Danmachi S2

So is this going to be as shitty as Lefiya the Gay Elf's Gay Elf Romp, or can we expect something halfway decent?

I think we can expect something very similiar to the first season.

>gloves
MUH

I need more Lili

hestia is looking great

I want to lick Hestia pits

Hestia is getting more screentime so it's automatically better than Sword Oratoria.

lili doujins always ruin my dick for days. I'm not sure i can handle a proper second season

There are not enough who truly appreciate Lili

Her ability is under-used in the doujin community. She could literally appear as any other character and seduce bell.

She is truly the best

Things get a lot better than in the first season user so if JC Staff don't fuck this up, it'll be a really good season with good fights and some character development to Bell too.

Will we see more of best elf?

not sure how i feel about new hestia
should have kept the tit window

Not like the first season was any better than Sword Oratoria.

Definitely. She has a big role in volume 6(the first one that will be adapted in season 2) And I understand you user, more Ryuu is always good.

I'm sure it will be back, but I like the new outfit.

After the disaster of Lefiya's Lesbian Spelunking, I need some proper elf

maybe the dress needs to be shorter

Shorter, you say?

too short, disgusting pantsu

Oratoria was only bad because the anime had an unbelievable priorities. They shat on Ais to promote Lefiya and her gay fantasies. The LN and manga are much better.

Shorter?

delicious either way

So does he actually progress through the tower? I heard it just turns into shit about the girls being captured half the time.

Who cares as long as the girls are cute?

Next arc will focus on lily getting captured, then a family war arc. After that we deal with amazon prostitutes and Freya kills another god.

Do we get to see my wife Freyja throw off Ishtar from the top of the eiffel tower?

>amazon prostitutes

Hestia's feet make me feel funny.

Will probably be the season finale I think, depends how fast they go.

Hestia is life

Freya is a bitch, but I still like her.

I just want to see Aisha.

I don't remember her being that busty. I like it.

It's going to be a full season of Bell getting bullied and SUFFERING.

sounds like AOTY

Here's hoping we get S3 and S4.

Hestia outfit looks much more modest than before

Man, spoiler yourself.

Not a bad thing. I like her better this way.

Poor Asfi gets no love.

>this elf caused so much butthurt that they can't stop talking about her
I guess I still have a use for my Lefiya folder.

Hestia is Bestia.

Too many pointy ears
Lefiya: some 200 pics
Best elf: some 40 pics

I feel like I shouldn't enjoy DanMachi as much as I do. I even kinda-sorta liked Sword Oratoria

The same here, but slightly reverse if you try to look objectively at it, it's actually not that good.

I think I like it because it gets what fantasy series should first and foremost feel like: an adventure. Beyond silly arguments over isekaishit or RPG mechanics or Mary Sue MCs or whatever trope people want to feel like throwing under the sun, the one thing I care about most when I watch a fantasy show is that it legitimately captures that sense of adventure.

That's my thoughts exactly. Everything about it is a red flag for me, yet I actually like it quite a lot. I guess it helps that I actually like Bell and Ais as a pairing and that I'm not just here for Hestia tits. But hearing about some of the shit Bell pulls off in later volumes actually gets me pretty excited for S2.

It has Bell and Hestia, that alone makes it 50 times better than the spinoff

This. This is also the reason why I didn't really enjoy that Furry Bara/Witch Shimakaze show back then and the currently airing Grancrest this season.

they get a real fucking house for one instead of being 1 step from full on hobos. though the thing is its officially all suffering from here for bell.

>live in a town where the sole cash crop is monster crystals
>"durr hey guys monsters are people too you have to stop hurting them!"

Bell made his own bed.

To be fair, the Xeno's are in a sense, people. The monsters they fought were just attacking with no provocation, but these things are sentient and cooperative.

>tries to explain a situation
>go full asshat and basically go a literal step from going to war, doesn't care about anything because muh ego.
everyone in that whole damn town is retarded.

This is the season where bell will become hated because he wants to fuck monsters, right?

not sure if we will reach that point, odds are likely they will end with ishtars bullshit though.

post more hestia

Havent read the LN but this has me intrigued and wonder why there are no doujins of this.

No. Imagedumps belong on .

you cant stop me freeman

You misunderstand the situation. The adaption of the side story is so amazingly mishandled it's outrageous. Making Lefiya the main pov is one such mistake because at least in the manga you get much more of Ais's personality, for example of something that we missed.

How old is Bell again?

Because fucking Hesita took up the spotlight.

>You misunderstand the situation
I didn't misunderstood this. We get a new seasons and a movie. That's great. Yet people still have to bitch about Lefiya. She still has to be brought up for no good reason. You don't need to.
>of Ais's personality
Oh yeah, Aiz's amazing and deep personality. How dare they cut out the part where she bought herself something to eat with Loki. At least they inlcuded the scene in which she pouted, so that the viewer can try to fathom the depth of this mysterious girl.

FYI, from now on, the series lack any exploration of the fucking dungeon, just give up or stay for the girls.

Read the manga, you'll like it.

Thread needs more Loki

Presumably 16-17 like every other LN protagonist

Novels go to utter shit.

Take it back. Lefiya isn't really that bad.

can't wait, hope more hmanga come

How objective of you.

>dubbed by my wife Hilary Haag

hmanga? Any examples?

Lurk more.

No. Spoon feed me.

Their world always had moon with atmosphere?

Around 14

It’s by shindol

>>>/MAL/

Faggot.

Lefiya deserves tentacles and an audience

>Fucking the yuri out of the Elf while the city watches
Oh my

I'm a sucker for video game esque fantasy worlds. Yes I do realize I'm killing anime

It's for her own good.

you are now aware that they have the spells to do exactly that.

In a pub, with a cold beer in one and a hot wench in the other hand.

I would prefer to see Bell getting fucked in the ass where every girl interested in him gets cucked.

Quality arises as the thread gets bumped from page ten.

>no more Hestia cleavage

feels bittersweet man

they will build an onsen in their new home, and invite the girls from befriended families.

At least they will have enough time for that if they don't go beyond volume 8.

>literally magic

The anime was shit, the manga was crap, but these two midgets make my dick feel nice~

what the fuck is that outfit on hestia? may as well wear a gurka

Gurkhas are badass weapons, but not befitting a family-goddess.