Dragon Ball Super

What if Goku loses? Just dodge erasure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFMRTeHJfXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh god my dick

Probably be like wait Goku can become even more SUGOI Zensama pls spare our universe for even more SUGOI SUGOI HAPPY TIME

I thought Viola was white

Canon SSGSS Cell

>That android girl

Dragon Ga Gotoku when?

>Golden-Blue Cell
It's real now boys

Also post Friezas/Nameks/Majins now

>mfw got piccolo as my first summon
T-Thanks doc!

>Kaioken = +1500 power boost
>Super Saiyan = +2000 power boost
>Ascended Super Saiyan = +2500 power boost
>Super Saiyan 2 = +3000 power boost
>Super Saiyan 3 = +4000 power boost
>Super Saiyan 4 = +5000 power boost
>Super Saiyan 1/2/3/4 Beyond God = +8000 power boost
>Super Saiyan God = +8000 power boost
>Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan = +9000 power boost

Will UI get a +10000 boost or even more?

Whoops

wtf toei thats not how ssblue works

>mfw after all these years I finally managed to compile a complete playlist of all the episodes of DBZ that played on tv back in the 90's
The one where Goku's voice changed 3 times

Wtf Toei doesn't make Heroes

What does broly/kale get

Caulifriends assemble!

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HIS TURN!!!!

Broly's boost is different for some reason (even SSGSSKK multiplier is different instead being just +9500 or something like that) but Kale gets the same as SS4, a +5000 boost

What is this attack called?

Hello caulifriend.

>Goku admits he has never kissed his wife in both the anime and manga
What is wrong with Toriyama. Why did he include this in the outline.

Also yes that means when Broly goes LSS4 berserker he will still get the +5000 boost that Kale gets with LSS berserker alone

Right here, sad because Vegeta out = No U6
But happy because more Caulifla in the manga

Caulifla makes me happy

and who animates those previews for the game?

>he thinks goku won't make the wish
He will, believe me.

>>Goku admits he has never kissed his wife in both the anime and manga
So how the hell he had kids?
Did his wife just jacked him off during his sleep and put it in her vagina?
Or Goku is just a big kid by mind and doing him is immoral.

Two options
>Goku is pure! Pure!
>Goku fucks like a fucking animal would

Yamamuro, but he doesn't make the designs, people at Dimps do

Goku is winning and he will give bejita the wish Right?

>2-0
Reminder that GODku was HOLDING BACK both times

1. He wasn't fighting with the intent to kill. He was merely testing Vegeta's strength hoping to fight him once again
2.Decided not to go ssj3 because he knew it would hurt Vegecucks fragile ego.

Note's outfit is so fucking hot, goddamn. Naizuri when?

>Sees Freeza as a friend since ep.111

WHY DAD
WHY DIDN'T I GET BLANCO FIRST

Yes goku is going to wish his daughterfu back.

>There are people that honestly to god likes Heros and it's overdesigned shitplate of PS2 era 3 polygon count, literal whos cast

Is he still /ourguy/?

Erasure was just a trick to make everyone fight their best. Everyone that got sidelined is watching from invisible stands.

What is there to like about Goku in this show? (I'm talking about just DBS, not DB/DBZ.)
Why do people like him? What is it about Goku that makes him some people's favourite character?

>even a what if GT Goten is closer to blanco than Gohan

Frieza hasn't been eliminated yet.
Goku doesn't need to win. He just needs to not be eliminated and Universe 7 wins by default

His entire character arc and everything about him was ruined in DBS. They even ruined his design. He looked perfect after Cell's defeat with his new jacked up body. And god the hair change was so unnecessary and retarded.

Yes

>that kefla
Cute

THIS

I personally thinks Goku will drain almost all jiren's stamine and gets eliminated. Then Frieza will show and eliminate the tired jiren. Winning the tournament and set the things in motion for the next arc.

Friendly reminder
Sean Schemmel > Ian Corlett > Peter Kelamis > Kirby Morrow > Steve Blum > A literal pile of shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATATATATATATATATATA

I want to try one of those gachas once in my life

>mfw picked up keru this weekend

>spirit sword
>never happened in the manga

I think we are the only retards who see Super as two different stories, Toyo and Toei don't care

You mean his wife

Where do you import gacha from? I saw some cool muscle bird gacha on Twitter but I couldn't find where to buy them or even what they were called.

Nozawa > Kelamis > Corlett > that Italian guy who died > Schemmel
Now go back

You have shit taste, his current design is great

Where did you get this Image from?

That's hair looks really nice

>this won't play when goku masters ultra instinct youtube.com/watch?v=tFMRTeHJfXo

I didn't import it, I got it from a local comic book store.

Shit.....

He got so butthurt when people called out his shit headcanon

>literal whos

?
Nozawa wins once again

It's an interesting variant cover. Not like the bullshit SSRage or Spirit Bomb sword actually happens in the arc.

So yes.

The moment you realize thats the only figure she will ever get, and thats Toeis fault for trying to make her a Broly clone

TOYOSPICS BTFO

It's not that hard to get, most comic book stores carry stuff like this. You just have to look for one in your area.

