a qipao

Or, If you want to include my SI the ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

(Anything with romantic elements, or that it seems like a date would be perfect!)

Of course, anything cute, or cutelewd is appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your time! Hope your weekend is wonderful, and of course, don't forget to have fun!

Kindly requesting a soft comfy Colette hugging a pillow
Alternatively, something similar to any of this imgur.com/a/l60Wy

Requesting Kagura dressed as either Amazoness Swords Woman or Lady Assailant Of Flames from YuGiOh, please!

Outfit references: imgur.com/a/4OJ8r

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting my wife Homura welcoming me home. Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Requesting Homura wearing a Qipao or a Ruqun to celebrate Chinese New Year. Maybe enjoying fireworks too.

Or wearing a pretty Qi lolita dress: imgur.com/a/iBt6p Aything with my SI would be welcome too: imgur.com/a/ygIBZ

Of course, anything cute or cool is fine! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

how many remain?

Requesting something cute, cool or heroic of my beloved wife Yuuna wearing Tachibana Hibiki's Symphogear, Gungnir: i.imgur.com/2NoWGJ2.png
Or maybe in her new godess form seen here: i.imgur.com/yeZxMOt.jpg
Or how about her in one of her Hero Modes with twintails like these: i.imgur.com/upAUXY0.png

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting Mint and SI like this imgur.com/ZqkoSgK (SI ref: imgur.com/X9rY60m) or Mint in a cute pupper Kigurumi

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, hope you all have a great weekend.

wow, homura hivemind.

2 left

Who are they? At least a hint?

Happy Sunday everyone. Requesting my Sonia Bean please. I would love to see a tiny Sonia hanging on the side of a cup/drink as an Ochatomo, like this: imgur.com/a/iKPX1 No preference for what the cup/drink is so long as it’s cute, maybe something like the reference pictures or a petite coffee mug with decoration art like this: imgur.com/a/pqBjP

Other ideas:
- Cat lingerie but instead it's a bunny
- Anything that shows her with bunny features, like ears and tail
- Anything creepycute
- Drooling with heart eyes
- Wearing her hair in twinbuns, especially if she has a pink seifuku
- Cute and fluffy stuff with SI: things like holding hands, hugs and cuddles, her sitting in my lap, etc imgur.com/a/Cm4GE

Or you can draw her as is in the ref or anything else too given it's not too lewd. Cutelewd is fine!

Thank you so much and hope you all had a nice weekend.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Oora, whatever is good.

Hello wwd, hope you had a nice week and a great valentines. Happy new year today too! I'd love to request Akua:

-In a fancy black cheongsam for the Chinese new year. Could have her petting her dog Earl Grey too, it is the year of the dog after all. i.imgur.com/q36DW3Y.jpg

-Offering the viewer a present or flowers of some kind for valentines
-Coddling a qt redheaded daughteru that's poking her head through the ceiling or wall.
-Her wearing this bikini and sunglasses with a sarong if possible.
i.imgur.com/wO4o3Rb.png Maybe the same pose, or laying down on a beach-chair relaxing under an umbrella.

Thank you! Hope you have some nice holidays soon.

Requesting my angel, Ryuuko Mifune

Alternatively, requesting you just relax and enjoy the rest of your weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=dKWeR8JcTgg

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting mai waifu please, anything cute is appreciated!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

I'm going to take a little break before getting to them. I feel tired, but more importantly, I can't ensure a decent quality, at the moment. I don't want to disappoint.

Requesting Touko looking happy from receiving a bouquet of flowers or a box of valentines chocolate.

Alternatively, since it's Chinese New Year, her wearing a long cheongsam/qipao with a thigh slit that shows off her leg.

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend everyone.

Requesting Len enjoying some cake.

anything else cute or lewd is fine too.

Requesting Risty in a qipao

Or her in Mai or Leona's costumes:
imgur.com/a/h8Vr7

Or her powering up Dragon Ball Z style.

Alternatively, her doing something like this: i.imgur.com/MxN0Qn3.png

Anchor for gifWIPanon, requesting Zero

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga as a friend(kemono friends) with animal ears and tail, can be any animal but preferably a cat or snake.
imgur.com/a/EK42w

Or Himiko preparing food or chocolates.
I don't mind anything sexy either.
Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan winking and blowing a kiss to the viewer.

