One Piece

>better quality of the best pannel
Now even scarier and sexier

OTP!

Namie Amuro > Katakuri

more of this art Oda please

When are they gonna show her with the crew?

You and the LuVifags need to learn a lesson

DELETE THIS

Who is the real Little Sister King?

I can't wait to see regular Tankman. I'm expecting Luffy's fighting style to be like pre timeskip Chopper changing between Gear 4th forms on the whim.

The little sister king is the youngest sister. Whoever it is.

Joscarpone and Brulee.

BEST oniichan!

did someone else mock up the panels for this? it feels a lot more fluid than oda's usual stuff

Anana then. Probably.

The video is playing on her tour, apparently.

Galette, she was the only one Kata helped when Whole Cake Chateau collapsed

Best everything.

So everyone will ask for her when she is not on screen and will come back to her planet?

Anyone has the video of her tour?

God these food devil fruits are so fucking awful and make zero sense. Too bad Katakuri would've been pretty cool.

>She becomes a character at Wano as the kunoichi who can sing about meat to Luffy.

>Luffy uses snakeman
>Katakuri transforms into a donut
He is so tsundere

Could be any of these 3. But yeah my bet is on Anana too. She was kind of singled out in that scene.

>could have easily sunk the ship right then if he'd wanted to
What's his endgame? Is he sick of Big Mom's hunger rampages endangering the family and actually secretly wants someone to be strong enough to take her down? Is that why he's been acting the way he has been?

What are you implying?

Who dis?

We don’t know yet, we have to see their reactions to his face.

My bet is Brulee, who probably saw Katakuri brushing his teeth in the mirror or something and doesn’t care what he looks like.

If he was then it would make more sense not to anything, like Smoothie is doing.

>Tontatta
H-HOW

Namie Amuro. The Japanese Madonna. She is retiring from music this September.

Too bad Luffy doesn't get the hint.

Perospero was ready to allow Brook and Chopper to flee with the Shark submarine, but they clearly intended to keep the ship for themselves.
Kidd destroyed some of their ships, so stocking with a ship like the Sunny is a smart move.

They were planning on steering that ship to the island with the cake.

Caesar's gigantification formula. Only needs to live long enough to get Big Mom pregnant.

>could have easily sunk the ship right then if he'd wanted to
You can make up an explanation to this actually, Tamago said back in FI that Kidd destroyed a bunch of ships, so you can say that they wanted to keep the boat to help cover for the ones that were destroyed, that was off the table once the SHs took it back from them though

Robin, you feeling ok?

Katakuri will hug Luffy and will be the new Hancock

At what exact point do you believe people will finally accept that Jinbe is officially a crewmember?
When the arc ends and he's still on the ship?
When he says goodbye to his old crew?
When he is added to an anime opening video?
Never?

So they made episode about her?

>The Japanese Madonna.

Is she? I remember meeting her like 100 years ago at a not too big anime convention. I had no idea she had gotten so big as to be the Japanese Madonna.

>ywn have your face smooshed into Katakuri's pecs
Why live

Maybe the others didn't need help. But yeah Galette is indeed a legit candidate. Brulée too.

I hope Oda is planning on giving us a real answer on who that sister Katakuri favors is. I can't tell if that stuff about popularity contests was just something he made up to give Flampe context and personality, or an actual plot point that will be relevant when Katakuri comes out and faces his family without a scarf.

Some poor Tontatta walked into that cave and got complete consumed by an egg cell

In Japan.

No. Probably a tribute for her retirement. She should be a VA.

I hope it's Brulee. Ugly girls needs loving big brothers too.

>yfw your face won't be stopped by Katakuri's dick
Why live

Why does this dog penis guy have the exact same power as Luffy? He ate the mochi fruit and can turn into donuts so he has he perfected gears? Fucking what? Gears apparently aren't a concept Luffy came up with himself now? Completely trivializes everything Luffy has ever done.

