The germany x italian is canon?

A Hetalia thread

belarus best girl

lol, its scary

Post Poland-chan please

That's what a nice, devoted wife looks like.

Post him yourself.

>2011+7
>Hetalia

Th-Thanks!

Germany and Italy is insanely canon. Even the married (?) Hungary and Austria aren’t as canon.

There was a cute chibi in the artesole artbook, but I can't seem to find it online so have everyone else instead.

It's never too late to indulge in memories of your teens and cute boys.

Hetalia is still alive and going strong?
no wonder tumblr antis are still after it

Did we ever get more about the Holy Roman Empire?

>spoiler
What? I thought everyone forgot about this already.

>no wonder tumblr antis are still after it
Story?

yes, is canon

What's that, a valentines strip for ants?

lel

I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since I got into Hetalia. But it died for me in 2014. I still love the characters though and Im still waiting for sweden/finland, US/UK, and Italy/Germany to be confirmed. I miss the events and the constant refreshing for translations on the English mirror website of the events. It was cool that he even took request during the events.

Good times.

I loved the events too the most. I stopped caring once Himaruya stopped posting anything for almost a year or even more. I didn't watch the seasons that aired after that.

Yeah I was like shit.. if he's not posting anything anymore, I'm bored. I still watched all the series

I'm actually trying to watch as many series I missed as I can these days because I got a new laptop, maybe I should check the new series once I finish watching Utapri. I know it's has been a while since Himaruya came back but I actually have no idea if he posted new comics or events. This thread is actually making me feel nostalgic.

I remember watching a couple of episodes of Hetalia and liking it years ago, is it still alive? How many episodes does it have by now?

149, i think

Isn't it supposed to be fujobait like the vast majority of this kind of series?
Times were better when no one used the word 'canon' and simply enjoyed stuff.

I like your taste

>enjoyed stuff
>USUK/FrUK wars, people claiming their ship was better and "more canon"

is there even any dedicated site for it that keeps track on the news and has some newer scans, however rare those are?

There's HetaArchive for scanlations. Not sure about news or whether they have the most recent stuff, though.

That was probably how it all started

>there are TWO italy in hetalia
>my country is too irrelevant to be in hetalia
feels bad man

There are actually three Italy, Seborga is the third and less important.

Italy is cute ! CUTE !

These two idiots are fucking adorable together.

>>USUK/FrUK wars
That and when people were arguing whether Spain/South Italy was pedophilia. By the way, FrUK>>>>>>>>USUK

Italia deserves better. Fuck your ship.

Best trap.

>Spoiler
Damn right, user

>Seborga
Of all the local italian communities who were actually historically indipendent they pick such an obscure meme town that only does it to attract tourists? San Marino, Padania or Sicilia would have made more sense or was that part of the joke?

Were there discussions about pedophilic shipping already back then? Damn. In the latino fanbase people just enjoyed everything.

I think I remember this from 2012 more or less, on lj and tumblr. I didn't have a tumblr but I saw a bunch of people from tumblr arguing on lj, shit was weird and confusing. I think it was more about the shota fanfics and doujins than just think the two characters would make a cute couple at the time, so at least I can see where they're coming from.

>Padania
Trust me, this is even worse. It would have been memed to death if you are familiar with Italian politics.
Anyway since the author is nip I guess her knowledge is limited and she thought Seborga was a good choice. I would have picked Toscana or Umbria to represent central Italy.

>her
I thought Himaruya was a him? Was it ever confirmed?

He's a guy supposedly but I don't think there is any confirmation. I think a long time ago people wouldn't stop posting the same photos saying this was him (or her, some people posted a photo of a woman), but there were fake.

Let's assume them to be the third gender, or something.

For some reason GerIta gave me a ton of feels back then and I still care about it after ~6 years. This is what a good ship looks like.