She'll get more just give it some time, even hit got a figure already.

>his current design is great
No

U7 should lose

Oh god what's wrong with his left arm

seriously, what happened to frieza? was he killed by jiren or by 17 commiting sudoku ?

when will the next mangachapter leak?

This is QUALITY

>goku didn't care about her
>had to ask kale to join the fight because caulifla was boring him
>jobbed to one ki blast
>earlier jobbed to the pride jobbers including the little tornado guy
>kale is forced to fuse with her because shes already on her last breath
>kefla is born
>job like a motherfucker
>deleted next episode
>goku doesn't even mention her again 16 episodes later
>cucked out ss3
>confirmed to be piccolo tier if not lower
>in order to fight for relevance caulispics manufacter a romantic relationship with goku whos like a granpa next to her
>some other retard tries to bait people with making her goku daughter
>deleted and forgotten

Episode objectively sucked.

Vegeta's elimination was dragged out for no reason, he ended up doing nothing with his attempts at striking Jiren.

Pretty much nothing happens other than Goku going UI and Vegeta being eliminated, no action it was a very empty episode.

They should stop trying to make us forget about Freeza we aren't retards.

I'll give them credit for one thing though and that is the Ost+scene where Goku hears the voices of everybody Jiren's included before he goes UI

>what if goku loses
he does

>t. brainlets
It's just what he did to merged Zamasu in the manga.
Trunks slicing merged Zamasu in half prior he becomes "infinite Zamasu" is part of the outline, SS Rage and a Genkidama being part of the sword technique isn't

You mad?

>no white hair
So Jiren is stronger than the incomplete UI? Wow it's fucking nothing

>vegeta's elimination was dragged out for no reason
This isn't legitimate criticism. Dragonball is known for "dragging out" fights and it's not a bad thing by itself. Jiren could knock out every fighter in the first minute but that wouldn't make good television. Vegeta's half had good animation, script and music. It was good, the only thing I didn't like was vegeta's boot hanging from the rock.

It was an okay episode, at least they didn't drag Vegeta's elimination all the way to the end of it. The fighting was the strongest point of the episode, since it finally had some thought in it (ie, coreography). Lowest point was the Ultra Asspull (ie, Goku's version of Naruto's 9 tails) since the way it's activated doesn't make any sense whatsoever, is not even supposed to be a form (even though they retconned it to be) and took him literally minutes to master (at least for Naruto it took him years to understand how to use the 9 tails properly).
DBS is so poor because Toryama is not writing everything like in DB and DBZ and it has so many writers that they can't keep track of what the others are doing.
Stamina finally mattered for once only for Vegeta to pull a Final Flash and give Goku energy out of his ass.

Riddle me this Toeishills
How did 17 blow himself up if his bomb was removed?

>Vegeta is the guy who cares about his family, friends, protegé, keeping his promises
>remembering them does nothing
>Goku is the autist who thinks of his family as acquaintances and says actively rejects power of love bullshit
>rememebering his friends gives him UI

Toei is fucking schizophrenic

>SS Rage and a Genkidama being part of the sword technique isn't
Why is he using both in the cover then?

The episode itself isn't trying to make us forget freeza, he was shown in the friendship reel.

I only watched/read DB and DBZ, can I just jump into super or do I have to watch any of the movies or GT first?

>Vegeta's elimination was dragged out for no reason
This

>Literally just recolored 2 of the girl saiyans hair without bothering to spike it up

>This fucking cuck is going "my dick"

You people fucking scare me.

How did Chiaotzu blow himself up if he didn't have a bomb?
How did Saibaman blow itself up if it didn't have a bomb?
How did Buu blow himself up if he didn't have a bomb?
How did Cell blow himself up if he didn't have a bomb?
How did Vegeta blow himself up twice if he didn't have a bomb?

reminder that son goku blanco is beautiful

>literally illiterate
He's using SS2 and his sword charged with ki, he DID it already in the manga.

Hope Frieza is fine

You ruined it, the hair is supposed to be grey. It doesn't match the eyes this way.

post the best Super screenshot

See It's just a colored representation of Trunks' aura and sword slice in the manga, colored blue as a reference to what happened in the anime.

This is the absolute trash. What an abomination of the Jiren. Which is repugnant to the Scriptures Carl has given personality to the bottom along. When Gillen has complied with the fight against Gogs early in the tournament, Goku was the only one in the tournament. Now understand why he does not expect the world. Heifer is completed. As if the challenge is mighty, and of great power: they describe the Gieren to an attentive observer Goku of his dead foe.

Vegeta that, just as in the current of a power belongs to the smoke, will you give? There is not enough power to turn on the unlocked, even if it is lower the energy to stand and not be able to save energy is already sufficient.

Now they themselves are willing to forget the still, hiding himself, he is in the circle of the Frieza. No mention Frieza. That there are two kinds Goku and Jiren exclusion occurs, that it can never Frieza fate. A better goal will be to develop Jillen with all the character you want to recover. I'm glad that it's over it can not finish fast enough. It also suggested that the film is a flashback Sadara on the planet earth.