Quit screwing around

and write some music already! A lot of good people are making sacrifices for you. Left to your own, you can't even remember to file the paperwork to remain a club. Why do they just shit all over their friends and fans and dick around stuffing their fat asses with cake?

Why did she sacrifice so much energy to an intellectual void who did her no real good?

don’t talk about my wife like that

I want to push her over so bad right now. Just spit in her face and leave her, crying.

but why would you do something so awful to my cute and innocence wife?!?

To protect the national interest.

but how?

>artists owe their fans anything

Less tards is always a good thing.

They owe their fans everything.

she's very talented and she's an adorable gift to the world. not a tard

I tried watching this last week, after putting it off for years. I made it through about 5 episodes before dropping it. I don't really have a strong complaint, as such. It just seemed really bland to me. The story, characters, art, everything was really bland. If they had ramped up the lewdity a bit, it could have been something. But, it just feels like a generic kiddie cartoon. Nothing to hold an adult's interest.

>If they had ramped up the lewdity a bit
you're watching this show for a very wrong reason, user

this

agree, Kyoani did good by not lewding

Tell me about Mugi. Why does she scare the keions?

because she want physical affections

she's pretty, gay, and rich

Mugi explaining what she did to the homeless man in front of her at the train station that morning.

i also wish a cute girl can scare me and i get scared easily

wow motherfucker, i almost bend my dick

>you're watching this show for a very wrong reason

There is no reason for someone over 16 to watch this show. It's right up there with My Little Pony in terms of content and target audience. It would definitely take some panty shots to bring the age-of-appeal up to the 18-25 demographic. It is a pure children's show.

pushed him onto the tracks?

and end his misery, good girl

Protecting the bottom line. Her family will not tolerate refuse.

I'm happy to see that keion posters have evolved beyond the need for traditional written language.

But you are still a teen.

AZUNYAN!

what the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck was Sawa's problem?