Hunter x Hunter

Make Kakin Great Again

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15103151
hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Kakin_Empire
pixiv.net/search.php?word=ネフェルピト&order=date_d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vote which prince you think will die next.

strawpoll.me/15103151

Before the 1st banquet
>Sale-Sale
>Tyson
Second Week
>Kacho
>Luzurus
After Kurapika wraps up his crash course (2nd banquet)
>Zhang Lei
>Benjamin
>Tubeppa
>Camilla

Fugetsu, Marayam and Woble will escape. Their mothers will die.

Final battle will be between Halkenburg and Tserriednich

Rest in peace Sale-Sale.

Well, it's confirmed you can explain your ability and shut him down. Not that I think it will be relevant in his death. Chances are he'll probably just get punched to death for maximum irony.

I think the most likely is Sale-Sale, but it could also be a random younger prince
Momoze dying sort of came out of nowhere besides that bit about her feeling tired
The one I'm hoping dies as soon as possible is Tyson though

>Oito will die
Please have mercy Togashi

The guards mostly seem to have reconnaissance type abilities. I like that soldier types don't have some silly power attacks for once.

Other than Vincent's excellent one hit kill air blow of course.

Princes with their nen beast power revealed are more likely to die.

Is she sleeping?

Tyson will not die so fast. Togashi will use her (?) as a character who experiences some sort of a breakdown seeing that world is not a fairy tale.

I doubt both marayam and woble survive. maybe woble will die as well as sevanti and oito adopts her surviving children or smth like that.

It is pretty cool and makes sense. As a combat unit, it wouldn't be great to just have a bunch of heavy hitters. Like in the PT how everyone valued unusual skills like Koltopi's and Paku's over just hitting or cutting real good.

She's more alive than ever!

If he activated it when he knew nothing it won' change shit..

Voting for Zhang-Lei. He's supposedly influential, but really pretty bland and random, making him the perfect candidate for "shit got real" death, which should happen quiet early I guess.

I hope Togashi does something interesting with her character and beast. And she seems pretty safe right now. Izu and Mr. Smiley with a blessing from her beast are pretty substantial foes.

I think he'll be an important fourth or fifth death. I doubt he'll die until he shows off his evil side Togashi has frequently alluded to.

l-looks fine to me ;_;

371 viz was good quality, that user was solid.

Humans aren’t interesting.

I'm pretty sure Fuugetsu dies and not Kacho. From what we see, I see Kacho is prepared to die for her (hence the bitchy act), so her Fuugetsu's death will end up being more tragic.

Katty is prepared to sacrifice herself to save Fuu. Even Togashi wouldn't be so cruel as to do a reversal on that.

I want to pet Pitou

Why didn't Killua know about nen before the hunter exam and battle tower?

Wake me up when Hisoka appears

He hasn't done enough to die yet.

That's exactly why he'll do a reversal, I mean, if he kept it secret until the end, I could see him sparing Fuu, but now... no way.

Just taking a beauty nap, she will wake up any minute now.

he was not an obedient kid (like his siblings) so teaching him nen early would be too dangerous for the family

Zhang will win mate.

his parents didn't want him to know about it yet.

Not everyone can "do enough", there's way too many characters. His death will be equivalent of bad guy OHKO'ing hyped super-powered being in a fight-oriented arc. So for all intnts and purposes, I expect him to be a jobber. That's how I see it at least.

3.) They will both die.

He wasn't taught nen.

Sometimes killing two characters is less tragic than making one of them live, user.

NANTO KANARE

This is arc is boring and confusing

They will die, resurrect and then die again. Finest tragicomedy.

It does have a few boring stretches, like the beginning of the current chapter, and if you try hard to rmemeber all the bodyguards, it’s rough. Usually they’ll remind you of who they are, until you naturally remember who they are.

>I doubt he'll die until he shows off his evil side Togashi has frequently alluded to.
I bet he'll invite the Troupe in to kill everyone else, only for him to be one of their first victims.

What evil side? The mafia is the only thing I can think of.

Me too. She is so goddamn cute.

I've even reread chapters and still can't remember. I don't think i'm retarded. The refresh page from the new chapter naming all the princes and their mothers and I still couldn't remember any names.

