Nanatsu no Taizai

How do you feel about this Gary Stu?

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/255/4910/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wonder what's Arthur's role in this.

He's probably going to get BTFO'd next chapter. Still if there's no drawback to using that sword, then that's fucking dumb. He just shit on 4 of the strongest character in the series. I get that Nakaba is trying to hype him up for his own manga, but there's a limit.

>Arthur
>Literally named after a legendary king
>Been set up for years hyping about his hidden powers
Not much really, it just follows how exactly a legend in the making is going to be. He is King Arthur anyway, next comes the Knights of the Round Table.

True, but I feel like nips wank Arthur in general a little too hard. HIs downfall was anything but graceful and heroic.

Thing about King Arthur is that his downfall was all the more tragic in light of the potential of his kingdom and the majesty of his own personal prowess (at least in the versions that have him as Britain's greatest all time ass kicker before he's forced into a desk job or too old to handle the work himself).

If anything, it's better to laugh at the autistic screeching coming from Melfags.

LEAVE ARTHUR TO ME

own mango?

Not as bad as Escanor.

It can't be helped, people love Excalibur too much so whenever it appears in a work, even in asia, you have to expect it to be the most powerful awesome thing to exist ever.

>feel
what now?

nanatsu no taizai: havens feels or unlimited hunt fest works when?

Escanor is a bitch now. He's nothing compared to Arthur.

Go away you cumdumpster, daddy doesn't love you.

>whenever it appears in a work

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Yet he's still one of the strongest weapons even in Soul Eater. Though the author got around that by making him the most insufferable and annoying being in existence, so only a "chosen one" aka somebody with legendary amounts of patience would be able to wield him.

Will Mordred appear in Nanatsu?

>get stared into submission because you sad something negative your crush's son
So this is the power of the self proclaimed pinnacle of humanity. Truly amazing.

What did he say?

maybe in the arthur´s spin off?

>goddamn I hate that Umaru bitch being plastered on all Korean-scanlated mango, what's with this site and its boner for this gremlin
No doubt.

He isn't even able to flirt with her even when he is at his maximum power, what did you expect?

>Next chapter they go into super-mode and stomp Arthur
It's always the same with demons.

>That slight blush from Escanor
Truly a maiden in love.

More like a faggot who was emasculated.

Where's the rest?

Ban 2.0
Galan 2.0

Wow great movie incoming

that is just a fan art r-right guys?
its obvius what that movie will be the edinburgh arc

Pretty fucking good just raw human will power is going to BTFO Angles and demons

The only good thing will be the fight against the Indura.

chapter when?

>In the end nobody used him

>one
galand and grayroad are real demons?
they looks like experiments than real demons

Did you have a stroke while writing this?

yes

Didn't BlackStar use him once so that he could get rid of him?

Nakaba tends to add something completely fucking dumb for every 2 or 3 things he does right I feel. Most notably the one that irked me the most prior was just giving a numerical value to fucking powerlevels to reinforce how strong someone was

>Arthur now is One for All
Shit.

readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/255/4910/1

You mean All for One

Escanor just ruined his chances with Merlin by insulting her shota. Good job. Not that he had a chance, but still.

I'm going to need the correct translation on that niggerstream ass shit nigger sentence

He's the third strike. Nakaba will either have to pull some amazing ideas out of his head, or this'll be yet another shounen with wasted potential.
First strike was Merlin bringing numerical power levels on the table.
Second strike was hyping the 10c and then using them to wipe Escanor's ass, failing to set them as credible threats.

Every time he has a tight situation he can't have the 2 opposing factions face off neatly or go full zetaubou, he always has to introduce a massively overpowered device/character to resolve the situation.
Sad, really, because NnT has top notch art and concepts.

As for Arthur itself as a character, he's beyond boring. As much as I hate to admit it, even Escanor is more interesting if only for the fact that he has an actual personality (actually 2). Arthur is just a walking, talking shounen MC trope.
Laughable that his power is literally using the powers of others, since he's a complete fucking shitter on his own.
>inb4 Escanor/Mael bs
Spare me.

Thats just niggerstream being niggerstream. Escanor isn't dumb enough to say something like that to Merlin. Especially since he knows how important Arthur is to her.

Arthur needs others to wipe his ass for him.

>First strike was Merlin bringing numerical power levels on the table.
I never understood the fuss abotuut all of this, it literally changed nothing

It's not wrong though. He constantly needs Mommy Merlin to wipe his ass, and even his newfound power is just borrowed powered. Arthur on his own is just a weak little shit with zero personality or presence.

about*

Probably something along the lines of "someone who's wet behind the ears" or some such.

Niggerstream niggers apparently just can't stand normal speech. I still vomit at the thought of that one Bleach chapter where Unohana tells Kenpachi someing like "you have verbal diharrea", while the actual line was "you're awfully chatty today". Not to mention actual nigger speech like "kingin' like kongz" and so on.

I still miss RedHawkScans bros.

>i one shoot u!
>no i one shoot u!
>no, i now one shoot youuu!

NnT is a Fairy Tail tier trash.

powerlevels

>How do you feel about the King of Kings?
Absolutely happy for him. Now I can't choose between him and Escanor.
Please Nakaba, when Ban comes back, demostrate how powerful he has become by making him tear six of Mel's hearts out from across the globe. Please!