Or as alternative, I would like to see her with a sexy outfit, something like workout clothes, a nightgown or oversized t-shirt would be amazing.

Thanks in advance! Hope you all have a good start to the week.

Because of the Lunar New Year and the announcement of the new Etotama series, requesting my darling Miia cosplaying Shaa-tan from Etotama (i.imgur.com/2nC38cF.jpg).
Like maybe in her miko outfit welcoming in the Chinese New Year at the shrine she works at. (i.imgur.com/QmHrWFV.jpg))
Or with Valentine's Day come and gone, Miia being still very touchy and clingy with user like in this (i.imgur.com/PcGkPv2.jpg (embed))

Anything else cute, cool or sexy is fine with me, as long as it's tasteful. Thanks, and have a good weekend.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her dancing with Fuuka and/or Aigis, her attempting to bake some sort of treat like cookies or cupcakes, or her practicing fencing.

Of course, these are just some ideas; I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Shion wearing a qipao/Chinese dress and/or her eating Chinese takeout for her her first time
I'm up for Shion wearing Hikages nurse outfit from Senran Kagura New link: imgur.com/a/SMwRf
Requesting Momo(imgur.com/a/KSANi)and Shion dressing up as butlers, optionally with Shion blowing a kiss to the viewer and Momo acting aloof and professional, here are some butler outfit examples: imgur.com/a/Pym9j.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Regular Ref. imgur.com/a/wHqeS
Requesting more of my wife Syuko in the bikini and flower crown she has on here!

Or imgur.com/a/3VWwy my SI in gudakos place here with Syuko wearing summer neros bikini (imgur.com/a/rCvc1 SI ref)

Or Syuko dancing with Tessou in Morgianas dancer outfit.

Requesting Morgan:

-With dog ears and a tail for Chinese New Year
-Hugging a big pillow
-In a competition swimsuit

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics: Chinese New years

- Wearing a cheongsam having performed a dragon dance with the headpiece held above her head
- Celebrating the year of the dog
- as a waitress wearing a mini skirt cheongsam balancing dim sum in wooden steamers and eating bao

- (It is also currently Carnival in Brazil) as a samba/rio carnival dancer. ref: imgur.com/a/aCd0s

Any other works are very much appreciated.
Feel free to take creative liberties with my requests.

Requesting my dear Momo and Shion Sumeragi from GJ-bu () dressing up as butlers, optionally with Shion blowing a kiss to the viewer and Momo acting aloof and professional.
Please and thank you.
Clothing references: imgur.com/a/Pym9j

Requesting Kneesocks with half a chocolate heart on each thigh.

Also requesting her wearing a qipao.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Would an aritst get offended if they drew something and then you requested it again the next weekend?
I just like it and want to see it again, it's not like you did a bad job ;_;

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

No

Just add the word more. 'Requesting more of waifu in cheongsam'.

Requesting something cute of the Kaiji dog for the lunar new year.
Thank you and hope you had a nice weekend!

Requesting a cute and nice picture of POV hand holding with Sawyer, like either of these:
i.imgur.com/ARqjnKu.jpg
i.imgur.com/cOJU4fZ.jpg
Or perhaps do your own take on the idea. Something romantic.

Or draw her like Popuko here, like Bkub, with the chainsaw:
i.imgur.com/0QY6NxL.gif
Doesn't have to be animated, obviously.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc. Imitations of styles like Nichijou or Panty & Stocking are things I adore.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd, if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good week!

Requesting my loveliest love Eruna!

-wolf or fox girl
-Eruna with pillow, like this i.imgur.com/fu7nr49.jpg
-a cute alternate hairstyle
-at the school desk, like these imgur.com/a/heh0A
-ice skating in winter outfit i.imgur.com/dyDWGFM.jpg
-anything else cute is great as well

Thank you if you consider drawing her!

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing winter clothes (see ref) and hugging user for warmth

- Attempting to pull the straps of a one piece swimsuit over her breasts

- Happily eating pizza while wrapped in a blanket

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Requesting Nero being cute!

Stretching?

Requesting my dearest Anastasia wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/1Ylho

Go gif user go.

Is she trying to be a caterpillar?

Don't do it, user, she filled it with jelly!