To you who can remember everyones names, god bless you

look at her adorable grin

Shimano said that he's the kind of balanced type. Kind and benevolent when it fits him but ruthless when he needs to be. The fact that he is affiliated with the mafia at all says something right there. And Tubeppa's irrational hatred of him has to have some root beyond just being "indulgent."

hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Kakin_Empire

I can't stomach MS anymore after seeing how much better Viz was this time around. But I don't know if I can just wait for Monday so its a necessary evil.

Someone post the chart for this fellow. I have it and I saved it from these very threads, but for some reason it's too big for me to post.

Just think of MS as a more elaborate spoiler than the basic text spoilers. Plus it gives us some nice memes. If someone doesn't have O MY RUBBER NEN saved in their otherwise Viz volumes, they're no fun. Same thing with "The Succession Crisis can choke on my cock. Fuck that shit!"

s̶̨̯̗̺̫̬̣̭̯̫̞̺̽̐̽̋̚͜ͅͅp̵̤͍̬͋̎̔̔͊̎̈́̔̓͗͘͘͝͠͠o̶͎̝̰͓͔͊̑͐̊̾́̆̾͆͂̑̊͘i̶̼̜̽͊̄̈́͂̊͛́͑̓͘l̵͎̝̖̠̺̬̩̠̖̹̻̤͓̯̟̾͋̈́̂̈̂̈͠ē̸͍̥̼̺̜̿̓̒̀̀̓̿͝ȓ̴̡̠̰̞͕̥͇̖̥͇̹͓̱̬̓̽́̔̈́̃͗͌͋̂͑͝s̶͖͇̤͚̳̯͔̙̮͉̻̿̄͊̔̽̆̆̈́͜͜ ̸̥͇̭̱͋͛͒͜w̸̧̙̞͈͈͌̈́̇̀͑̀͒̉͛͆̀͐̽͛͜͠ͅ ̶̨̞̗̮̻̫͇̣͚̥̺̖͉̉̈́̓́̑͜h̸̛͚̪͚̰̞̥̙͎́͌͐̈́̄è̷̥͈̠̯̙̥̬͐͊̌͜n̶̛̤̻̜̱̪̮̫̘͈̺̬̳͖̱̈́̀͑̔̄̑̾̆̆͘͝͝ͅ

Ka-chin will survive and then bang Fuugetsu to celebrate.

Marayam will probably die due to his guard refusing to work with the Hunters. Not sure how early, since keeping him alive removes Bisky from the equation for the time being and I doubt Togashi would want Bisky running around, considering how strong an ally she would be to Pika. However, if some villain finds out a way to kill Marayam without undoing the Hatsu, he is more or less guaranteed dead, as that would benefit Togashi the most (removing two of Pika's allies without killing them)

Sale-Sale seems like a good candidate for dying, since it seems like we know of his ability, and he doesn't have any POVs besides Benjamin's guard. But then, we have to learn what the banquet plot is. If it is a bomb, it could come into play after another Prince learns of it. If it is an assassin, then Sale-Sale would have to live a little longer.

Camilla is already captured and only waiting for Benjamin to execute her, but the fact she shut down her Nen Beast has to become relevant at some point. Possibly leading to her escaping from captivity before being executed.

Tse doubted that Tubeppa could make it alive to the First Banquet, and since he seems the main villain of the arc, I am betting on him being right. If there is some build up towards learning of Tubeppa's ability, I am sure she will die.

Tychon has been really weird so far, but the fact she has two hunters with her who would go help Kurapika if she died probably means she is staying alive a bit longer.

The earliest I can imagine Luzurus and Zhang dying is during the first banquet, but they will more than likely become intertwined with the Spider plot.

POST MORE PITOU

you'll have to ask nicer than that if you want access to my rarer Pitou's

Yeah, the mafia connection sort of guarantees they won't be offed until the Spiders come onto the scene. Of course, once Luzurus fulfills that, he and Basho will be killed off horribly.

I don't exactly understand his power. If he guesses the ability of his opponent, he basically wins, since the predator grows inside his opponent? If I'm correct, that sounds OP as hell, how can someone counter that?

How many Pitous do you have?

be an enchancer, emitter or oh-my-rubber-nenner and you're good.

it's about quality, not quantity my friend

Kinda, but no. Predator creates a "Perfect Counter" to the ability inside his own body. So if he guesses Pika's chains, Predator would create a "Chain Repellent Magnet" or something like that that would keep chains away.

