ITT: Anime characters that you share a medical condition with

ITT: Anime characters that you share a medical condition with

I don't remember that

Austim.

gay

Only post we needed.

You're a big titted girl?

Well its in the Netflix translation. I don't know Japanese but I'm assuming there is a call to either tinnitus by name or 'ringing in the ear' itself. Same difference as far as I'm concerned.

she meant a noticeably loud noise within her ear, not necessarily tinnitus or high-pitched ringing

Didnt open the image, but I'm guessing big titties?

season 2 fucking wheeeeen? I want more emi

Being an Übermensch

My belly looks like a man's back with breasts grafted to the top

I want to fuck this user in the butt!

i'm flattered

>noticeably loud noise within her ear
Which is what tinnitus is. There are two types. Pulsatile tinnitus is a condition where the cause is identifiable by medicine. Subjective tinnitus is noises in your ear that are only noticeable by you.

Tits?

Still have to hear of a character with epilepsy

I'm sorry to hear that bro. That sucks, hopefully a cure for our brain conditions comes soon. Or at least better treatments.

Is there an anime character who suffers from Atherosclerosis?

I actually like to joke about having it, at times I even brag about having it as there are plenty of famous people out there who have been epileptic.
Though the amount of medication I take to keep it under control keeps rising

I'm missing an eye so I don't think I can come close to naming all the anime characters with an eyepatch.

>Atherosclerosis is a disease in which the inside of an artery narrows due to the build up of plaque. Initially, there are generally no symptoms. When severe, it can result in coronary artery disease, stroke, peripheral artery disease, or kidney problems depending on the arteries which are affected. Symptoms, if they occur, generally do not begin until middle age.

>The exact cause is not known. Risk factors include high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, obesity, family history, and an unhealthy diet. Plaque is made up of fat, cholesterol, calcium, and other substances found in the blood. The narrowing of arteries limits the flow of oxygen-rich blood to parts of the body.

Damn.

Mikami Teru - ocd

Is there any anime character with optic nerve pit?

Ever since I watched a BBC drama years ago about an epileptic little boy prince, I've wanted to see a 2D character with epilepsy. A cute epileptic girl would be really moe.

L is literally me, unironically. We both have aspergers, love candy, are very analyitical and have high IQs, cunning and lovable, and have high data skills.

2011 ended a while ago

*teleports behind you*

>no anime girl with dysgraphia
>no anime girl with dyspraxia

Synesthesia.

Americanitis.

I got Sup Forums covered

>Not wanting to be the little girl

I feel you man

Are you also nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor?

Anyone character with blood sugar problems?

This girl is going to have it soon if she keeps it up.

>tfw when i googled 'fat anime character' the first suggested result was 'fat anime characters to cosplay'

well... you can guess hehehehe

don't worry, I'm a fatboy too
fatboys make the best otaku

I don't think any anime character has a pachydermodactyly or a narrowed right ureter causing a hydronephrosis.

sorry to hear about your wife, bro

b...but will his daughter be fine?

Why is it that I'm not into dudes at all normally but when an user is acting all gay and shit I just want to get all up on their dick?
No homo

down syndrom

all drummers have ADHD

its a natural habitat

This, and excessive flatulence in general.

>Mfw incredibly rare autoimmune condition

I doubt it. There's probably a character with hypothyroidism.

I wish I understood this too.

I am gay

Tell us your story, user. You can't just say you're missing an eye without elaborating on how you lost it.

How'd you get a sharingan?

Are there characters with sickle cell anemia?

There are like three black people in all of anime. The creators probably aren't even aware of that condition.

I don't think there are any characters with dermatitis or even a case of shitty skin unless they're made to be explicitly ugly or a Junji Ito character

Depression is a medical condition, right?

I have a cleaning obsession and go bananas when someone moves ANYTHING from its place, is there any character like that?

How can you tell if you have below average intelligence?

Doesn't that girl from SAO have AIDS? I don't know if it was just a meme or not I never watched it

yes,

If you think of yourself as "unlucky", you are low intelligence.

No, that's Light.

Liking Aqua

How was this not the first reply? Step it up lads

I think dumb anime girls are charming though.

I also suffer from fat titty syndrome

It wasn't just AIDS, it was superAIDS.

muh eyes

If it makes you feel any better, Japan has one of the highest rates of non-sickle cell anemia in the world, so there are loads of anime characters with it.

>one of my conditions is disability level clumsyness
plenty of anime girls with that

kimura is better

any anime charcters with reynaud's?

I have a condition that's called myopia so I guess every glasses character.

she has nico nico nii disease and im infected

Is there a proper name for it? I think I might have that as well. Always ripping out my toenails walking into random shit.

It isn't a meme, she actually does have AIDS. She dies at the end of the arc iirc

Dyspraxia.
It also includes losing things, taking a year to learn how to tie shoes, memory problems, and is comorbid with conditions like dysgraphia, ADHD, and autism spectrum disorders.

>dinosaurs
>blood sugar problems

>4D chess with brainlets to get shit
it's fun in a way

didn't mean to reply. Just trying to bring out the quick reply

Hypogonadism

>another tinnitus suffer
mine is mild and I only need a fan to sleep at night, but I met someone that's literal suicide thoughts over it.

hope they find a cure for this shit someday.

Not all the way, and probably never will be, but I am legally blind. My vision is 20:250 in my left eye and essentially gone in my right.

The low frequency tinnitus is the worst. It's maddening to have this loud deep foghorn in my ear at night when I'm trying to sleep.

I'd like to see a character with Meniere's disease which is the cause of my tinnitus. The dizzy spells and progressive loss of hearing could provide some drama.

I can't think of an anime character with the bitchiest, most pathetic sickness. Asthma is the dumbest fucking "sickness" to have. WOW I run out of breath quicker, oh no. Are there even any anime characters with this? Even the most obese characters seem to have the stamina and lungs of a Kenyan runner.

I went through a period where mine was pretty bad, but that was caused by a middle ear infection. once that cleared it, the noise dropped by quite a bit where I only notice it when I'm trying to sleep. but before then, it was a constant wave sound that moved in and out after few seconds. I tried not to focus on it, but it's hard not to.

also, I'm pretty sure that's why the character archer drinks so damn much. he has tinnitus real bad, so it probably helps him sleep. better to just pass out instead of dealing with that loud shit driving you mad.

hey bro what’s shakin?

We're both addicted to shitposting

I can't find anyone with Type 1 Diabetes.

same bro

faggot MC from little busters.

This.
Autism, psychosis, schizotypal personality disorder and various syncopes

I'm special snowflake, I have Ankyloglossia.

>Four Murasame

Dem migraines are killer, and yes they do wind up just as bad.