Gugu arc > The Boy arc > March arc >>>>>>>> Prison Island arc

Gugu arc > The Boy arc > March arc >>>>>>>> Prison Island arc

You forgot
>fish arc
>dog arc
>rock arc

3 pages does not make an arc

I actually liked Prison Island arc, especially for Hayase. Who seems to have found some utility for the knockers.

Still can’t believe she off-screened Parona and made the level-headed antagonist suddenly crazy.

Parona deserved better

I feel like this series is at it's best when it's just characters going through life and talking. As soon as there is fighting, and those stupid knockers, it kinda falls apart.

While this manga is still very good, I think a format like Mushish; just with longer arcs would have served it a lot better.

Anyone know what happened to this series
It started off with a lot of attention due to being from Ooima creator of Koe no Katachi but it petered off and few still discuss it
Even in Japan where it's getting manga award nominations, it sells less than 30k

If it's not a power fantasy, or a romcom they can self insert; japs don't give a shit.

Maybe the knockers will finally be something else than enemies in the new arc.

Koe no Katachi got worse as time went on too. I remember Sup Forums hanging on for healing every week only to get lukewarm acceptance of all the shitty people at the end. I expect this manga will disappoint as well.

I have a feeling knockers were added at the behest of her editor. They probably thought the series would've been too boring if there wasn't some sort of ever-looming threat.

It pisses me off because the first couple of chapters felt really special. They almost felt like they were out of a Heinlein novel.

had a similar feel to Mushishi imo

>rating the "Is Gugu dead yet?" arc first
It could've been worse but I can't say how glad I was when it was finally over. It was so bad that I started to regret reading past the first chapter.

I hope he loses his virginity soon.

!notHayase is on the case.

Gugu/Snow arc>March/Granny death Arc>Shit>Prison Island Arc/Robinson Crusoe Island Arc

>Robinson Crusoe Island Arc
But this one bas been fun.

What if he wants to be her daddy.

Mid life crisis of an immortal being and his immortal creator is not that fun.
Agree, I actually thought the author was pulling a trick on us, but seeing how Hayase suddenly turned into a yandere, I knew for sure the author lost it.

Could have at least gone to an interesting direction if Fushi kept Hayase around, but he just pushed her away just so that she got knocked up by a knocker and then she went and raped some random guy.

He could also becomes her big sister or teddy bear.

The adventures of Fushi and Hayase could have been great. But no, let's let her die offscreen but actually not really, since the kid is pretty much her, without the crazy side. For now.

Where did you find the raw?

It's the korean scans.

Two knockers during Gugu arc was alright, but those fuckers couldn´t stop spawning during the Prison Island, and it just became a cheap way for the mangaka to off characters. A real shame. I still have hope for the series though.
Was quite sure that they would have some weird companionship adventures, but KNOCKERS MAN, would that not be the most fun?

>acquire crazy strong yandere
>leave her to die in the middle of the ocean
>knockers, lol
>wait no, she made it alive
>40 years later
JUST
But hey, maybe he'll travel with loliHayase now. Inb4 angst about her grandma, inb4 knockers killing everyone again.

Wonder if the knockers were the mangaka´s idea or her shitty editors. Did one of them think so little of their readers? The action is the worst part.

If we had more human enemies it would've been better. The knockers are awful because they're just there for no reason other then "lol we can take your personalities"