Requesting Aigis receiving or giving a heart shaped box of chocolate
Wearing a negligee
Something like these comics with her and my SI or just some cute interactsions her and my SI imgur.com/a/cFWF8
Her having chocolate drizzled all over body imgur.com/a/6W5rv
With a heart shaped piece of chocolate in her mouth facing the viewer maybe with heart pupils if her eyes are open imgur.com/a/Q5C6C, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting oppai loli Ruki

Humbly requesting Rikka being cute, smug, lewd, or extremelewd.

Perhaps instant_victory_2koma, if you like the idea.
Or this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/977620

But anything she might inspire you for would be just as wonderful.
Thank you for reading, and you have my deepest thanks if you pick this up.

Yes, really warm, pleasing to the touch jelly

Requesting my lovely swordsman, Crona. A couple of ideas, if you want something specific to work with -

For Valentines, a PoV shot of the viewer handing him chocolates or flowers, or serving him breakfast in bed. Or anything else Valentines-related.
For something more lewd/suggestive, him reacting bashfully to receiving a new lingerie set. Or even trying it on and asking what I think.

Anything else cute or cool and generally tasteful, even a bit lewd would be appreciated as well. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Carol Olston dressed as a magic fencer like anastasia in this reference gbf.wiki/images/a/ac/Anastasia_A.png

The Qi Lolita references actually check out as good, you have good taste.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally on a date and/or exchanging gifts with the viewer, but anything else nice for Valentine's day would be more than welcome.

Hnn I want my waifu in one of those dresses

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything would be great, but if you want to do something specific, this week I was thinking of her in jeans looking casual. I hope everyone had a great valentine's day, and has a wonderful weekend!

Do you have anymore images of him like this?

Super messy. Please re-request the idea

Celebrating the Lunar New Year.

imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr

Nice.

Good stuff.

Hello WWD! I'd like to request my shining blue star, Karamatsu, please.

- Anything sensual for Valentine's Day. Maybe intimately feeding him chocolates or inviting the viewer for (nude) cuddles in bed.
NSFW LINK:
imgur.com/a/vCA9b Seeing him chubby or even fat is extra sexy, so have fun~

-Chinese New Year Kara! imgur.com/a/K3USr

-Having tea at a kotatsu (the Matsuno bros usually wear these cute little coat-things to keep warm, like this: imgur.com/a/tzBIW)

-Anything supportive/encouraging, things are still pretty tough for me regarding work I have to do

Or anything else cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful too - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!
On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/aHOtW

SI ref: imgur.com/a/FxrKE

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

I'd like to request Yozakura getting a surprise hug from behind, kinda like this i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg
Or one of these would be great too
- wishing the viewer good luck and to do their best at work
- covered in flour while happily cooking

Requesting my angel Celica A. Mercury.
Anything cute, romantic or sweet lewd would be appreciated!
If you want some specific ideas:

-Her wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe

-Her pouring a pot of tea into two cups

-Her lifting some small weights but working really hard!

-Celica and her robot guardian Minerva in the popteamepic style

Thanks and have a nice weekend

>vago almost visible
LEWD

She doesn't have one of those.

Yo, that's really cute, man. I knew I just had t request this outfit as soon as I remembered it was a thing, but you did an amazing job with it. The pose you drew her in is great, and her sassy look really fits with her attire, especially her showing off those shoulders, and that midriff. The bandages around her chest is also just wonderful.

Thanks a bunch for taking up this request, user whose artstyle I vaguely remember but can't put a name on, and may your week be fulfilling.

Cloaca, vago you know what I mean.

Thanks Usagianon! I absolutely love Wa and Qi lolita dresses.

Blog?

>She doesn't have one of those.
but then, how do you, uh, do the deed?!

I did draw her before. She's cute. Is this show good? I need a new anime to watch

Finish on the eggs.

The anime is a 1:1 adaptation of the manga, so there's that. Honestly, if you're looking for a fun story, you're only going to find lots of PLOT with not very much going on. If you like being introduced to a bunch of new characters that have something unique about them though, then sure, it's definitely fun.
I'll just say my favorite chapters were 1-6,
which is the first 3 episodes of the anime.

There's a lot of waifus here whose series are even more fun though, but here's hoping you can enjoy it as much as I did.

I'll have something for you soon, friend.

But then she'll get pregnant?