Drawthread

Make or request Sup Forumsrt here.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/hhpUH
kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942
youtu.be/l3jHvjofFlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Rikka doing something lewd with her thighs or feet

Requesting Rena Kariu from ReLife posing and showing off her feet like the pic on the right.

/r/ing Kamille as an 80s delinquent/yankii. Perhaps in a classic squatting position. refs: imgur.com/a/hhpUH

Requesting Mr. Gesupeta dressed up as Solid Snake sneaking up on Dan, Ai, and Pinta

kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! I would like to request Nurse Hitomi in a qipao (like the one on the right), cuddling or playing with the cyclops/monoeye doggo depicted on the left. Hope you all have a Happy Year of the Dog!

Requesting Pitz and Lappa parodying The Flash issue 139's cover as Flash and Reverse Flash, respectively.

Requesting Garnet Mclane and Kirika Misono, naked and bound together by red ribbons, symmetrical docking, flashing cheeky smiles to the viewer.

Requesting Cosmos from Fairy Tail wearing a Qipao and showing some leg.

Yeah I think when you try to constrain your art to some sort of rigorous methodical approach, it won't ever be quite right. I dunno though, it may be the right method for some but not me.

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

>noticed other qipao requests

Talk about a coincidence. Can we do a gagged girls in qipaos mini collage? Just a thought.

>Can we
Draw it yourself

Wrong

I dont like qipao

Requesting Balalaika (blonde) looking excited while Revy (brunette) looks scared as they both look at a dick.

Requesting Foxgirl Magane on all fours

Requesting Airi from Queen's Blade covering her breast in chocolate or in a china dress

>red eyeliner
Fantastic.

Here some sketchy giraffe

need sauce on the left

same. /r/ some traditional kimonos instead

Requesting Kila Kushan going Super Sayajin Rosè

Requesting smug Yume (pink hair) putting Kanami (or someone else from the anime) in a headscissor!

Very nice.

WOAH user that is gorgeous.

Ai Enma in a battle with Izuru Kamukura

or

both of em dancing.

Requesting Erza holding Romeo's head into her breasts, oblivious to Romeo's shock and embarrassment.

Nice!

why won't you draw it yourself?

Your characters aren't Sup Forums related but you might want to try /u/. I don't know if OC is against the rules.

OC's aren't allowed here

Requesting a motivational Uzuki please!

>Make or request Sup Forumsrt here.
I'm requesting art though and I don't see any rules anywhere but if you say so, i'm so sorry

Sup Forumsrt, as in anime art. OCs aren't from any anime. It's off-topic.

To add onto that, fan characters of any anime are also off-topic. You know who you are.

lewd and cute

Cry more A-chan.

Bumping this

Requesting Hitomi (Killing Bites) doing the same pose as the girl in the right pic.

>double dipping

whoa this is amazing! very nice work!

Requesting my wife Kanbaru laughing

Requesting Annie, turned into a black girl (please don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

Requesting Deku and Nemuri holding hands.

finally colored after about a month

>Bumping
don't do this to my posts pls
but I just thought an actual specific request for him now, and I think it would be funny ;_;

Requesting this cap from Kare Kano but with Shinji and Kaworu instead.

very nice

Requesting Elf-san being overjoyed at finding fries at the bottom of a fastfood bag.

It's Ursula's birthday tomorrow!
Requesting Akko throwing a birthday party for Ursula and bringing out a cake she made herself, only to either drop it on the floor as she's walking to the table or Ursula gets to actually eat the cake Akko made.
Or you could just draw something involving Ursula

Requesting Oscar as Liberty leading the people.

Byodiful

Yeah, that's amazing

We don't do that round these parts, BOY.

Noice!

That's sum good gundere

Which is generally preferred in a delivery: the artist's own style of the character or their best attempt at staying on model?

A healthy mix of both

Depends on the OR, but they tend to care more about staying on model than the drawfag's take on the character.

Good thing you've asked this since this is a reaccuring problem lately. I think that since this is anime/manga characters we're talking about here, it's okay to insert your style in coloring and styling, but its more important to be closer to the source material especially in the face area because that's how you recognize the character itself and let's face it, that's why people come here to request.

However, you absolutely must not touch the hair. It is crucial that you get the hairstyle exactly the same, else don't even bother drawing.

Beautiful, user. Proud of you.

Hair is okay to mess with as long as the face is perfected enough to make the character recognizable.

Requesting Sae as FranXX Hiro piloting Hidamari Hiro as 02...
and if you got that, pls no lewd

I like the artist's style as long as the character's recognizable

First watch this:

youtu.be/l3jHvjofFlw

Requesting Kefla doing the same workout as Lisa Marie (Bodyrock). If you're interested, please draw a nice panning shot of her abs just like the one in the Bodyrock video.

But sameface is completely rampant in anime, especially for anime girls. For many shows and manga you can take the entire female cast, remove the hair and colors, and you wouldn't be able to tell who's who.

Requesting your husbando in an effay 90s fit

Well, you cant expect people to deliver 100% accurate art in here, but we should at least TRY to make it as much similiar as we can to the original.

>colors too
No shit. You'd also have a very hard time with human faces doing this.
With colors you can easily recognize most of them with just the eyes, as many threads about this have been made

So is ever going to deliver?

very nice.

Reminds me of Granblue's coloring, what's your blog?

Why were they so deliberate about making Altair so fucking chuuni?

Like were they trying to show the girl who offed herself was an objectively bad writer?

Alright let's do this again.
Pick a pose a give me some characters.
If you want anything special (like clothing) feel free to specify. I would also appreciate it if you tell me what kind of face they should be making.
I'll choose the suggestions I like the most tomorrow so people have time to post.

Can you do 6 with rishia? make her look like she's broken, with empty eyes and crying/sobbing slightly.

4, Sailor Mercury, with jizz all over her face and visor

>Like were they trying to show the girl who offed herself was an objectively bad writer?

She was 16 and suicidal. I'd come up with a ColdSteel-tier character if I were her too.

5, smug, add eyepatch over left eye

Requesting Hibiki as a fluffy limbed dragon girl with feathered wings based of the dragon on the bottom left.

Number 3 with Sucy

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7. Preferably 4 or 6.
Her face should embarrassed and reluctant.

1 or 4 with Uzuki please.

loli mom from masamune-kun's no revenge number 1 or 4, happy face, thigh highs

1 or 3
Really shy and embarrassed expression.

Requesting Asagi using her side ahoges as orc radar, unnerving one of the more 'herbivorish' orcs

Kinko Inuyama pose 5 or 4
Confident but blushing expression please

Number 4 with Sinon

Requesting smug Kajou dressed as Junko raising a sign with the phrase "winner by default".

Guess it's Kajou again for me.

what's the joke here?

Yua Nakajima doing pose 2 or 3.
Have her blushing and looking kinda unsure of how her body looks.

8 Please
Yuzu giving a loving lewd look (blonde) and her on top
Mei (black hair) is looking reluctant but still likes it and her on the bottom.

5, with beaming confidence and high self esteem

Will draw cute anime girls with cute muscles

2, 3, 5 or 7. Not sure how to describe this but like, she is frowning and blushing, but still wants you to see her body?

A quicky!
Hopefully someone else picked this up.

Amanda?