What happened to good anime like pic related? Like honestly, i'm curious what made Anime turn to shit each season...

What happened to good anime like pic related? Like honestly, i'm curious what made Anime turn to shit each season? Greed? Realizing tits and little girls brings more incelbux? Man, it seems like REAL anime has just gone downhill since kino like Monster, Tatami Galaxy, Texhnolyze, Serial Experiments Lain.

I'm kind of stuck on two theories:
>It's all one big plot to dumb down the population and create more pedos
>It's just poor budgets can't afford actual writers and realizing ecchi brings in more money then story

RIP real anime, fuck you to moeshit. *dabs* Let's toast to Jin-Roh and Evangelion, and all the anime that died for this shit to take over.

Anime was always shit. There's been a few good original anime and everything else was just generally shitty adaptations of good manga that still didn't managed to be as shit as most original anime.

>serial experiments lain
mein neger

>it's not pasta
Damn OP, haven't you heard Monster is overrated shit? Also you'd have to kill me to make such a cringe post.

>kino
Kill yourself

Both theories are correct, i'm still watching moeshit though, the psyop worked on me.

Yeah bro, you told those pedos out, fuck moeshit!!!11!!

>Prefering one type of anime to otherd
>Calling it REAL
What exactly makes one anime more 'real' than the other?

>b-but eromanga sensei and umaru-chan is real anime too!!!
No, faggot. Moeshit is all the same. It's either softcore hentai with a plot, pedo bait, or mindless dribble with no writing what so ever. That's not Anime, real anime and kino didn't die for this shit.

It's some retarded Sup Forums poster's shitty bait, this is like the fifth time he's made basically the same thread with that same Monster picture.

Please tell us, sensei. What is anime?

Why do you faggots always have to use Monster to shitpost? its a great series but its already tainted enough by the daily "ITT: Overrated shit" threads.

Not sure if strawmaning or just speedreading. Reread what I asked. Btw I don't watch Moe or waifubait either.

Whatever shit he watched on Toonami when he was 15 years old

Anime has a stricter requirement to appeal to children and otakus than manga does which is why you have a flood of moeshit and other similar shit all the time. If you really cared you'd stop watching anime and read manga.

I'll make it really simple for you. If you havent seen at least 10 of the series in this list you don't know shit about Anime.

>Serial Experiments Lain
>Neon Genesis Evangelion
>Trapeze
>Aoi Bungaku
>Mushishi
>Welcome to NHK
>Armed Librarians: Book of Bantorra
>Texhnolyze
>Planetes
>Monster
>Bokurano
>Ghost Hound
>Paranoia Agent
>Casshern Sins
>RahXephon
>Tatami Galaxy
>Ergo Proxy
>Kaiji
>Noein
>Dennou Coil
>Now and There, Here and There
>Boogiebop Phantom
>Kino no Tabi
>Kaiba
>Revolutionary Girl Utena
>Yu Yu Hakusho
>Dragonball (NOT dragonball z or super)
>Jin-Roh
>Death Note

The overrated shit threads were right though.

Billy Bat is better than Monster.

I tip my hat to you sir!
Surely the moe shit that is Anime, must be abolished and be replaced with a pillar for thought provoking intellectual anime!
Not like moe shit is the reason why Anime exists, no-no!
Every Anime should be as intellectually deep as every moe shit anime that has perverted fanservice, indeed.

stopped reading at eva shit list

So since you've seen at least 10 of those series, surely you can explain to the rest of the class what "real anime" are instead of constantly dodging the question.

But moeshit is the most intellectual genre

It's quite simple really, all of the anime on this list are objectively real anime because they are actually substantive, unlike current day moeshit and what the history of moeshit has evolved other genres of Anime into. If you haven't seen at least 10 series on that list, you objectively don't know shit about Anime, you might know a lot about how many centimeters the breasts from the MC of eromanga sensei is, but you don't know shit about real anime.

Then why is OP implying moe shit is bad?

Thanks for clearing that up for me, all moetards take heed to this scripture.

>my favorite anime are the only real anime
>i am better than everybody

I've seen a lot of anime, kid. Like, ALOT of fucking anime. Like 20 different titles. Don't tell me I don't know shit about "real" anime.

>my favorite anime are the only real anime
This but unironically. My favorite Anime is actually the only real anime funny enough, that's only because I'm unironically extremely intelligent, and have grown up around art and a rich family who enjoys kino and taught me the meaning of writing and art. Although, you wouldn't really need to be that smart to know real anime from fake anime, you'd just have to not be a fucking retard or a pedophile.

>i am better than everybody
Objectively not true, I have never even said this? I'm better then a large portion of the population, but there's a lot more well versed then me on the subject of real anime, although i've seen seen and appreciated my fair share of kino.

No Shinsekai Yori?

Shit list.

Well and eloquently put user, you carefully deconstructed his argument and stayed extremely modest while doing it. I would have probably went out and said I am better then everyone, but you had the modesty to fault yourself.

I would stop bullying the retards who can't think for themselves and just follow the sheep pack though, you're obviously pretty gifted and should focus on having meaningful conversation with people who can appreciate real anime.

Anime is like any other medium, you need to wade through a sea of shit to find your little kernel of corn.

Is this what Sup Forums is like? No wonder people say it's one of the worst boards on Sup Forums.

Because he's a pseudo intellectual who can't grasp the deep themes present in enlightened anime such as K-ON or Gochiusa

>replying to obvious bait
Don't forget to sage

I want to choke you to death, you weak ass faggot.

Sup Forums is more about complaining about niggers in movies and jerking off to actresses feet

I've seen three

>It's all one big plot to dumb down the population and create more pedos
>It's just poor budgets can't afford actual writers and realizing ecchi brings in more money then story
both

to be fair, you really have to have a high iq to understand monster

Why does this thread still exist?

Lad you got some stinkers on there, get your list in order before embarrassing yourself further

This is some pretty good bait. The "*dabs*" gave it away though.

This is comes off as elitist banter, just as film snobs who covet their kino... whatever means/standards you have for qualifying your "real" anime vs. the rest is derivative of trying to argue x is better than y. Anime is just like any other media, storytelling, or "art." It's multifaceted and subjected to how it's viewer takes it in, there is no way to put some on pedestals and denounce others like you are and you're clearly a faggot for doing so.

gtfo

HAHAHAHAHA OP are you that same faggot that was on /r9k/ last night talking shit on Watamote and got btfo?
Same filenames and everything.

You just listed your taste. Most of these are similar and overlap.
If you're gonna make a list about what you need to know to understand what anime is, please think it through and don't make a list that implies anime is only one way, but the way you like this time.
In fact, by the way you describe moe shows it seems you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about and need to learn a bit more about anime. Try diversifying your interests, especially if you want to speak as someone who knows a lot, without which you're going to sound like an idiot to everyone and especially people who do know a lot.