Full Metal Panic

So why did they wait 13 years to make season 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/827wky2e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To give enough time for Chidori to become a hot milf

More like a used up cock sock.

>being this worst girl

Fuck you, bitch.

That's a hair pulling fixation if I've ever seen one.
nice.

I'm just glad it isn't being done by Kyoanus.

Considering the subject matter of the next few arcs, I am too.

I just want more fumoffu

Why is it so hard to get a damn 3some ending?!

Also fumoffu was comf and Sosuke and Rugby team was 10/10.

Season 4 will be the exact opposite of fumoffu. Considering Sup Forums's reaction to Franxx, FMP will have a ton of shitposting threads every week from people who haven't read the manga/LN

Honestly, I'm glad they did. Hopefully they will develop the characters well and maintain Chidori a good tsundere rather than throw some 2018 ugyuu dumb shit.

Don't get me wrong Testafags. She is great. However, you don't know who best girl truly is if you can't feel the love Chidori gives from just this scene alone.

The rest of this year is going to be amazing. 2018: Season 3s forever.

oh god I didn't even think about the NTR posters
gonna have to avoid Sup Forums for a while

Why? spoil me a bit on that

should I watch Full Panic Metal in preparation?
has it aged poorly?

go watch it

>Your waifu will never cut your hair lovingly this way.
Why even live.

Shit gets real multiple times.

Deal with it.

Kill me. I'm making more webm now.

its good, even the second (third) season people claim is worse is good.

Remember when Tessa's Bro kisses Chidori towards the end of TSR?

Well, that evolves into a standard love triangle NTR bait for a time. There's also a shit ton of more blood/violence. The ending is all good, but the love triangle shit adds tons of drama and, at least in my humble opinion, conflicts and undermines with Chidori's character. I haven't read the thing in years, though. so it might be time for a re-read to refresh my memory.

>Boards face when THAT happens

Fumoffu is more of the comedy/cheeky side. It was very episodic and I wouldn't consider it to be true canon even though it is. I would say fumoffu is closer to what type of school romcom is produced today and that first/second raids are quite a bit more battle oriented. The series is more military overall than romance.

It's not even real NTR bait.
It's someone else living in her brain and is down because it literally doesn't matter, reality is going to be reset anyway, but Chidori ain't down for it at any point.

It's aged pretty well, all things considered. Just keep in mind that, like all anime from that era, the original resolution is limited so it doesn't scale up as cleanly.

This is Chidori abuse.

Yeah well that's par the course for the latter half of the series. There's some really good moments though, most at the very end.
Tessa telling some dudes to fuck off and flipping them off
The knife fight with Kalinin
AL activating the magic bullshit device on his own

It's overrated. At least the first season is. I haven't watched 2nd Raid yet, but the first season was underwhelming.

I know, but even an illusion will send Sup Forums into a fervor. At least we are going to get some cool battles.

It's going to be 2 cour, right? I don't see how they will be able to cover everything if it's not.

Kyoani FMP is the only good FMP though
1st season was bad

A year ago I would have said because someone had the unusually bright idea to stop the anime right before the manga became a shitty, poorly paced, mopey mess.

Now? Who the fuck knows?
I assume they think they're going to make a bunch of nostalgia bucks.

The part were Sousuke gets drunk and picks up a hooker that looks like Chidori

I unironically enjoyed them all as they were released.

That happened in TSR. I was talking about the stuff that will be adapted from Sigma and the LNs

And of course I haven't read them, yet. That was far beyond my old power level. I was still in the military when this show first aired. I was animeonly at the time.

you guys are going to be in for a wild ride if you didn't read sigma.

I read Sigma as it was released. That shit was a roller coaster of fun.

FMP: TSR had a great dub.

If you think the idea of metal gear solid as a teenage romantic comedy is a good time, then yes

Yeah this show can go from 0-100 real quick oscillating from outrageous adolescent humor to visceral brutality during the battle scenes. That Chinese femme fatale slitting that merc's throat in front of Melissa Mao comes to mind.

Post Arm Slaves now.

do I have to watch Fumoffu? I skipped it watched The Second Raid instead because it was just silly slapstick

No, but it is pretty comfy.

I browse /m/ more than Sup Forums, and I have to say that if there's one series that can get Sup Forums into mecha, it's FMP. Not because it's the best (though TSR is a legit 9/10), but because it's gonna feel real damn familiar to anyone used to seasonal SoL shit even though FMP predates that trend as we understand it in the modern sense by several years

>we're getting shitty 3D instead of glorious 2D mechs
yeah fuck kyoanus

>shitty 3D
If you think XEBEC is shitty 3D mecha, then you haven't seen shitty 3D mecha. XEBEC is practically the best in the business when it comes to 3D. They've been doing it for almost 2 decades. I'd prefer we got Bones or Kyoani to do this in 2D too but since I've seen Fafner Exodus, I'm still hyped as fuck

I'm a more hardcore mecha fan, I've watched all sorts of other series.
That being said man this feels way too SoL.
Is Sagara a fucking moron or something? Why would you carry a gun that conspicuously and introduce yourself as "Sergeant" when you're supposed to be undercover?
Please tell me he isn't going to be a dense harem protag.

also, because it's XEBEC, we might actually get some good fan service.

season 2 was bad too

only fummofu is good

strawpoll.com/827wky2e

novelfags will ruin the threads, like always

Sort of. He has 3 love interests, although the main girl wins. the second one doesn't have a chance and this is established fairly early on. the third one doesn't come until much later and she doesn't have a big effect on the story.

His cover isn't that important. His primary mission is as a bodyguard, after all. That shit does get really toned down come TSR since Chidori doesn't need a bodyguard anymore so Sosuke stops going to school with her

why would you skip the only good one?

>season 3s forever
>kaiji, chihayafuru, oofuri arent s3 nevers anymore
i can only dream right

Season 1 is kind of drags on a lot but is worth getting through to see the good shit in Fumoffu and Second Raid.

Tessa!

To the front page!