Who is the true queen of the DAH~RINGU?

Who is the true queen of the DAH~RINGU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVlCNOzM0mU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

02 > shit > Lum

The one with the sharpest fangs wins

shit > your taste

>Who is the true queen of the DAH~RINGU?
The one that invented it of course. 02 is just meme girl of the season, she'll never reach the iconic status of Lum nor impact the industry the way she did.

02 is a Lum ripoff.

She’s lum with an asuka skin since this show took all of its designs from eva

The fact that they don't see the evident Lum + Asuka ripoff confirms the fanbase of FranXX is underaged

Didn't Chitose say it in Nisekoi? I feel like it's the only petname you see in anime

She doesn't look anything like Asuka you fucking moron.

Neither.

lol ok

Lum by far.

>wears red
That's pretty much it.

oh damn son BRING THE GAME

UY is so fucking boring

Her horns are basically asuka’s hairpeices, and they have similar eye and hair colors. It wouldn’t be that bad if the rest of the designs weren’t also facelifted from eva

Both are ironic weeb shit, but Lum is much worse on that regard, so 02 is better.

You are such a huge moron it's scary. Did you fail to notice the horns of the other girl in the OP image? The same one that says 'darling'? How about the 5000 other girls with twin hair pieces?

You're one of those retards who think Evangelion innovated and changed everything, and will try to find Eva influence in anime anime he watches. Such is the nature of your worship of Anno.

lol chill, go do something relaxing

>Her horns are basically asuka’s hairpeices
They are red things on their head that look nothing alike.
>similar eye and hair colors.
Confirmed for colorblind.

Because that's what Killing Bites is.

02 is cute but nothing will ever top Lum.

Lum, obviously. Flavor of the season doesn't count, Lum is eternal.

lum was great but that faggot never appreciated her and it made the whole romance dynamic a chore to watch.

02 by far.

Damn straight!

>Hating /OUR GUY/ Moroboshi.

I love this stupid meme

Lum, no contest.

Lum is a loyal waifu

Zero Two will only use you up and then instantly forget about you if you die

Help me Sup Forums. In Lum's society were they really married or just engaged?

The Darling thing is soo annoying. Just let Lum do it.

Its probably a roastie or fujo women hate /ourguy/

Neither lums just a girl version of a manchild who has an unhealthy obsession with an absolutely inadequate manthot

She literally did nothing wrong. The MC was a dick for constantly stringing her and Madoka along, even getting jealous when Hikaru would get attention from another guy despite saying he didn't like her that way.

source?

the one on the right

Lum is so fucking sexy it's unfair.

Lum is the superior Oni.

There was an episode where Lum's father made a party for Lum to show her off to potential suitors. This implies her father does not agree with her living with Ataru and that it is perfectly acceptable for her to find someone else to marry.

With that said, Lum has transcended anime history, few best girls have managed to do that.

There were some very great moments where it was clear he really did care about Lum all along.

That nice walk in the snow early in the series where he's completely serious and marvels at how pretty she is.

That time he thought she left him and he became a fucking wreck and started crying over her.

The time he went into fucking space and risked his life for her.

And the ending where they play "tag" again and he has to prove that he really does love her.

Some of Moroboshi's gags got old sometimes sure, but he's still one of the best love-comedy protagonists ever and he really did care pretty deeply for Lum.

>she will never call you Darling

What kind of faggot hates Ataru?

Lum

You really don't want to know. A complete waste of time that only influenced all subsequent romance anime for the worst.

What kind of underage faggot wouldn't pick Lum? This board is unsalvageable.

Did Ataru ever lust after Lum?

I'd pick both

The anime OP was fucking tight tho

Yes, he just didnt want to be tied down by one female.

Do they still count if Hiro hugs the fangs away?

It kind of goes both ways. There's one episode where Lum and Ataru are going to be stuck home alone, and after much hesitation Ataru actually decides to sleep with her, but then she places him in an bulky insulating suit where he can't even move.

Also, thanks to anime filler, they actually kiss several times (once it's a surprise one sided kiss at Christmas, another when Ataru and Lum eat some chocolates that attract people and then they're pressed against each other - but after unwillingly starting the kiss they actually continue hugging each other while kissing. There's also a complete willingly kiss in the tv finale).

But a handful of children said mean things about her, so she's automatically a blameless misunderstood victim who dindu nuffin and has been oppressed all her life by the society which declared her a war hero and provides for all her needs.

>ironic weeb shit
Kill yourself out of Sup Forums.

This wife.

They're just engaged, but it's not even something that can't be broken, since there's a story in both anime and manga where Lum' fathers makes a party to find another suitor for her.

Lum even attempts to marry Ataru for real at the end of the first movie with a standard western-like marriage ceremony.

>liking monster girls with bodies far from being human
I'll never understand this. It's a gateway fetish for furry.

Is Urusei Yatsura worth watching or has it aged poorly?

