Just spent the whole day finally watching all of this, what a waste of fucking time

Just spent the whole day finally watching all of this, what a waste of fucking time

newfag

newfag

actually not bait, going to go watch Rebuild now in hopes that it isn't a pile of shit

What do you expect?
Wathcing anime is just wasting your time.

What's the matter? Didn't get it?

This was extremely helpful, thanks for sharing.

For you it probably was

Welp, thanks for saving my time.
Now i know that it is just a giant piece of cliche shit that represent everything bad with anime and japanese-style story writing in general, and i shouldnt waste my time on it.

Literally all anime

Yeah, fuck Anime

>2018
>Haven't watched evangelion or even worse, didn't understand evangelion
Sup Forums is not the place for you

evangelion is an overrated piece of shit, don't even bother op

rebuilds are even worse

>Eva is garbage
In other news water is wet

I'm a 21 year old ironic weeb and I think Evangelion is trash but shows like Yuru Camp and K-On are masterpieces.

You should probably stick to FranXX. It's made for brainlets.

I bet OP hates FranXX as well and just watches isekai and moe shows.

Stop reading meaning into something that has none to make this show seem deep or profound. Anno said it himself that the religious symbols were there because they thought it looked cool. If you have a monkey a typewriter and and infinite amount of time he'd write the best work of literature possible, you wouldn't attribute that to the monkey, you'd attribute it to random chance and that's exactly the same with EVA, if it all was purposeful then riddle me why the rebuilds are so trash? The answer being they're exactly as trashy as the original, just autists don't assign them the meaning they don't have like they do with original.

I can understand not thinking Evangelion lives up to the massive hype and cultural following, but I'll never understand thinking it's a "piece of shit" or even close to one.

This is obviously bollocks because what is the monkey going to eat? And even if he does eat, at some point the typewriter ribbon will wear out. Or is this is a monkey who just "happens" to know how to replace a typewrite ribbon?

the monkey is just a metaphor for a random letter generator.

What type of monkey is it?

Most young people (under the age of 25) form very strong opinions using fewer strong arguments. It's a product of emotional and not rational based thinking. It's not until they go past that age do they start to be able to weigh individual components of a piece of art on their own and then and judge the whole based on those.

In it's defense, it helped codify the cliches.

Waste of space, the Thread.

They hate what's popular, or what they don't understand. Eva probably makes them feel like brainlets.

I completely understood Eva but found it contrived.

If you didn't enjoy the original series don't watch the rebuilds dumbass. I didn't enjoy the original so I didn't continue to torture myself. Besides, the rebuilds are widely regarded as trash. Simple stuff user

>they hated Jesus, because he spoke the truth

Well go watch fairy tail or some other saturday morning children stuff than.