Magic mirror on the wall, what is the dumbest transformation of them all?

Magic mirror on the wall, what is the dumbest transformation of them all?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resilience_(materials_science)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deformation_(mechanics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasticity_(physics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still laughing to this day

>Thought this shit was just some sorta Chibi representation of her childish self
>Her friend actually recognize her as someone different
>Bitch literally transformed
>Nobody bats an eye

????????????

/thread.

>Magic mirror on the wall
nani the fuck

Narutos is best.
Luffys is really bad dragon ball esque transformation where theres an infinite amount of levels.

I hate this creature.

What? Is this real?

One of those hint you either haven't read/watched the series far enough, or you weren't paying attention.

Which sucks because it didn't used to be like that. It's a shame One Piece has gone down the route of needing constant powerups and transformations.

>Nightmare Luffy
>Berserk Hollow Ichigo

What year was that pic made?

Only 3 of them actually make sense.

the design alone has to be one of the dumbest, laziest designs possible. I know this is Toga we are talking about but still, it's so bad

Eren, probably.
Not familiar with Nightmare Luffy.
Naruto had his power ups handed to him but ok
Ichigo is half hollow/quincy/soul reaper so ok
Yusuke's was completely out of left field but I can accept that
Inuyasha makes perfect sense

Nigga you joke, Toriyama and his swapped color palate transformation will always be the laziest shit ever

Not saying Toriyama isn't bad but swapping a color pallet is still better than the fucking Gon shit

can you explain why it's dumb and lazy?

gear 4

I actually really liked the look of SS God, but i hate SS 3 with a passion and i dont really mind SS 4 but i dont really think it fits goku.

Only Luffy really. And even then, his power ups all come from how he creatively uses the rubber property of his body to gain extra functionality.

The kabuki theme of G4 really was unnecessary, though. If you think about it, Luffy can have that power-up without changing different character design. G2 and G3 are better on the eyes because there are almost no visual differences compared to base Luffy, they just give Luffy more moves and that's it.

literally all it is is Gon older, jacked, and floating, long hair. Like the most unique aspect of his design is fucking retarded

but that's what his powerup literally is, he's supposed to be in his prime and aged around 10 years in a split second
if anything its realistic

Yu Yu Hakusho is one of my favorite shows of all time but Yusuke's transformation was fucking retarded

>sudden magical aging and powerup
>realistic
this isn't' about being realistic. It's about the design being lazy and boring

How is Erens the dumbest? It's easily the most balanced, detailed and visually consistent one.

Half of these are absurd strength without the muscle mass to back them out, and they are often presented/used as one hit KO's.

>what is the dumbest transformation of them all?
Yusuke. Literally came out of nowhere. Luffy has the ugliest transformation though.

Aging to power up is fucking retarded.

O MY DEMON ANCESTRY

Attack on Titan is series that takes the interesting premise of a post-apocalyptic world where a walled country protects itself from man eating giants and turns it into a bunch of flesh magi fighting over muh clay.

In that sense, why would Eren's form be retarded?

>Infinite amount of levels
>G2 = Blood
>G3 = Bone
>G4= Muscle
Maybe you should actually read the manga faggot, the fucking forms fit within the context of the manga. Luffy looks the way he does in G4 because haki is envolved

It was foreshadowed that Yusuke had a special spirit energy speedreader he literally came back from back TWICE

Nightmare Luffy was a jab at typical shounen transformations.

This is.

It’s the lack of eyebrows it’s really unsettling

Eren is my thinspo.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, OPfag.

This is why I hate super fags they shit on everyone and act like super is the greatest thing ever. It's about time for everyone work together and ban super off of Sup Forums.

I love that turkey

Why the fuck is Nightmare Luffy in this image?
It was a joke that stuck around for like, two chapters and didn't even win the fight.

Also
>G2 = en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resilience_(materials_science)
>G3 = en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deformation_(mechanics)
>G4 = en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasticity_(physics)

Oda's actually using science. Luffy's Gears are the anti-asspull.

what the fuck was this seriously a real page?

Goku Blanco.

yes

Cherrypicking for bait. One Piece transformations are awesome and hilarious.

>There's no attack I can't block!

Even completed it still look hilarious. Slightly less, but still

oh yeah

Dude...

Ultra Instinct

Well at least you won’t lose them in a con

Was Gear 2 a typical jab at Kaio Ken, too?

S A D

How do they walk through doors?

Head first

They bend backwards and tiptoe through

>Nightmare Luffy was a jab
LMAO

Holy fuck it’s 5am and I think I woke up my household from laughing

Limbo

The only unusual thing about Yusuke being mentioned was Genkai and Toguro saying Yusuke was an unusually gifted fighter during DT arc rather him having special spirit energy.

