Mitsuboshi Colors

Nice desu ne

Unko.

How does Japan do it? They just give all the characters a shitstain on national television. Ginko my ass. You know this to be true.

So are we all in agreement that this was the best episode so far?

Okay. Why the fuck did the other thread get deleted? Fucking hot pockets.

Anybody got a link to the main thread from the weekend? I missed it and can't find it in the archive.

Savage mode: on.

Use desuarchive and search file names too

you clearly never saw

SPATS X PANTES ARE A WONDERFULL COMBO

I want to shave her bush.

Thanks user. The lack of "Mitsuboshi Colors" in the post itself threw me.

>So are we all in agreement that this was the best episode so far?

it was fantastic

Yeah you can't search filenames in the internal archive

now do one for Nonoka

Shit taste

Rude

I liked the banana episode better. But yeah, the episodes where they get the entire town in on their shenanigans are fucking glorious.

Why do they bully Saitou so much?

Why would anyone want to see Nonoka's panties?

Because he's evil.

How strong is this guy's midlife crisis?

But is he really?

If he wasn't, he would've sexually pleased the colors a long time ago.
Denying lolis their happiness is the evilest act possible.

He's just providing entertainment for his three daughters.

He's just vicarious.

>implying you wouldn't dedicate the rest of your old man days to making sure that the cute kids in your neighborhood have the most fun they've ever had during childhood
Pops dying is going to hit those three little shits hard later on in life.

I like to imagine they have a crush on him. And I like to imagine I'm him.

I-I don't like where this is going.

Saito is almost as bad as Yanda, why would you imagine yourself as him?

I think only Sacchan might have a crush on him.

Kotoha is actually just an evil autistic dork while Yui pleases old men in her free time.

Imagine how heart broken Sacchan will be when she catches her mother and Saito fucking in the middle of the night.

So this chapter is the one missing from the last volume? Was that ever translated?

what are you, extremely gay?

I just don't like dorky old hags who suck at doing the thing they like the most.

>this entire episode
AOTS

Not national television, just a small regional station. Tokyo MX. Barely 40 million viewers range. And the show runs in the middle of the night, half two on Monday morning. No one watches it.

They are clearly saving budget for the Bocchi anime, which will air on prime time and on national television.

Welp. Time to terrorize the neighborhood now.

DANGER DANGER

None of them have a crush on him yet but I can guarantee you that Yellow is going to develop a crush on the guy when she >grows up.

Why does everyone think that Sacchan has/will have a crush on Saito?

It's the same fucks who said Yotsuba is going to have a crush on Yanda when she gets older.

Hilariously enough, even the nips keep joking that Sacchan is going to crush on the guy as well.

>Yotsuba is going to have a crush on Yanda
>when she gets older.
I don't know which one of these is more absurd.

The Colors playing a D&D campaign or any TRPG would probably be the greatest shit of all time.

I can't believe blue is actually bad at videogames,
I thought the others were just making fun of her.
how can a kid be that bad at videogames though? being stuck on level one for threee days is rediculous, even in kid standards.

I'm more baffled by the fact that she's not only dexterous and athletic but has the eye-hand coordination to be able to strike down two paper airplanes in the sky with only two strikes from the kendama.

Yet for some reason she can't play for shit.

I bet she's illiterate and has no idea what the buttons do.

Unlike you speed gamers she knows how to pace herself to get into the atmosphere of the game!

I mean honestly do you think someone as smart and wicked funny would have such a huge weakness as not being able to play games!?

Different set of skills.
Put her on a dexterity-based arcade game and she would cream fucking everybody. Maybe a bit of Time Crisis or even DDR? Easy. Give her a joy stick and some buttons to work with? She's fucked.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

I'd let Kotoha work my joystick desu.

why is this slightly yellow? piss stains?

yes, she would and shes just bad at videogames, but probably not all of tehm like says..
I bet she could never clear the first stage of alladin for the SNES even if she was given a whole year to do it.

Kotoha makes up for her terrible gaming skills with her god tier fashion-sense.

Kotoha can do a fucking one-handed cart wheel and she has a godly hat collection.

Besides, people good at vidya are fucking losers anyway.

I agree, Kotoha only plays games so she can understand and stay connected to the unwashed peasants.
If she didn't do something pathetic like playing video games from time to time her supreme intellect would develop out of bounds and she wouldn't be able to integrate into society ever again.

Those outfits really display their personalities well.
Left: Edgy tryhard autist.
Right: Well mannered adorable cute girl who is also very popular.

Samefagging isn't going to make you any better at videogames, Koto-chan.

Geez. We've had Kotoha samefagging and now Yui is posting as well.

Be more like Sacchan you brats and funpost more instead.

YES SIR!

>Give her a joy stick and some buttons to work with? She's fucked.
Yeah, that's the plan.

What did he mean by this?

I kinda wish the show can be more overtly lewd, like the good ol days.

Yep. I was smiling like an idiot the entire time.

Too bad they're stuck in the park all the time. No time for bath scenes or beach/pool episodes.

Now i'm imagining her playing DDR, swaying left and right with her long hair, while her hand holding her hat. Also
>Cream fucking everybody
>Give her a joystick
>She's fucked

Yui is going to end up becoming an exhibitionist when she gets older isn't she?

I swear I didn't mean any of that to sound lewd when I first typed it.

What am I looking at?

A lolicon and a brat.

> SEGA Alladin
Why are you giving me these feels?
Great, now I'm having flashbacks of my childhood.

What other shows captures this "it takes a village" feel as well? I never realized how comfy and healing that concept is.

Tell it to the judge, punk.

Lolis belongs to onii-chans only, not to that disgusting drunken pervert.

Anybody else get extremely hard when they finally showed them wearing their randsels?

>Pops dying
Fucking delete this

You know it's going to happen. And that's when the Colors truly become the super villains they were meant to be.

I have a weapon, ya know.

You miss living in a monoethnic society. Shhh... only niggers now.

So you're going to hit yourself with it?

Sacchan is the best boke I've seen in years. You can see through various small hints that she is actually the smartest of the trio and you can even presume that this is the case because her family is supposedly poor.

Kotoha was my favorite Boshi but now I'm leaning towards the best girl.

I've never seen a series do gap moe this well honestly. I agree with your assessment of Sacchan but at the same time the way they built-up Kotoha only to slowly reveal that she was the most insecure and fragile of the cast just shot me in the heart hard so she's still my favorite.

Too bad even with the tactless cunt reveal Yui's gap moe is still the least interesting of the three

I wish I had an awesome hideout like this when I was young. All I got was a shitty rundown chicken coop