Dragon Ball Super

Say whatever you want about Super but the hype for the last three episodes is unreal.

TOP was a mistake, we could have had at least 2 arcs with real villains...

DON'T KILL ME GOKU, I'LL DO ANYTHING! ERASE MY UNIVERSE, JUST LET ME LIVE!

Reminder.
Alpha fathered Caulifa & Kale's kids.

Kale would rip his dick off and hurl it into space for putting it any where Caulifla

>Still think Goku will defeat Jiren.

Jiren will win, then he will re-learn the meaning of trust and friendship thanks to U7 (especially Android 17), he will forget his past and selfish wish and will revive all the universes, then he will protect the weak!

Id so drink caulifas wii

JOBren is a cuck who existed purely to build up Blanco. GODku will shove his fist up his ass.

nah, it's gonna be underwhelming.

I would be surprised, but get real lad.

Jiren's fucked when El Hermano stops hiding under the stage.

I still can't believe Freeza made it into Goku's "friendship" montage.

Garbage. Goku is just gonna win like always, maybe Frieza will pop up at the end.

no it's not, the only thing real is how much of a mongoloid you are, there are 8 shows airing this season all better than super and you still willingly open your mouth and let Toei pour fanfiction mixed with shit into it.

Death is meaningless now in dragon ball

Frieza is what make the final episodes unpredictable. He is the only reason to watch.

Jiren >> UI
Jiren == Blanco

Double ring out, Freeza gets the wish,
and you all know it's gonna happen

Actually.

What's Jiren wish again ?

Going back in time to kill his own parents so he can become the strongest ?

Goku took a lot of hits to the head in this tournament. His monkey brain can only remember Frieza giving him energy.

Bitch. This is the goku show.

Jiren getting erased

What hype? They already kiilled any chance of excitement with the way they disposed of Vegeta. The episode was worse than the average DBS episode, and that says a lot about it.

>last three episodes

Is that really what is left for this shit show.

I don't know what you vegeta tards expect when the man in charge of the show admits he hates vegeta and only keeps him in because of fan backlash

The only type of curiosity is the same of when an accident happens in your field of view.

You just look to see how much worse things will get.

Why arent there other humans learning ki based attacks?

Back in Dragon Ball it was well known humans could shoot beams. You would think there would be more martial artists in the world

His wish is return in time and defeat the evildoer, but that create a paradox, a new timeline where Jiren never become the strongest because he had a normal life, in that timeline U7 win because U11 strongest member is Toppo.

Screencap this!

Prum, Jimmy and Katopesla eliminated too soon... are we sure Manga is better?

>hating one of the only characters with actual development in DBS

Wanna know what will actually be unreal? The sheer volume of shitposting if they fuck up the last episodes

ikr, I can't imagine what he is going to wish for.

what are those 8 anime?

honestly this.

It's his decisions don't get your hopes up

you know something crazy is gonna happen with him

Last episode will be first episode of gt then then there will be some dumb dragonball gt kai shit

>that fight was a 3v5 and would fit perfectly for U11 vs U7
Someone edit this right now

Dragonball super will end with this line

"All hail King Goku"

Isnt it just a U7 team montage

After this show is over, I'm gonna miss all of you. Is there a way we can still keep memeing and such together?

>implying we won't keep making generals about this show and keep shitposting
this franchise was dead for 20 years, comes back and has the most replies and active threads.
we are the chads of Sup Forums for a reason

That's good to hear.

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

Everytime Goku goes Ultra Instinct, I feel like a damn kid again. All the hype around it makes it so incredible. The fact that Goku can't simply transform into that everytime he wants makes all of this moments more special.

Especially the part when he transformed against Kefla, that came out of nowhere.

Here's to Migatte No Gokui, and to the final 3 episodes!

>3 episodes or so left then long hiatus
its gonna hurt

someone actually believes this?

the manga will take us well into 2018

Can I just say I've been watching this show since I was 6, watched the English dub weekly, I remember the excitement of watching goku go SSJ first time. Pure giddiness. Same with gohan ssj2 vs cell and ssj3 goku all scenes that gave me that feeling.

But the amount of butterflies I get watching the ultra instinct parts is beyond anything. Seeing the transformation happen (The Animation for UI might be the most beautiful piece of anime I've seen) and his all around demeanor. So much more calm and determined. Really sells the fact that goku is 100% zoned in.

KING GOKU

I definitely agree. It feels just like watching Goku go SSJ on Namek. Heck I think it's even more awesome. The calm, graceful nature of the form coupled with the finesse of it's movements gives off a truly awe-inspiring vibe that feels godlike. It's a nice parallel/contrast to SSJ on Namek, which embodied rage over tranquility and sheer, raw power over graceful, perfectly fluid movement.

I'm absolutely hyped for the next episode, as well as Mastered UI. I think the silver hair looks really good on him and the stills shown in the V-Jump reveal don't do it justice, because what little we see of it in the NEP (which is not even him fully transformed but during mid-transformation) looks incredible.