Nightmare Luffy isn't even a powerup, it's a weird fruit interaction that lets Luffy "stretch" to have "more shadow." The same technique used by its actual user was canonically noted to be an ineffective act of desperation.

Allegedly, Oda was mocking Kishimoto and Sasuke's darkness with Nightmare Luffy.

fuck you i liked it

WTF i love wan peace now?

Turn into desiccated ballsack

>Allegedly, Oda was mocking Kishimoto and Sasuke's darkness with Nightmare Luffy.
source: your ass.

It's probably mounted on a helmet of some sort.

It is a mystery.

that bleach powerup was cool watching him loose himself like that. Too bad it never got a follow up

>Allegedly, Oda was mocking Kishimoto and Sasuke's darkness with Nightmare Luffy.

one piece fags are more entertaining that the fucking manga.

>Which sucks because it didn't used to be like that
sure, lets forget windmill luffy, water luffy, tako luffy,afro luffy, ufo luffy,etc.
Luffy is always trying new power ups. but gears is the only power up people remember.

Isn't the idea with this supposed to be that he was effectively ageing himself up to adulthood in an instant, trading his future for a burst of power, so as a result of suddenly aging ~10 years he got 10 years worth of hair growth all at once? And it's held up by the power of his chi?

I thought it made sense, even if it looks kind of dumb. Although by that logic he should have really long fingernails too

Togashi's art style is inconsistent due to his health problems. He had a lot of terrible pages but also great ones.

naruto or inuyasha's is probably the least retarded

both made total sense and were in no way asspulls

yusukes

That's the weirdest part. They treat her like she is actually that size too

>Luffy is always trying new power ups. but gears is the only power up people remember.
To be fair, Gears are the ones Oda makes the biggest fuss about.

FUCK YOU I LIKED IT

Turkey was definitely traced from a pic bec it's the only good part.

Eren (and all the shifters) and Gon-san make sense. The rest is straight up bullshit but that doesn't mean they weren't cool as fuck

>no Goku
Go away dbsfag.

BECAUSE THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT HAPPENED.
Gon made a Nen pact, like the one Kurapika made, to give up his Nen in exchange for the temporary power to kill Pitou. To do it, it aged him up to his peak power.
I don't know what the fuck was up with the hair, and I'm not a fan of that particular design, but the rest of it makes perfect sense within the context of the show.
And saying it's a lazy design is just stupid. Would you rather his eyes turn red or something equally random and inexplicable?

Design-wise: Yusuke. It's just so goddamn ugly, and the hair is even worse than FH Ichigo's.

Logic-wise: Ichigo. It just didn't make any sense. Why would being killed allow his inner Hollow to not only take control, but use even more power? I know Zangetsu/Hollow Ichigo said something before that if Ichigo ever lost, he would take control, but Ichigo at this point was fucking dead. (I would've put Yusuke here as well, since his was also the worst logic-wise, but I wanted to explain how bad each one was)

Story-wise: Naruto. Talk about an asspull. Not only do we get a new enemy introduced at the last second with absolutely no hints beforehand, we also get a super power-up from a brand new character. I haven't read/watched Naruto in a while, so I might just be remembering it incorrectly, but I'm pretty sure the guy who gave Naruto and Sasuke their power-ups wasn't hinted at or even name dropped at any point before he showed up. All it did was cheapen the story.

Impact-wise: Luffy. It was never used or referenced again, and it didn't even beat the main villain of the arc. I like the design and logic behind it, and it doesn't hurt the story, but it doesn't really add anything to the story either.

>12 year old boy with great potential ages ~10 years
>looks like an older, more muscular version of himself
That toy's hair looks dumb as hell but it looks very good in the actual manga.

Having long nails would make the Jajanken look dumb.

All of Gear 4 is fucking terrible.

>I want a jet black longcoat and green hair and red eyes on my MC for his powerup!

>this is toga we are talking about
Except character design is one of his strong suits, and Gon's adult form looks pretty damn good.

you're fucking retarded. the sage of six paths is mentioned so many fucking times before the ending

>muh One Piece totally isn't generic shonen trash
All of them are transformations, dumbass.

It's still a transformation, dumbass. One Peace fags would drink Oda's semen if they had the chance.

UI Omen is pretty cool
Goku Blanco is pure garbage though

This asspull was the worst.

super saiyan god super saiyan 4 ultra instinct kaioken x 100

Every DBZ transformation after SS1