Yeah, she should be a VA.

It would be less tiring than constant concert tours.

At least she is retiring in better shape than some western pop singers.

It's a shame though because pop singers from her generation have also retired due to stuff like losing hearing in their ear or throat issues.

Law is the undisputed best boy

mah GODA, Luka canon. LuNa BTFO

>undisputed
Why do you do this user? You know everyone is just gonna answer you with pics of Katakuri.

Katakuri will be forgotten in a couple of months after WCI.

>tfw my brother's name is Luka
At least nips call them Katalu

>I hope Oda is planning on giving us a real answer on who that sister Katakuri favors is.
It's obviously going to be Pudding.

No he wont

I'm sick of this panel desu.

Somebody should really edit on the scar.

Post LuKa

Just wait and see for yourself.

You would know a thing or two about popular characters being forgotten after a couple of months without screentime, wouldn't you, Lawfag.

Law got 3 years of him being an important character and he's still the most boring fucker

What the fuck is this abomination?
And nah It won't be Pudding. They both had opportunities to care or worry for the other along the course of the arc and neither seized them. Moreover their respective character arcs proves neither knows/cares for the other's diformity, so they didn't bond over that common ground of theirs.

PW4 up until WCI when? There's enough new characters, and there's still a lot to flesh out in stages:
>Gaimon's island
>Whiskey Peak
>Little Garden
>Rainbase side of Alabasta
>Separate Skypiea into Angel Beach/part of Upper Yard and rest of Upper Yard/Shandora Ruins
>Long Ring Long Land
>Umi-Ressha/Enies Lobby's main Island
>Impel Down's early floors
>Punk Hazard outside of a lab
>Post-Pika Dressrosa
>Zou
>WCI
>Totland connected through Mirro-World
A lot of these choices wouldn't make a lot of sense, but the way the stages are designed doesn't make a lot of sense with them only covering part of the arcs instead of it as a whole. Enies Lobby being only the Judicial Building and the bridge is retarded when early Enies Lobby is the most Musou One Piece's ever been, and it was in PW1.

>Lawfags desperate for relevancy

I fucking hate Musous but I'd buy anything WCI related.

God dammit what the fuck happened to OP threads

Delete

Katakuri could probably rock a wedding dress.

It's a fusion apparently.

it's not release date so threads revert back to their standard form

Fuck me, I forgot the picture.

They can feel their favourite character slowly but steadily being pushed away from the spot of most popular homo endgame. Literally the last, desperate cries of cattle on the verge of being killed.

Weird to think that in a few months Law will be a nakama and Katakrappy will be dead and forgotten.

Wish I had more fanarts

Lawluanon please.
I know it can be hard, but you have to accept both your boy and your ship are past their relevancy. This is the era of Katalu now.

So beautiful it brought a tear to my eye.

Law has his own crew kizaru

in a few months Law will be sucking Zoro’s dick as he learns the difference between a swordsman and a useless little twink relying on a broken DF to cut things

Law is as popular as ever. In fact, he will surpass Luffy in term of popularity when he sacrifices himself while doing the eternal youth operation. Nips love that shit.

Shit taste.

>Nami is supposed to be Swedish
>Amuro, who is Japanese, looks like Nami
What did they mean by this?

>Law is as popular as ever

>when he sacrifices himself while doing the eternal youth operation
God I hope that never happens. I hate shit like that.

Don't tell me they're keeping this op until that moment, that's like 50 ep away, shit.

She's from East Blue. She's Swedish in real life and that's obviously not real life. So Amuro is probably from East Blue.

>Law will be a nakama

Their castle just got caked. The ship filled with rare machinery is at least some form of losers prize.

When's the last time Luffy had a fight that didn't involve him getting shit on the entire fight until Oda suddenly remembered he's the main character and can't lose?

Caesar

I want the uncensored version

>There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Doffy? Maybe Cracker too cause he wasn't really getting shit on.

how old is kata anyway