So NNT is basically Fairy Tail now with Arthur being that red headed Mary Sue. Good job Nakaba.

>Hey Arthur has the potential to be the super duper stronkest and Excalibur is the shit
>100 chapters later Arthut becomes the super duper stronkest
>WTF WHAT IS THIS FAIRY TAIL SHIT!!11!1

>assraped by estarossa
>assraped by escanor
>assraped by arthur
Is there anything left for meliocucks?

>now
Whatever quality the manga had ended after the Hendrickson fight. Then you get power levels, power ups via feelings, and dead people coming back to life.

Next chapter esCHADrossa kills arthur and saves the day, calling it.

So wouldn't escanor grow stronger now so he doesn't feel looked down on by arthur?

Expect Arthur was shit on a few times, we were told about his potential, and he had multipe training arcs, and is also using the most OP sword in fiction (which by the way has a nice explanation behind it in NNT).

Now the two brothers are going to get 100% serious and push him back. Not beat him, but make him retreat.

I hope Escanor dies soon. Power of the sun my ass, he's just a pussy whipped white knight.

Have Ban defeat him when he comes back. Then he gets back his ST right after raping Meliodas.

>tfw Escanor poster portrait was miles better than what we got
>tfw skinny creepy Dolor, Octololi and eyepatch Monspiet were much cooler than what they are now
>tfw the kings of the past not only look fucking based, but they're infinitely better power/skill wise than Shithur
Fucking Nakaba.

assraped by diane

for

Diane is a miracle of the universe

Why do nips have such a hard on for Arthur? It's like they read his rise to power and his golden years but then refuse to acknowledge his downfall that started him his best friend cucking him and running away with his Queen.

The Swrod is literally just One for All. How much more of a hack can you be Nakaba?

Lancelot >>>>>>>>>> Kekthur

I'd be ok as long as it only passes on skill and not strength or abilities ect.

Why not both, humanity is going on a demon and angel hunt.
They are going full neutral.

For someone who supposedly had 40 volumes and a sequel all planned out beforehand, Nakaba really shit the bed when it came to powercreep. I couldn't help but laugh when he said in one of the volume omakes that that was the reason he didn't reintroduce Zhivago's son or the fat giant Diane was friends with.

shit chapter

kuso chapter

Reminder that King Arthur is canonically a cuck.

Its fucking Excalibur, and he’s fucking King Arthur.

This is the point where he kicks ass with the sword.

>it's a jobber who isn't even the best of his time
What did he mean by this?

Galahad >= Lancelot >>>>>>>>>>>> Cuckthur

>he’s fucking King Arthur
You mean a failure of a King who got his wife stolen by his friend, lost his kingdom and then proceeded to get killed by his own bastard son? The same bastard son that also fucked Arthur's wife? What a great hero.

The sword chooses the wielder. I'd guess at this point it's no longer a matter of power since the sword is already uber powerful, but but the pureness of heart and the willfulness to wield the sword's power responsibly. Others may have the pureness of heart but I they may say "this power is too much for me, I shouldn't wield it"

>gary stu
Eliodas is Gary Stu too

And how does this affects his hero status. It's not that it was his fault. Lancelot was a traitor, Guinevere a cheap whore and Mordred a bastard raised by a fucking witch.

I like it.

These power ups always get a pass for me. Maybe because I don't think this will actually stick, otherwise he would be way too powerful. But for a moment of defiance, the "collective powers of humanity" BTFOing these monsters is a good literally device. It's like a kind of anti-powercreep since all monstrous fighters in this series are technically non-humans, even Escanor is being implied to be some sort of divine-power wielding dude now.

It's gonna be two or three chapers of Arthur whooping ass and then something's gonna happen either to him or the sword, or some sort of drawback is revealed and he'll have to exit the battle.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this isn't going to last very long. It's probably why Merlin wants to go help even though she should know how capable the sword is.

EKKUSU-

There's that too, now that you mention it. So Merlin probably knows something.

>all these spergs assblasted that king fucking Arthur is OP with excalibur in hand

Will melfags ever recover?

>merlin would rather be with a kirito mary sue who needs a special sword to do anything
>rather than a character who is part of the main cast despite his flaws is one of their greatest allies and have contributed a lot more than "the chosen one"

Nanatsu no one dies

>melfags

>Escanorfags getting this BTFO by the real peak of humanity
This chapter is the gift that keeps on giving

People are upset because the way Escanor puts it. He has to rely on others to be relevant and has never had any flaws, challenges or a foot to stand on his own. He's a cardboard cutout of a 3rd rate shounen protagonist.

Pretty much, it would have been great if he had some more screen time after Meliodas death so we could start to like him and know him better.

>Excalibur is the sword-version of One For All
Neat

It a little more hardcore though, it seems that you have to spill all of your blood onto it.

HOOOOOOOLY FUCK

IM SO FUCKING HYPE

THIS IS SO GOOD

Japanese wank on Arthur is annoying, he was nowhere nearly as impressive as Gawain or Lancelot and of all people i expected Nakaba to understand this.