§þðïlêr§ w hêñ

I want to be Pitou's friend.

>he basically wins
No, his chances of winning are higher.

I want to be Pitou's pillow

The entire chapters out right now nigger

I'll be Pitou's blanket.

Until we see exactly what the Predator is capable of, who knows. The closer his guess is the stronger the Predator can counter, but we don't know if it's a sure win or anything.

And the ability isn't very OP because in normal circumstance you don't get to observe the enemy this much. This dude is looking at the Hatsu 16 hours out of the day, so it's strong. If he was thrust into a direct combat situation, it's unlikely he'd be able to deduce the enemy's ability with any high accuracy and grow the appropriate Predator. And he can't counter simple Enhancer or Emitter abilities, and there's a lot of those. His ability is good in this situation, but pretty bad outside of it. It's cool, though.

I'll be her fan

I'll be her cookie.

If you have better basic Nen skills than him, Ten, Ren, etc. and a mastery of Ko and Ken and shit, you could just beat him without your Hatsu since he wouldn't be able to use his. Since Ben's guards aren't as good Nen users as Hunters, someone like Knuckle could just beat him up old school, no need for fancy tricks.

Man, the Hunter Wiki is making me feel stupid, I always thought Genthru was a transmuter with some emission abilities, but he's a conjurer, the heck man.

He conjured the bombs on the bodies of all the guys in the guild, didn't he?

Which is why he's useful in an army where others can cover his weakness and he can only be deployed in situations favorable to his abilities.

then I'll be her fish

There is plenty of stupid shit on the wiki though. But yes Genthru is a conjurer.

I'll be her skull.

>wiki
user, YAMETE.

Zhang's bodyguard started guessing about ways to kill Halkenburg the moment Halkenburg's bodyguard revealed that his Nen ability has a heavy restriction. Nobody else but Kurapika knows about Halk's ability, which means that if anybody is going to put Halkenburg on a lockdown situation, it would be Zhang. But for that to become necessary, you would need to get Halkenburg to become a real contender above the First Princes, which just isn't happening the first week.

Moreover, Kurapika remarked that Zhang's bodyguard uses a gun caliber that most Nen-users can't block even with Gyo, meaning that somebody near Zhang has some experience facing Nen users. Add the Mafia background

There's a lot of abilities he wouldn't be able to counter on the fly unless he observed them use it against someone else. Against APR, if Knuckle didn't explain anything, there's little chance he'd be able to figure it out and develop the Predator before he went bust. If Welfin went Missleman on him, there's just no chance you can logically deduce that ability because it's so absurdly complicated for no reason. Against a counter-type user he wouldn't be able to deduce anything meaningful because he wouldn't want to trigger their ability start with. Even if you figure out they're a counter-type, there's a huge difference between Feitan and Cammy's ability, for instance. Etc. Etc.

Plus there are a lot of simple Hatsu out there that he can't counter. If he ended up against one, he's toast.

out of the loop. is it that bad?

Might be doing that on his own. Though Zhang seems the kind of guy who covers all bases. Similar to Kurapika in a way.

Well, the "bombs" were all part of his transmuting aura, I thought that he used emission to simply stick his aura(bombs) onto other people.

I'll be the rest of her skulls

It's just a lot of guess work most times.

Stop talking about the convoluted story. Talk about Pitou instead.

Wiki is full of assumptions with sources to manga pages that don't support them.

It had all kinds of convoluted rules and restrictions, that's usually a tell of conjuration.

It would be nice if there was a new databook with Togashi's blessing so we could put to rest so many of these conversations. Because a lot of times we end up with characters that could arguably fit two different categories. It's particularly troublesome when they have an unusual Hatsu.

I'll be the annoying food between her teeth.

Pitou has been irrelevant since forever. It's just a dead cat.

Rules and restrictions aren't exclusive of Conjurers, but ok.

Thanks for the new Pitou pics

You are a dead irrelevant cat.

You can find many here, Pitoubro. pixiv.net/search.php?word=ネフェルピト&order=date_d

He said convoluted rules

The Pitou posters have all gathered
now is the time to unseal your rares

There are cats that can bring you back to life. I guess too bad Pitou never thought about that, being a dumb-dumb.