>(The Animation for UI might be the most beautiful piece of anime I've seen)
I dont even mean this as a jab to super bu objectivity there is better out there

Well said!!! While this might be the end for super, this last arc certainly gave me feelings of being a kid in 2000 again and the pure awe and shock we all had for dbz. A bit funny that such a series can bring up many emotions when I want to marry the person that has communicated with me and been there. A bit off topic, but you encapsulated my feelings and excitement over the next episode! I sometimes wish this show could go on longer...

What would it be like if "/dbs/" had a meet up?

He's for vegeta user we've been over this.

kale can't string a sentence that long together.

I love when the horns start playing for the UI theme. But every time the whistle flares up for the UI aura appearing, I just lose it!!

Easily my favorite transformation. I literally opened my mouth wide open when the horns started playing against Kefla. I got chills all over me.

KING GOKU

>last thread full of waifufags
>gets deleted
Pottery

>Be a competent GoD who supports your universe's heroes and is a reasonable bro to your Supreme Kai and angel
>Kindly offer the strongest ningen in your universe a chance to get the wish that he yearns for
>Trust your successor and friend to fight bravely in your honor and for your universe's survival
>Watch as the majority of your team drops, putting you at an early disadvantage
>Watch as your hand-picked successor is eliminated without having scored a single elimination
>Watch as your trump card, who is only here because you offered him a chance to earn his wish, fucks around and lets the one person you told him to defeat recover and power up numerous times.
I swear Belmod's going to die of a blood clot before Zeno can erase him.

>competent GoD
>universe's mortal level is under 7
Failure.

It got deleted because someone posted the forbidden phrase and got into an argument with tourist moefags over said phrase.

>Hightest mortal level among the competing universes
>In the upper half of the GoDs
It's still bull that he needs to be lumped in with the likes of Shitrus. By all means, he's the most deserving of a chance to live.

Who else here grew up in the early 90’s watching db and dbz on toonami and is just happy to have Dragonball back in our lives to enjoy?

People are overly hypercritical these days. The episode was kickass. Vegeta was amazing. Goku is amazing as usual. The way this is playing out makes sense. Just enjoy it.

I’m calling the next installment by ‘20:

Dragonball Unlimited, Dragonball Ultra, or Dragonball Universe.

Which one are you gonna get?

ausfag
cheez TV
rip :_;

I will be doing it from now on as it is the story of the future I wonder what
was Goku so much aho?
The seventh universe Wang King god should not be too weak, but it will be too rude wow
king king of the world King god was at the Zamas level I guess I kept a little more dignity

Although the past of Jillen was spoken in about 3 minutes,
if it was a one piece it used about 10 episodes I
do not stretch in the past edition is a good part of dragon ball

ToP arc in manga would last about 6 months I suppose? Would there be new arc thereafter?

So we're all in agreement that Toei!Geene is the strongest/smartest character in the series aside from EGP, right?

Vegeta is the Big Brother Master. Caulifla and Kale are Alpha's brides.

Yup

It would probably turn into a race war.

Last episode was anti-hype. It was just 20 minutes of Vegeta and Goku being pathetic and Jiren being petty. Why didn't he just pick them up and chuck them out of bounds?

that would be anat.

Makes my nethers quiver

Based Chadbba

>last three episodes
user, I hate to tell you this but this fight between Goku and Jiren will last for next episode then maybe half of the episode after that. The second half of 130 is going to be using the Super Dragon Balls and 131 will be the wrap-up episode for Super.

So really all you've got is one, maybe one and a half episodes of hype and fighting. The other one and a half episodes is just wrapping up the series.

It's past your bedtime kale, go to sleep.

Kill yourselves.
>I literally opened my mouth wide open when the horns started playing against Kefla
Soyboy confirmed.

>thinking Beerus is a bad GoD
>it's all the Supreme Kai's fault U7 is so shit, because Shin doesn't do the creation half
>manga confirmed Beerus is easily top three GoDs in terms of strength, if not number one entirely.

Lmao. Cat God is best.

>Reddit

This BUT UNIRONICALLY

All I'm hoping for is a well animated final fight. I know my expectations are unrealistically high but I can hope.

He's bad at his job. doesn't make him a bad character.

His boipussi is for stretching.

Kale you have a field trip to the aquarium tomorrow. I need to go night night.

This FAGbba is for fug.

It was all the u7 fighters fucking speedwatcher

IT'S NOT FAIR, HOW COME BROLY GETS TO STAY UP LATE AND I DON'T!?

because you have autism kale

Beerus is fucking lazy as shit and regularly destroys populated planets because they don't have food that he likes.

He's a fucking shit GoD because he has no real standards for what he should and shouldn't destroy (typically, if you're in a universe with only some 30 odd life holding planets, it's best to NOT destroy any of those unless entirely necessary because they pose a threat to some of the other life holding planets like the Saiyans or Frieza).

Yes Shin was a lazy shit too for not creating and elevating the development of more planets to hold life and civilizations but he has the excuse of being a kai who never got to finish his training because his mentors all got murdered (and where the fuck was Beerus when that was happening by the way? Oh yeah he was fucking sleeping).

>no rolf
>no esposa de gohan
>no peter griffin

this is just terrible.

Cabba and Caulifla are eavesdroppers.

Cause broly's older than you.

It was ok with just shaggy
You normalfag discord tier retards ruined a fine meme