>bodies far from being human
lmao she just doesn't have human legs. Even has a female vagina before you hit snake.

And whats wrong with that?

Worth it, its a classic and holds up even today.

Thus, Darling in the FranXX.

Lum also made up everything she ever said about engagement customs, but they may as well be married after that.

Take it from his prospective.
He's a horny teenager with no real drive and motivation to get in a serious relationship and suddenly he gets himself forcefully hooked with a space demon whose father was about to enslave his entire race 10 minutes before.
And not only does that demon not give a shit about him personally and is just in it for some stupid tradition, but she shows no understanding of the sort of situation Ataru is in, she expects him to fully devote himself to her and cut his relationship with Shinobu while being generally a bitch at the start with her over clingy attitude and shocks.
Sure she gets way better later on but how much shit did Ataru go through before that ? She made the worst fucking possible first impression and Ataru still has no reason to care about her especially when she's a constant impediment with his relationship with Shinobu.

Is this like when you recline a chicken and they fall asleep??

Literally Naruto and Sakura's daughter with fox chakra rage.

In my mother language darling means aqua pump.

In mine it means big penis

The show is really kind of inconsistent initially, although when it gets great it's really great.

The initial few episodes are gimmicky Takahashi humor that mostly work if you like that, although it's more episodic than Ranma.

Around episode 23 though, when they change from two stories per episode to just one the show takes a hit. A lot of the filler is pretty obviously filler, just eating episode time, and they give extra focus to the wrong characters initially like the flying baby Ten.

After episode 32 they start course correcting though. Mendo, Ataru's rival, starts receiving more focus and the extra material often actually can be fairly atmospheric, adding more variety to the stories.

From episode 56 to 106, it's basically the peak of the show. Mendo is elevated to main cast (or main antagonist depending on the episode), and you get entire stories placing in the cast in very unique and bizarre situations, alongside standard Takahashi humor episodes that combined keep the series from getting stale. There's also a small sense of growth to some characters, like Ataru actually getting known for his inhuman feats, and Ataru and Lum getting closer.

Afterwards it's a mixed bag. Although a new anime team takes over. they actually keep most of the additions of the old team, like the bizarre subdimension and the Lum fanclub (which isn't quite an anime addition, but they disappear from the manga almost completely after Mendo debuts). You've got some original stories that can stand out, while a couple miss the mark. Alongside that, there are a bunch of adaptations, many are chapters the original anime team had skipped though. Some of these are good, but some of those skipped stories were among the weakest in the manga in the first place, and due to jumping around like that there's less of a sense of character building (although Lum and Ataru's relationship still goes further than it ever did in the manga. The tv finale is worth it).

Go watch To Love Ru, faggot. Ataru is at least eager to jump into girls, compared to Yuki Rito...

Also, I forgot to mention the art, it changes a lot throughout the show. The initial art resembles some 70s show with the big heads, fairly large noses and small bodies of the characters, but you can see it slowly being phased out.

When the 2nd team takes over, it looks much closer to standard 80s anime art with more shading in still shots and larger characters.

Lum was fangier in the beginning. It was clearly better.

How can you hate Ataru Moroboshi, number one japanese boy?

>doesn't get good until episode 56
Can you skip around? Like do I have to watch 23-32?

youtube.com/watch?v=GVlCNOzM0mU

>the flying baby Ten
I never wanted so much to beat the remaining daylights out of a toddler

no contest

Ep 32 is actually one of my favourites.
23, 28, 30 are also worth a watch

I felt bad for Shinobu desu. She'd be fine on her own but she was completely outclassed.

>Meta

I'd fuck both in their butts

Who's more loyal? I saw a page with Lum hugging another guy in front of her darling like a slut

And I saw 02 going crazy on a guy in an isolated chamber. Your point?

Both are shit compared to this loyal wife

She's trying to kill her partner off by feeding him too much.
What loyalty are you talking about?

Jesus Christ. I never realized it

I'm the user who posted that first post.

32 is worth a watch if you just like watch the animators have fun drawing a big mess with tons of cameos from 70s and older stuff (There's cameos western stuff too like Star Wars, not just Japanese ones).

30 is an early example of serious story, but I think the focus there is off since it's on two one shot (aside from silent background cameos) characters, rather than any recurring cast.

Don't care much for 23 or 28, but looking back, 23 actually has a relevant reveal that carries over from that episode.

user...

The whole series has tons of cameos and references to anime and western pop culture. Here's a small list of them: docmanhattan.blogspot_DOT_it/2013/01/le-citazioni-di-lamu.html
It's far from comprehensive, and it's in italian, but the pictures should speak for themselves.

(fucking antispam system)

02 is cute

I don't know who the fuck right is

Oni has an ex-fiance. How many stamen has 02 broken off?

B..but user-kun, I already took a sip from this (you).. well, here you go, I guess this makes it an indirect k..kiss

You must be 18 or older to post

fanged lum was great, I wish we got more of her